[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

so I just read chapter 252 and was wondering when is this ending?
>>
>>161652658
It's over anon. Last chapter is 264.
>>
>>161652739
thanks anon
i guess manga panda is shit
>>
>>161652813
You can find it on kissmanga.
>>
>>161652910
well I finished it it's that all?
>>
>>161652658
Funny, last time I posted this image I was banned.
>>
>>161653806
Yes, that's it. Manga ends at 264.
>>
>>161654254
>>161652739
Was the ending good? I put this on hold way back after the kid who got bitten by a baby started talking or having dreams or whatever
>>
>>161654362
It's a huge cop out it felt like to me. The ending "fight" was great but the final moments were shit.

MC is left to live alone in a city Will Smith style and a group of 6 or so others including the other mangaka go to an island to rebuild society. Main girl apparently controls all the zombies or something but they just freeze up and do nothing ever again but she told the zombies to never kill MC so that he could suffer.
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (25KB, 124x111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
25KB, 124x111px
>>161654362
>was the ending good

Anon... I don't know how to say this...
>>
>>161654438
>>161654423
Glad I dropped it. It had a LOT of potential but once they forced the zombie girl to stay around instead of letting her die off I knew it was all down hill after that.

Making a "good zombie" raised a lot of flags for me to just drop it.
>>
Also I'm gettin real tired of this all zombies fuse bullshit. Everyone is doing it now Apocalypse no Toride did the exact same shit.
>>
>>161654540
She wasn't even good and they literally never explain why she is somehow the chosen one. At another point they mention MC might be a zombie from he got bitten by his GF with no teeth but he also somehow has choosen one DNA, they mention it so offhandedly though what was the point of including it.

Teeny goes on a highschool temper tantrum when she doesn't realize how things work and thats why world goes to shit. It's shit.

We will never get a good zombie manga
>>
>>161654362
Underwhelming in every sense of the word.
>>
>>161654628
I mean she was really nice and good compared to all the other zombies at that point. All of them tried killing everything on sight while she was protecting the mc and traveling with him.

Which is really dumb.
>>
I just started reading this since I bought the first two volumes and I haven't gotten to the zombie part yet but I'm glad they're taking their time with it. It makes you actually care for the characters which I know will inevitably die.
Also I never expected them to play around with sex so casually not used to any Jap form of media doing that. Dude got a blowjob under the table like it was nothing.
>>
>>161654813
>not used to any Jap form of media doing that.
Read more manga.
>>
>>161654813
Read more manga that isn't shounen for once and all of it has sex. Sex is extremely common in japanese media but anime and the manga that gets popular are all shounen and thus meant for 13yr olds~
>>
>>161654869
>>161654880
I meant it done in such a casual way. Like you could miss a line or two and not even realize they'd done it. Usually it's a much bigger deal
>>
File: Char.jpg (54KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
Char.jpg
54KB, 670x360px
>>161654628

I actually liked Fortress of the apocalypse.
>>
>>161654971
I mean I liked it too but zombie fusing is still retarded as all hell.
>>
>>161654540
We still have Gakkou Gurashi. Zombie-manga done right!
>>
File: Ushimitsu_Kyoshirou_Intro.jpg (39KB, 280x595px) Image search: [Google]
Ushimitsu_Kyoshirou_Intro.jpg
39KB, 280x595px
>>161654971
Iwakura is also best boi and bro. 10/10 would let him protect me. But I realized that character type is my favorite in manga. SInce you get someone similar in Kamisama no Iutoori Ni with Ushi
>>
File: italian_kurusu1a_trans.png (847KB, 996x1061px) Image search: [Google]
italian_kurusu1a_trans.png
847KB, 996x1061px
ending was rushed and disappointing
>>
I'm surprised more people haven't read it when even normie sites like otaku were telling people to read it.
>>
I read it cus they are going to show the live action in my city next week (mexfag)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.