[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss you so much. When are you coming back to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: shinobutan.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shinobutan.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
I miss you so much. When are you coming back to me?
>>
Aaaaaaaa season 3 never
>>
>>161661555
I know, right? I just miss it so much. I keep playing karuta by myself in my room waiting for it to come.
>>
File: dgfg.png (327KB, 910x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dgfg.png
327KB, 910x1300px
Manga Chihaya has only two and a half matches to go before she will dethrone Shinobu.
>>
>>161661658
Oooooooh, Rion is still relevant?

Please don't spoil it too much! I want to finish the anime (if that ever comes out) before reading.
>>
File: 8fihn.png (383KB, 975x1400px) Image search: [Google]
8fihn.png
383KB, 975x1400px
>>161661703
Current latest page. The half match is against Rion.
>>
File: skirt.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
I miss this.
>>
I don't read much manga at all nowadays. I've been following the Prison School manga and that's about it for the past 10 or so years. Seems like only a good ecchi manga can keep my interest.

After watching Chihayafuru and loving it I still can't find myself attached to the "sports" manga the same way I enjoyed the anime.
>>
>>161661526
I want her to swipe the cards from my heart
>>
>>161661658
I think that's still 1 year away. It'd be weird if she got it on the first try plus all the shit with Taichi and Arata needs to be resolved. The current state of Taichi's karuta and his mindset are too complicated to be resolved by the end of the qualifier.
>>
File: hvbki.png (328KB, 909x1300px) Image search: [Google]
hvbki.png
328KB, 909x1300px
>>161662594
I don't think it would be very surprising actually, because pic related happened. And she lost to Queen often enough already. It's also the final year at school.

And this year's Queen match is where chapter 1 started. And her becoming Queen doesn't have to be the end.
>>
SEX with ice queen
>>
File: 1327439232741.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1327439232741.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>161663086
>>
Would you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.