[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe an anime you've never seen based off of threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: 1484641042967.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1484641042967.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
Describe an anime you've never seen based off of threads you've read on it and other /a/nons guess the title

>some space country bumpkin gradually becomes each of the power rangers until he gets so bored with the lack of competition that he tries to get all of existence erased for a cheap thrill
>>
everyone loves it but it's shit
>>
>>161705097
My favorite anime :^(
>>
>>161705061
Lesbian florist princess has everything go right for her until a black lesbian princess screws everything up
>>
>>161705367
Utena?
>>
>>161705555
Quads of truth
>>
Some teenage dead people solve problems and the setting is some kinda high school for dead people?
>>
>>161705751
Angel beats
>>
>>161705790
Is it like that? It's sitting on my hard drive.
>>
A guy loses his arm, his girlfriend gets raped, he gets raped, and then he spends an eternity on a boat.
>>
>>161705910
k-on
>>
some guy gets into increasingly ridiculous situations culminating into a more bombastic but not as well animated experience as that one Mech Anime everyone loves.

Also Netflix Shills hate it
>>
>>161705061
Is this meant to be SamFlam? Because that's not what it's like at all
>>
>>161705061

some stupid guy who faps to a comatose girl
>>
>>161706078
Re:Zero
>>
>>161705061
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>161705856
I don't know
>>
>>161705061
>A fantasy place where all kinds of magic and myths exist except dragons, but the main character who claims that his father was a dragon ventures out to prove that they do

How far off was I?
>>
>>161705940
>>161706315
>>161706351
>memeposting
>>
>>161705974
Space Dandy?
>>
It's probably the only show full of lolis that no one wants to fuck.
>>
>>161706609
Hibike Euphonium
>>
>>161706647
That's why they were meme posting newfag. They hate this thhread because it's slightly different.
>>
>>161706647
his post was autistic but yours is just as bad
dumb frogposters OUT
>>
Some guy is apparently the weakest of all the mages but actually is the strongest person ever because his magic is anti-magic or something
>>
>>161706719
Dota?
>>
>>161706719
Black Clover?
>>
>>161706747
Ding ding ding.
>>
>>161706719
that dumb show with the autistic oniichan and the super devout imouto who is the only one who keeps him from nuking shit randomly

a friend who I respected greatly once suggested the LN of it to me and I still haven't gotten over how bad it was from just the synopsis he gave me
>>
shitty nonsensical spinoff movies of a /a/s favourite anime.
>>
>>161706448
>expecting anything else from /a/
>>
>>161705910
The Idolm@ster?
>>
Some sort of dumb edgy prequel to the show featuring everyones favourite sword fetishist.
>>
>>161705061
This autistic girl is chunni but she's right
>>
Apparently, the characters are all lesbians.
>>
>>161705061
Edgy trash with this onel icy villain that wants MCs cock.
>>
>>161706929
Saki
>>
O
>>
>>161706929
K-on?
>>
>>161707028
PedoxClown
>>
>>161707260
Yep.
>>
Gary Stu doesn't afraid of anything, fucks the girls, fights himself from the future, and is literally a sword
>>
>>161707373
Fate: Unlimited Blade Works?
>>
>>161706441
Is it Fairy Tail? I've never seen it but I'm pretty sure they were fighting a dragon in the last arc, so you were probably a little bit off.
>>
Not-Shimoneta but with slightly better reviews
>>
>>161705061
>It should be about monsters but it really is about fucking your sisters in a bathroom bigger than most castles
>>
>>161706943
Akame ga Kill

Not really edgy trash though. It seems like peoples' main complaint is that the show is called Akama ga Kill, but unlike the rest of the cast Akame never got killed
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.