[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note (Netflix)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: ryuk 2017.jpg (69KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
ryuk 2017.jpg
69KB, 768x384px
Say what you want about it, but Ryuk and that chase scene were great.
>>
The chase scene was only great in how fucking stupid it was
>>
>>161717197
Dafoe Ryuk > manga ryuk. Pair him with the original Light and you'll have a superior duo.
>>
>>161717197
>>>/tv/
>>
File: virgin_run.gif (1MB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_run.gif
1MB, 316x320px
>>161717197
>chase scene
>>
>>161717218
Exactly, Light's exaggerated anime run and L's autistic ninja sprint made up for the early parts of the film.
>>
The zoom in on the guy who had his head pushed into the soup made me laugh really hard.
>>
>there are people on this board right now who actually watched this
>>
L is ok in NuNote
>>161717507
>Complains about something you haven't actually seen
>>
https://3.lithi.io/VAOGr.webm
>>
>>161718156
>that halfassed waddle to the door before it closes
>that forced acting
It's like a cheesy video game movie adaptation.
>>
>>161717350
What that fuck was with the toy gun? Was this movie too low bud he t to give him a real weapon?
>>
>>161718414
I recall Black-L saying he didn't like using guns because they're unwieldy. That makes me assume it was some kind of custom made gun that weighs almost nothing and has no knockback.
>>
>>161717577
>NuNote
Bloody current year
>>
>>161718680
That's pathetic.
>>
>>161718414
More like too low IQ
>>
>>161718156
amazing
>>
>>161717197
Best anime adaptation I've seen in a while. I don't get all the hate it got, but contrarians gonna hate I guess.
>>
>>161717577
There's no need to see this to know it's shit.
>>
>>161718680
Watari used the same kind of gun when he shot the lock
>>
It was ok
>>
>>161718156
Literally my favorite scene. I'm so glad they didn't make it sickdark humorless shit.
>>
>>161717197
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>161717197
he was the only good thing in the movie
>>
All of the changes would have been great if the writing didn't completely fall apart in the last half

L was good until the end, Mia was less annoying than Misa. Light, eh I don't like Light in any incarnation.

This is the first instance I've seen of established characters being radically shifted where it actually makes sense and could work

Too bad the writing is just so fucking bad
>>
>>161719635
people hate it because they decided to hate it long before it even came out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.