[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A wizard approaches you with an offer. Nepgear will fall madly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Your wife for 10 years.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Your wife for 10 years.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
A wizard approaches you with an offer.

Nepgear will fall madly in love with you and marry you. The years to come will be nothing but heavenly bliss, a marathon of romance and cuddles and sex.

This will only last for 10 years, however. The April of 2027, Nepgear will meet another man who she immediately falls in love with. She'll slowly grow more distant from you, and on August 28th 2027 she will abruptly ghost you in order to go be with him. She never speaks another word to you again no matter how many years you try to contact her, and you never find closure.

If you agree to the wizard's offer, he'll wipe your memory of the relationship's conclusion, so there's no way to emotionally brace yourself for what's to come.

What say you, /a/? Do you agree to 10 years of holy matrimony knowing that your heart will be crushed at the end?
>>
>>161647674
Oh wow, 10 years wasted and you don't even remember why.
How useful.
>>
>>161647674
thanks but i dont want to get cuckolded
>>
File: Demoness by Minties.jpg (94KB, 685x900px) Image search: [Google]
Demoness by Minties.jpg
94KB, 685x900px
>>161647674
Fuck no. I'd rather take up Nietzsche's bullshit offer of committing my life to a great task instead of any woman than to get 10 years into a pussy only to wake up without it.
Il buy a god, live in mountains and die happy knowing my work will end up having a greater influence on young minds than most any parental figure ever will.
Thats how bullshit of an offer that is.
>>
>>161647979
I meant to say dog but its basically the same thing imho.
>>
>>161647674
So I assume some poor soul got cucked when she meets me and then the cycle repeats over and over?
Wow what a slut no way fag
>>
Nepgear would never do something so mean.
>>
>>161647674
That's my fetish.
>>
>>161647674
>marrying a murderer
>>
>>161647674
Murder her March of 2027
>>
File: 1470592839628.jpg (496KB, 1205x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1470592839628.jpg
496KB, 1205x1667px
>>161647674
>Nepgear
>Love
>Marriage

Fuck that noise. Nepgear is for entering an unholy alliance with and together slaying the and strong, culling the cowardly and weak all so that great Khorne may revel in the bloodshed.
>>
>>161647674
>marry Nepgear
>become Nepnep's brother in law
>become Vert's brother in law by association
>Nepgear ghosts
>get 'comforted' by Nep and Vert for rest of life thereafter
Everything's looking up!
>>
What's the point of good times if you can't even remember them?
I'm all for living in the moment, but at least you can remember the moments, short as they might be.
To forget it all would mean to forget I lived.
>>
>>161649114
What I meant was that after you say "yes" to the wizard, you forget what he tells you about the relationship imploding 10 years from now, that way you'll be completely unguarded and Nepgear's betrayal will hit you at full force. You don't forget anything about the relationship itself.
>>
>>161647772
>>161649114
>wipe your memory of the relationship's conclusion
>conclusion

>no way to emotionally brace yourself for what's to come
>to come
>>
File: 1441776924358.jpg (2MB, 4000x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1441776924358.jpg
2MB, 4000x1382px
this is how nepgearfags actually live
>>
>>161647674
Fuck no. Literally pointless. Spending some good time and having fun sure sounds nice but that's not the reason to marry. It's to build something meaningful that can last a lifetime.
A relationship with a 10/10 girl if it's already doomed to fail is basically useless and worthless anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.