[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove one character to vastly improve the quality of an anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: rsz_anohana.png (189KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_anohana.png
189KB, 350x264px
Remove one character to vastly improve the quality of an anime.

I'll start. Anohana - Menma

Change very little other than making her visibly and audibly present to the audience (except the very end). She's annoying and unlikeable throughout and the ending would be that much more powerful to hear her for the first time
>>
File: k1.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k1.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
This obnoxious turbodyke getting removed from Railgun would work wonders on the show. So shallow and worthless that even yurifags have abandoned her.
>>
i think the series would have been better if menma didnt die since its reare to find anime with so much going on that isnt harem, but obviously we wouldnt have such lowblow feels so im sure reddit wouldnt watch it.
>>
K-On - Azusa
>>
Chuu2 - Kumin
Sanae at least had a point and was kind of useful throughout the series. Kumin felt like a filler character, and the series would easily be more-or-less the same if you deleted her and her episodes.
>>
>>161636433
Huh, pretty much like how the world would be better of without tripfags like you, Fredrick.
>>
>>161635890
Dragon Maid - Quetzacoltal, stupid fanservice character with no actual impact on the plot. The loss of Shouta would be unfortunate but unavoidable, and he didn't really have a personality besides "stop boobs no" anyway.

Honestly if she wasn't in it, Dragon Maid would be a great show to share with friends and even family, and maybe even as an introduction to SoL or anime as a whole.
>>
>>161636358
cutest most fuckable girl but agree she wasnt a very good character
>>
emilia re-zero
i hate that bitch
>>
File: this bird.jpg (76KB, 861x719px) Image search: [Google]
this bird.jpg
76KB, 861x719px
Tamako Market- Derra

The bird ruined the show for me.
>>
>>161636714
>Dragon Maid - Quetzacoltal,
>no actual impact on the plot.
That's not Emma. I know she has more appearances in the manga, but after her debut episode in the anime, she's just kind of there.
>>
90% of harems - the MC
Instead of the MC have the girls fight over something else. Like food.
>>
File: 1430050483616.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1430050483616.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>161636758
>>161636358
Literal plebs who didn't understand the true message of K-On.
>>
Monogatari - Senjougahara.
Fucking annoying crazy bitch that has such a little importance in the plot nowadays that more or less doesn't even appear in the show.
>>
>>161636927
Oh fuck off. No one asked for your opinion.
>>
>>161635890
Terror in Resonance without 5
>>
>>161635890
>remove the character that the story is based around
Lowest IQ post I've ever seen
>>
>>161636714
>Honestly if she wasn't in it, Dragon Maid would be a great show to share with friends and even family, and maybe even as an introduction to SoL or anime as a whole.
Based Lucoa saving anime one titty at a time.
>>
NGE - Asuka
>>
>>161637400
They'd just muff dive instead.
>>
File: AquaDisgusted07.jpg (39KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
AquaDisgusted07.jpg
39KB, 417x417px
>>161636927
>>161637987
Fuck off Pedros, go back tp clean my pool.
>>
>>161640190
Hey, fuck off, my name is Pedro IRL and I don't have the colossal shitty taste of hating Lucoa. Call them Juanitos or something.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.