[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish the 12th would've gotten more action than he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 12th.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12th.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
I wish the 12th would've gotten more action than he did, he sure had style
>>
>>161663588
Do you think he and 3rd get married after 3rd gets out of prison?
>>
>>161663638
As the 12th visits the 3rd every week, the 3rd slowly fell in love with him as he was the only person who cared about him
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
At first I thought this was referencing Ginyu Force, but it seems it was more of a reference of Japanese superhero shows
>>
>>161663638
I hope so
>>
>>161663825
Ginyu Force is a reference to Super Sentai (Power Rangers) in the first place
>>
>>161663888
Should've been obvious, but it just never occurred to me in that way
>>
>>161663588
12th and 9th. And the one with surveillence system, that could've been a really cool arc.
>>
Was he blind though?
>>
>>161664095
Yes, because he's JUSTICE
>>
>HENSHIN TIGHTS
>HENSHIN GROVES
>HENSHIN MASUKU
He was the best thing to happen to the piece of shit that's Mirai Nikki
>>
>>161664059
9th got a shitton of action though, don't know what you mean. Also I'm not sure who you mean with the surveillance system, the 6th?
>>
>>161664129
He was a true hero
>>
Who else here really liked the second ED?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKyQt1c4PXg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.