[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 434.png (664KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [Google]
434.png
664KB, 805x1200px
What is Aya seeing anyway?
>>
>>161734740
basically she';s still reading minds but her brain is just interpreting the signals which is why there's a difference between what she "sees" and what is real. Basically her telepathy allows her to still read minds but the image she sees is only her own. The perverse imagination she thought toda had? that was all her.
she is super lewd
>>
>>161734740
SO if I think about my dick she'll literally see it in her mind?
>>
>>161734740
What chapter is this ?
>>
>>161737464
>The perverse imagination she thought toda had? that was all her.
Well, not exactly. He's having the perverse thoughts, but his mental image may differ of hers.
>>
>>161738121
Almost as if it says in the filename or something.
>>
Sooo how did she reach the conclusion that she's actually lewd again? She basically heard lewd thoughts, in that situation of course anyone would imagine something unconsciously
>>
>>161739440
Because she supplements all of his pervy delusions with her own images. In other words, if she didn't have a perverse mindset, she could possibly see a less physical image of Toda feeling her up, and instead imagine a more prude version of it. Frankly, I think it's more likely that they're both horny teenagers.
>>
>>161737464
>>161738519
>>
File: NAKANO'S NAKANOS.png (428KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
NAKANO'S NAKANOS.png
428KB, 640x958px
>>161740712
>>
So she's telepathic, but she can only get the thoughts themselves- her brain makes the images up. Like how if I ask you to imagine "a chair", you'll think of a chair but it won't be the same as what another person thinks of as a chair.

This reminds me of that condition that some people have where they've got literally no ability to imagine stuff, they can think of concepts but cannot picture things in their mind, imagine sounds or smells etc.
>>
>>161740853

She doesn't even remember what color her underwear is...

She's a deep rooted perv.
>>
>>161741135
Probably completely unrelated, but they did some tests on blind people that had their vision restored.

They asked them to feel objects and then imagine them in their heads. When they got their eyesight back, they realized that the objects that they had imagined we're completely different from what the real object was like. Pretty interesting to note that the brain doesn't have the ability to conjure up the image of a cube if you've never seen one before.
>>
>>161740712
>>161740853
>446
>463

A-Are you from the future?
>>
File: 465.png (289KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
465.png
289KB, 640x958px
>>161741726
Yes
>>
File: 1487263598366.jpg (74KB, 465x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487263598366.jpg
74KB, 465x691px
>>161741781
>>
>>161741781
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>161741781
Where is the camera panning to the sky Japan?
>>
>>161741781
>30 days till we get to here
>>
>>161741590
That's some interesting stuff. The assumption of an image in this series's case (such as the ex-girlfriend or what Toda wanted to drink) would be what she believes their tastes are. I just wish we didn't have to waste a week on her being down in the dumps when a small portion of her abilities was challenged.
>>
>>161741781
what I don't get is if she knows she is in love with him and also that he in love with her why aren't they dating already

WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE!
>>
>>161743255
Annie mays give a fairly extreme view on japanese sexuality. On the one hand a guy can have his crush in lingerie grinding on him telling him to fuck her and he will be hesitating and thinking about "can I actually look at her?". On the other hand the guy can be sleeping in the same room with the girl while not having anything going on with her and the guy must talk himself out of more or less raping her. I have seen too much of both of those tropes.
>>
>>161741781
Toda was so surprise he almost showed some expression in his face
>>
>>161737464
He literally said he used to think of her as an angel but now all he can see is her as lewd
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.