[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what di you think of s-CRY-ed /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Kazuma.(Scryed).full.1060136[1].jpg (190KB, 1207x657px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma.(Scryed).full.1060136[1].jpg
190KB, 1207x657px
what di you think of s-CRY-ed /a/
>>
>>161729987
Pacing was fucked and both Kazuma and Ryuho were an unlikable pieces of shit.
>>
Best final episode in anime. Just two bros punching the shit out of each other for the hell of it.
>>
File: 1396755617712d9345o9.gif (2MB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
1396755617712d9345o9.gif
2MB, 320x244px
>>161729987
I would've dropped it if not for Straight Cougar
>>
>>161729987
should i watch this ? code geass iis one of my favorites
>>
Thought it was okay, but that final fight is 10/10.

Did they ever mention how physical alters have a negative effect on the body? It's something that always bugged me about the series.
>>
>>161736094
>Did they ever mention how physical alters have a negative effect on the body?
Since when did physical alters have negative effects?
>>
I really enjoyed watching this on adult swim as a lad

I want to read the manga because I heard the ending is a lot more surreal, is it worth it?
>>
>>161732847
Best kind of a bro.
>>
>>161736546
>I want to read the manga because I heard the ending is a lot more surreal, is it worth it?
Kind of? The manga's really weird, it doesn't really follow anything from the show and the ending is just really stupid.
>>
>>161736497
Like how Kazuma at some point lost use of his right eye and only opened it when using his alter. Also the scars he has on his arm and the ones Ryuho has on his face in the final battle.

There's also Cougar
>>
>>161729987
I remember people asking why they fught at the end and others answering "just to see who is the stronger motherfucker"
>>
>>161729987
hardboiled. I need to watch it subbed.
>>
>>161737237
That's due to them abusing the power from the alter dimension.

Normal physical alter users don't have that problem, but alters like kazuma and Ryuho who came in contact with the Crystal, or like Cougar who went through refinement and saw the alter dimension, start to get fucked up because they have more power than they should and their bodies can't handle it
>>
File: 1501507456484.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501507456484.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>161730733
This man gets it.
https://youtu.be/aMPJr5KqvPY?t=527
>when this music starts playing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.