[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tokyo ravens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Natsume-2.png (1MB, 1082x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Natsume-2.png
1MB, 1082x1080px
Did the "surprise" actually fool anyone?
I admit for like the first 5 episodes I was pissed that harutora was a supporting character in his own show until I realized where it was headed
>>
>>161698299
I still don't understand how they genuinely thought she was a girl despite her appearance and voice.
>>
>>161698336
I think somewhere down the line it mentions that both her and harutora had curses put on them
Hers made her look masculine to other people and his hid his powers

Plus there was the thing a few episodes in where she walked around without her shirt on and used some illusion magic to give herself a flat chest
>>
>>161698336
That was easy. She used sort of low level camouflage spell
>>
>>161698393
Yeah, but surely someone should have noticed?
>>
>>161698336
Typo, meant to say "genuinely thought she was a boy.
>>
>>161698415
It was enough to fool the president and teachers, hell it fooled literally everyone that wasn't harutora
>>
Haven't read the novels in a long time, what's the current storyline? Last I heard, apparently Hokuto = Natsume = Kon. Has anything happened since then?
>>
>>161698379
Wasn't flat chest a shinigami?
>>
>>161698510
I don't know if they ever explained which it was, just that it was some illusion or trick to make people think she had a flat chest
>>
>>161698481
I don't think Kon is natsume, at least not in the anime
But she did make hokuto to be able to have a social life outside of being shut in her room practicing magic all day
>>
>>161698666
No, there's apparently a plot point in the LN where it's revealed that Kon or Natsume (can't remember who) apparently did some kind of time travel. I haven't read the novel in question so I'm not sure about the exact details, but at the very least something like that happened.
>>
File: 1446169689414.jpg (76KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446169689414.jpg
76KB, 710x720px
One of my list in translation never hell. I almost forgot already the story since I didn't read it for a long time.
>>
>>161698779
Oh I guess I haven't caught up there yet, I'm still at the point where harutora realizes that he's the actual reincarnation and him and natsume swapped families at birth
>>
>>161698858
I wonder if the LNs will be ending soon. It has been going for a while now.
>>
>>161698336
Harutora's dad put a curse/spell on her when sh was born.
It as to fool people like Susuha's dad and the sect's chief. Of course it will work on kids.
>>
File: Tr14_009.png (871KB, 948x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Tr14_009.png
871KB, 948x1333px
>>161698858
Last update was like 15 days ago, just give it a month or two for volume 14 to get finished.
>>
>>161698415
Natsume had a spell put on her that gave her a male aura, so all the magicians who looked at her immediately saw the aura and assumed she was a man.
>>
File: 1473583289580.jpg (100KB, 599x898px) Image search: [Google]
1473583289580.jpg
100KB, 599x898px
>>161699117
Damn, you're right. Chapter 2 is there. I'm not checking BT since I'm using the app instead. Well, in this case, I just hope that it will be finished. Tokyo Ravens and its terminologies is hard to translate.
>>
>>161698299
I liked the feel this LN had after Harutora went full Yakou mode. It sort of felt like a thriller detective story about hunting down this terrorist mastermind since we see the story mainly from Natsume's POV and Yakoutora is this looming presence that never really reveals itself.
>>
>>161699549
Natsume makes for a nice view-point chara, really hoping she gets out of this alive.
>>
>>161698481
Did I just get spoiled? I don't remember this so it would have had to happen in vol 14 that's not translated. It really sucks waiting for translations.

>>161698779
How come you don't read the novels? Is it because they're unfinished?
>>
>>161699035
I haven't read the novels in a while so I've forgotten a lot. I thought at the end of vol 13 it was going into the final arc. Vol 14 is untranslated so I haven't read it and vol 15 comes out as soon as next month I think. I'm not sure how much longer the books will be but it doesn't seem like much longer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.