[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if boruto and sarada had a child, would the child be the strongest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Boruto_uzumaki.png (846KB, 1450x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto_uzumaki.png
846KB, 1450x1034px
So if boruto and sarada had a child, would the child be the strongest shinobi to date?

Implying that boruto learns all of narutos skills and takes control of the tailed beast, and gets trained by saskue and receives his skills as well except for the sharingan of course. And sarada 100% has the sharingan, and the brute strength of sakura.

So combine all of that into one person, and they're practically god.
>>
>>161724887
But can he beat Uchiha Madara?
>>
>>161725128
this desu
>>
>>161724887
Go back to fanfiction.net anon...
>>
File: uchiha.jpg (575KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
uchiha.jpg
575KB, 1205x1032px
>>161725128
/thread
>>
>>161725154
Have you ever seen Game of Thrones season 7 (JonxDany). Fanfiction.net came true there.
>>
>>161724887
>Byakugan
>Sharingan
>Uzumaki's chakra
>Sakura's brute strength
Now if the kid can go sage
>>
>>161726036
>Boruto doesn't have a byakugan

>Boruto has literally no uzumaki chakra, Tsunade likely has more uzumaki blood in her than Boruto does.

>Sakura's strength relies on good chakra control, it's not a hereditary thing that can be passed on e.g. Sakura learnt it from Tsunade.

>Boruto probably has too little chakra to utilise Sage mode, he has less than both Sarada and Mitsuki (who can actually use sage mode)
>>
>>161726036
>>161726500
Stop samefagging your shitty fanfic thread, Narutrard.
>>
>>161724887
>So if boruto and sarada had a child, would the child be the strongest shinobi to date?
When Naruto fought Neji, he said that your fate isn't decided at birth, and that hard work will triumph over genius/natural talent.
So if you "believe it", then the answer is no, not necessarily.
>>
How many kage did Kabuto ressurect?
>>
>>161724887

I remember people were saying the same thing years ago but with NarutoXSasuke
>>
hol up did nardo straight up take an attack that cut the moon in half to the face and didn't even notice it
what the fuck
>>
>>161726546
Nice meme
>>
>>161728411
And then Naruto's fate was to be strongest shinoby in the world par Sasuke. Oh my hard work didn't do shit, especially since he didn't really work that hard, Lee worked way harder than him and he's still at the bottom of the barrel, when all of Naruto's successes relied on his inherent traits like Uzumaki vitality and Kurama's chakra siphon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.