[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Trail of Blood 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Doom.png (103KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Doom.png
103KB, 798x1200px
How painful will her inevitable death be?
>>
File: 02.png (163KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
163KB, 798x1200px
Also what will the mindfuck twist be this time?
>>
>>161647738
As long as he fucks her first idc
>>
Is this the same artist that does loli rape?
>>
>>161648275
No
>>
this manga is a miracle. The author is able to fill pages with absolutely nothing.
>>
I haven't kept up with this mangaka for a long time, how did Mari-san end?
>>
>>161649304
Mari was crazy and she imagined the whole personality swap thing
>>
The pacing in this manga is enough to kill me.
>>
>>161649233
It's 3deep5u
>>
>>161647738
>How painful will her inevitable death be?
As soon as there was a knock on the door, I immediately knew it was her. And I all kept saying was "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK." Seiko will absolutely murder her for even smiling at him the wrong way.
>>
File: CqwM1prXEAAjPag.jpg (38KB, 468x510px) Image search: [Google]
CqwM1prXEAAjPag.jpg
38KB, 468x510px
>>161647738
Oh fuck off Oshimi. I could let the cousin accident pass since he was a dick, but leave the pretty girl alone.
>>
>>161653283
What if it turns out she's a trap?
>>
>>161647738
MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
File: 05[1].png (79KB, 793x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05[1].png
79KB, 793x1200px
Her appearance is pretty inconsistent
>>
So is it going to turn out that the kid was the one who pushed his cousin and is messed up in the head and his mother is just covering for him?
>>
>>161655316
Maybe. I'm still suspicious of the mom.

She did go near catatonic after the cousin fell off the cliff.
>>
Do we know anything about the author?
>>
>>161655646
It's Oshimi Shuuzo, nigga. You should know what you're in for.
>>
>>161655815
>Oshimi Shuuzo
aku no hana oh
>>
>>161655147
>Her appearance is pretty
I agree.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.