[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cast of Madoka was more enjoyable and better written than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: madoka.jpg (12KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
12KB, 360x270px
The cast of Madoka was more enjoyable and better written than Evangelion's. Each had a better build up and pay off than the trio in Eva who are mostly static characters (Shinji stays the same redundant character throughout the whole thing until the very end) While Madoka is much shorter, the characters all had more varied motives and satisfying conclusions. Shinji strangling Asuka with the crucified units is "artsy" but it's not interesting or entertaining.

Anno is mediocre at writing and pretentious at times. (he admitted the symbolism in Eva were just for show. For fucks sake this guy literally named a character Jung Freud) Sure, Urobuchi is also not a perfect writer, his writing is more straightforward and honest. Madoka is not as edgy or artsy as Eva, but it's actually better that way. Yeah, we're not gonna see a cool Third Impact scene, Homura's story is more compelling than Shinji's or Asuka's or Rei's.

In conclusion, Madoka > Evangelion.
>>
I think Madoka was much darker compared to Eva for its own good.

No way I could care less about the reasoning behind symbolism in Evangelion as long as it makes the imagery.

Accusing anyone of being pretentious is just bad manners at this point.

All in all, opinions.
>>
Sure, ok.
>>
Madoka is shit therefore I won't read your post
>>
File: abstract-art-flower.jpg (34KB, 446x425px) Image search: [Google]
abstract-art-flower.jpg
34KB, 446x425px
"Magical girls but this time its edgy"
woah....thats deep bro...
>>
>>161709353
>>161709368
No (You) s for you
>>
File: Average A poster.jpg (36KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Average A poster.jpg
36KB, 600x338px
>>161709527
>Madoka fanboy reacts to reality
>>
>>161708535
Anno stated they werent good people
>>
File: anno.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
anno.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
I think both are masterpieces, but NGE is better because OP is a faggot.
>>
>>161708535
i respect this opinion but it's not a fact
>>
>>161708535
The truth is
They are both pretentious garbage
>>
>>161708535
Madoka was a weak crybaby until last ep. Sayaka was a dumb hoe. Kyoko was a crazy bitch. The only redeeming characters are Mami and Homura. Homura saved this animu from being shit
>>
>>161708535
Literally Magical Girl Ryuki lacking fun characters like Asakura and Kitaoka.
>>
>>161710307

Shinji was a weak crybaby until last ep. Rei was a dumb hoe. Asuka was a crazy bitch. The only redeeming characters are Misato and Pen Pen. Misato saved this animu from being shit
>>
File: notto_disu.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
notto_disu.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>161708535

Youre summoning up the two worst fanbases on /a/ into a flamewar. This is really next level shitpoting.
>>
>>161710307
>>161710530
>Implying realistically flawed characters isn't a sign of great writing for both shows.
>>
>>161709368
"Robots but this time it's edgy"
>>
>>161710592
>worst fanbases
>Not k-on, claddad, or fate/night fags
>>
>>161710530
Fixed
Shinji was a weak crybaby until last ep. Rei was a dumb hoe. Asuka was a crazy bitch. The only redeeming characters are Gendo and Kaworu. Gendo saved this animu from being shit
>>
>>161710697
>k-on, claddad
I think you mean Kyoanifags.
>>
>>161708535
I mostly agree. Madoka is more polished overall; Eva is like watching Ano have a slow motion breakdown.
>>
>>161708535
>moe being better than anything
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Each had a better build up and pay off than the trio
None of them were real characters. You're a fucking retard if your only interpretation of Shinji is 'same redundant character'.
>>
>>161710746
basically yea and fate/night/fags
>>
>>161710671
I also like gundam
>>
>>161710962
I thought gundam was about peace through the power of song and friendship.
>>
>>161711001
I thought Eva was a show about learning to grow up and how to make friends and real connections with others.
>>
>>161711052
No, not really. It's about how abominations will start to make your life miserable if you move in with one or more girls.
>>
File: flcl never know bestgif.gif (260KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flcl never know bestgif.gif
260KB, 500x281px
>>161711076
>>
File: 1477865511333.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477865511333.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
>>161708535
And I know there is already a thread going but
>the real patrician's choice.
>>
Why'd I drop madoka three times because of trash direction/boring pointless scenes? Because it's overrated as fuck

Edgy Brazilians who jerk off to Fate/Zero are the primary fanbase
>>
>>161711562
Why is the directing trash?
>>
Madoka is alright. I've seen the show once, as it aired whenever that was. Never watched the movies.
I've watched Eva several times, along with the movies. I just find it more compelling.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.