[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yosuga no Sora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1502362020664.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502362020664.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This wasn't that bad. Why all the hate /a/?
>>
/a/ is mad because they can never have a mentally disturbed imouto love them unconditionally.
>>
>>161625812
Yosuga no Sora is pretty well liked here, no idea what you're talking about.
>>
Incest is bad, m'kay?
>>
nice reverse psychology, of course I'll bite. Here's at least this japanese fact: there are still new figures of her done, and by top tier manufacturers. So japan loves Sora (too).
>>
>>161625812
No one's mad besides a few Orimo fags that hated the fact YnS had the balls to end up with more than implications,
>>
I think the only reason people shit on it is because you have to go through three other routes. If it was just Sora's route it would have been easy. But nope, gotta go through those side bitches.
Personally I liked the side routes though, the shrine girl and violin girl had good routes with some interesting story. Hated the rapist girl, her route alone almost had me quit on the anime.
Also the OST is god tier.
>>
>>161628615
>I think the only reason people shit on it is because you have to go through three other routes. If it was just Sora's route it would have been easy. But nope, gotta go through those side bitches.
The BD edition separates the routes so that you can just watch Sora's story, so anyone who wasn't watching it when it came out doesn't have that excuse.
>>
>>161627801
Yeah, I recently got the Bunny version of her in Kobe. Really well done
>>
Loved it. Wish there was more incest anime like this one.
>>
I hated the fact that there are routes other than imouto route.
>>
>>161628890
This was the thing I didn't like about the anime. What a pointless waste of airtime.
>>
>>161628739
Yes but what would you rather have, some guys adapt separate routes so we end up with 3 episodes per girl or all 12 dedicated to Sora?
Rather than focus on the main girls route they animate the other routes. So rather than end up with all 12 episodes of pure incest fucking we only get 3.
>>
>>161625812
Only normies on youtube hate it.
>>
>>161625989
Where do you think we are.jpg
>>
It should have been a 12 episode incest ride instead of wasting time on the side girls. Omnibus is trash
>>
>>161628615
>rapist girl
You mean the childhood friend? All I know is that scene where MC's banging her on the floor and his sister is in the doorway staring had me diamonds
>>
>>161625812
Wut, are you one of those people who spouts bs like /a/ used to like ttgl
>>
>>161625812
Hate?
>>
>>161627801
>there are still new figures of her done, and by top tier manufacturers
It's always Alter, it seems. Someone there really likes her.
>>
>>161625812
I dont like it becaues its boring and i dont care if Kaworu fucks his sister
>>
File: 1445682470153.png (206KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1445682470153.png
206KB, 426x382px
>inb4 they drowned
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.