[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Space Dandy a slaver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8862.jpg (55KB, 220x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8862.jpg
55KB, 220x314px
He captures alien for money. How is this acceptable?

Why do they set up Alien Registration Center anyway? Isn't the word alien only meaningful to "us" the Earth people?
Wouldn't encouraging the catching result in extinction of the rare aliens?
What's even more ridiculous, sometimes the center gives instruction to Dandy on where to find what kind of rare aliens. Why would the center know about the alien if they never saw one?
>>
He's just a dandy in space.
>>
>>161725821
Who cares, Baby?
>>
>>161725821
>Isn't the word alien only meaningful to "us" the Earth people?
Don't even know if Earth exists in this universe.
>>
>>161725945
Then who are the aliens to those weird life forms ?
>>
And in another universe he's a Space Truck driver
>>
>>161726099
Everyone not from their planet. Everyone is an alien.
>>
>>161725821
>How is this acceptable?

You're asking the wrong question. How is it acceptable that we get this trash from the same mind that gave us Cowboy Bebop?
>>
>>161725945
It fucking does, honey lives there.
>>
>>161726288
Aging. The deterioration of everything and everyone
>>
>>161726305
Was that the cloudian episode? I never rewatch it.
>>
What happens to the aliens they captured????
Do they bother to put them back where they found them???
Or do they cut them open for studies?
>>
>>161725821
>>161726381
I don't think the aliens are captured permanently.
They're caught by the hunters, then studied, catalogued, and released. It's more like a census than anything, I imagine.
That's just the feeling I got from it, anyway.
>>
File: IMG_8863.jpg (26KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8863.jpg
26KB, 200x308px
>they were going to kidnap this girl and squeeze her into that box called ARC
>>
To a well-established confederation of spacefaring races originating from different planets, like the one that seems to exist in Space Dandy, an alien could be a member of a race that's not part of a federation, or one that wasn't even known by the federation to exist.
>>
>>161726413
Dandy also captured irrelevant or ordinary aliens and the center refused to pay good money.
It seems Dandy and the crew weren't the ones who send back the aliens.
It also seems that the center didn't ask Dandy where the ordinary aliens were caught.

I can only tell myself that those aliens take galactic trains home by themselves.

Anyway if a government agency let bounty hunters search throughout places, both relevant and "irrelevant" places, and kidnap aliens away from their homes to the agency, not for criminal or security reasons but for the sole purpose of "registration"....it's looks like a problem
>>
>>161726288
Cowboy Bebop wasn't even that good. It's the Nirvana of anime, along with eva
>>
>>161726651
Confirmed for having shit taste.
>>
>>161725821

Alien simply means outsider. Other sentient races would have their own equivalent word.
>>
>>161726823
So who are the aliens of all aliens?
>>
>>161726651
top meme opinion
>>
>>161726975
Extra-dimensional beings or newly-engineered alien races.
>>
>>161726576
When you don't know if an alien life form might be poisonous or worse, carry horrifying diseases that might result in decimating epidemics, then yes, there is a good reason to take a good luck at the aliens you don't know.
>>
>>161727485
Isn't it even worse to send unprepared and irresponsible dumbass like Dandy to go after those aliens and transport them across the galaxy for inspection? Zombie outbreak was started when Dandy caught a zombie.

Well it's a comedy and the whole system is simply dumb and chaotic in so many other things so I shouldn't ask too much
>>
>>161726436
I would like a cute girl in a box.
>>
>>161726487
that well established fed shouldn't be encouraging kidnapping IMO
This kind of agencies should only exist in wild Wild West situation IMO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.