[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instead of fighting her, why haven't they tried talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Instead of fighting her, why haven't they tried talking her out of destroying the world? This whole conflict could be resolved if Soda, not that clueless mahou shoujo, went up to her and talked her out of it.
>>
Approaching you is pretty difficult when you are omnipotent, full of angst and are in hiding. But now she's out, The kid can't even approach her since it would break the suspension of disbelief for Meteora and the government's project.
>>
>>161743883
Probably because she is a dumb shit beyond reason
>some girl gets bullied and kills herself
>now this clearly means I should destroy everything ever created

Literal garbage character
>>
File: 1502602967741.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502602967741.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>161744202
What's the point of the world when the one you care about is not allowed on it?
>>
>>161743883
>why haven't they tried talking her out of destroying the world?
do you remember mamika? that didn't end well, did it?
>>
>>161743883
Because the heroes are anime/manga/vn characters that are too used to solve problems through fights since that's what sells their stories. Mamika's approach of helping her by force and conviction instead of understanding was also terrible considering she isn't written as a perfectly sane person.

Hikayu might have been able to reason better with Altair than any other by not being from that kind of scenario.
>>
>>161744328
>not allowed
She killed herself and her dumbshit creation should do the same
>>
>>161744014
Souta also looks like he has a boner to get someone to fight her but that's not confirmed so I'm not commenting on it.
>>
>>161744365
Mamika had no idea what she was talking about and only antagonized her. Soda knows Setsuna directly and could use that as leverage.
Setsuna even said the happiest moment of her life was with Soda. If Altair truly loves Setsuna she would listen to him.
>>
>>161744417
And she will, while taking everyone else with her.
>>
>>161744328
Her creator was not disallowed from earth, she killed herself retard.
>>
File: 1501419678320.jpg (98KB, 670x681px) Image search: [Google]
1501419678320.jpg
98KB, 670x681px
>>161744651
It doesn't matter that much after you're dead does it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.