[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mysterious girlfriend x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate the idol arc
>>
File: X07_075.jpg (451KB, 1097x1600px) Image search: [Google]
X07_075.jpg
451KB, 1097x1600px
>>161624063
I actually like it. Just it would be better if they continued and ended them in love triangle. Momoka and Urabe would make perfect sister combo and their twin switches could be fun.
>>
>>161624930 too bad the series ended, I might have liked it more if it wasn't an in and out thing
>>
>>161624063
This was popular in its time, we had threads about it and even "daily dose" posts.

When the idol arc came, mostly everybody dropped it.
>>
>>161626286
I guess i'm a little late to the game then. I watched the anime but what they made wasn't enough so it was the first manga i decided to read
>>
>>161626484
frankly, I'm glad the anime didn't go too far.

the series went to shit when the mangaka stopped doing drugs.
>>
>>161626813
when was that point for you? i enjoyed the manga as a whole but i noticed the mangaka hit a wall when they did the movie club shit
>>
>>161624063
stopped reading then if i recall. i believe thats when they introduced the NTR aspect and it was sour
>>
>>161627058
well the NTR was always there since the first cultural festival thing with hayakawa
>>
File: 1459471739422.png (262KB, 628x575px) Image search: [Google]
1459471739422.png
262KB, 628x575px
I read it to the end and it was trash. I mean the whole thing is garbage from the start. I actually hate the mangaka because only a complete retard would write something like this.

At least the girl is cute.
>>
The ending wasn't bad because the ending did not fucking exist. That was not an ending. I'm still waiting for my goddamn afterstory
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.