[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoukoku no Altair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Mahmut.gif (3MB, 279x356px) Image search: [Google]
Mahmut.gif
3MB, 279x356px
What's your opinion on the Turkoboi?
>>
>>161633891
Don't care about his appearance
>>
File: 100349634654.jpg (206KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
100349634654.jpg
206KB, 800x1163px
>>161633891
>smug aryan
based japs
>>
File: 0229565_l.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0229565_l.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>161633891
>>
>>161636397
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>161636134
wish they kept the Anime style
ED proved that they could have done it but gone with different style instead...
>>
File: 1495838037318.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495838037318.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
I'm a big fan of the manga so I was looking forward to the anime but it turned out to be a disappointment.
My biggest complain so far is the animation, this animation is so average and the directing is bad it actually helps you notice more the lack of resources, time and poorly drawn characters.
What's up with the weird color palette?
And while they have no abused CG so far (Aside from Iskander) if the characters in a scene are not the focus of it they look so poorly drawn. Anyone else getting an early 00s vibe watching this?
Also I guess it has been said enough of the character design?
They rushed the first arc that sets up how this manga starts which honestly I didn't mind but turns out it this hit the rest of the episodes they have been handled poorly.
Those weirds cuts they do to not animate the characters tick me off.
This manga have beautiful backgrounds which are non existent in the anime, for example when Mahmut arrives to Venedikt there's an amazing 2 pages spread of the city and the harbor and in the anime we got an aerial shot of the entire island, that was pretty bad.
So many episodes have little to nothing, the manga has entire pages dedicated to these gorgeous backgrounds.
Wish I could say something about the music because I don't remember anything about it, it's just that forgettable. While I don't like the OP song/animation I find the ED to be excellent, isn't this how the anime should be? The true colors and designs are here!

Probably the only good thing about the anime has been the VAs they have been doing a great job, I was delighted to listen to Abiriga's voice I totally feel Suwabe is the right choice.
Overall just feel like MAPPA didn't even bother with this anime which it's awful because of all the great job they did with YoI or Bahamut.
Didn't the director work on Zipang or Gundam?
What happened this feels so sloppy. Feels like just making the anime for the sake of making it because it was announced I can see why everybody dropped it.
>>
Disgusting roach.
>>
>>161639521
>Anyone else getting an early 00s vibe watching this?
>Didn't the director work on Zipang or Gundam?
>What happened this feels so sloppy.
Furuhashi's George Lucas syndome
>>
>>161639521
>Overall just feel like MAPPA didn't even bother with this anime which it's awful because of all the great job they did with YoI or Bahamut.
it pains me to see that such great manga got short end of the stick when it comes to animation
>>
>>161640810
heh
>>
>>161641219
It makes me worry about Mappa's future projects. They're pretty uneven when it comes to making anime. Some are polished and great, some come with scheduling issues and some end up just plain bad like Altair.
>>
>>161643127
yeah
they need to get their shit together or else other series they gonna adapt will get it too
>>
So looks like with the current pace they're gonna spend 2 cours to adapt the civil war, and we won't see any Centro naval battle and Cielo siege battle until they greenlight season 2.
>>
>>161645105
Nah, if the current pace goes lie this civil war arc will end by the episode 13
Then they prolly conclude the anime at Mahmut's battle against general pineou
>>
>>161645240
Nah, I don't think they have enough to do that, they already used 3 episodes to adapt one volume, even then it's felt too rushed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.