[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terra Formars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Terra_Formars_Mars_File_Pinup_B.jpg (1MB, 2000x2451px) Image search: [Google]
Terra_Formars_Mars_File_Pinup_B.jpg
1MB, 2000x2451px
I haven't been following this series for years, but to those who've read it, I just want to know one thing before I get back into it:

Have the roaches bred with the human females yet?
>>
File: roached.png (535KB, 957x897px) Image search: [Google]
roached.png
535KB, 957x897px
>>161607055
>those who've read it
There's like 5 of us on /a/ who kept up with it. *Snort*
>>
I remember dropping this because the translations started getting terrible.
>>
>>161607055
>Have the roaches bred with the human females yet?
Kind of. The roaches have made human-roach hybrids through science.

>>161609656
xPearse and the second season of the anime pretty much killed all discussion of the series. Didn't help that the third arc is also u ironically terrible.
>>
>>161609656
>I remember dropping this because the translations started getting terrible.
I was marathoning it, and stopped around that point. The bad translations combined with the fact that Chinese guy was getting a flashback I didn't give a shit about.
>>
>>161607055
they made human-roaches
>>161609656
yeah, the scans were complete shit too. I had to actually buy the volumes to read this shit.
>>
>>161607055
just let me know when they find 9-foot-tall ebony amazon cockroach babes
>>
File: j3qrzwojrjty.jpg (92KB, 559x355px) Image search: [Google]
j3qrzwojrjty.jpg
92KB, 559x355px
>>161607055
Yes , maybe , I don't even know how they did it. They kidnapped people and forced them to have babies and somehow that was enough.

rip that litttle girl ;_;
>>
>>161609863

Roaches have science now?

I dropped this shit during the second season. It became way too repetitive.
>>
>>161609209
s-sauce
>>
>>161607055
I dropped this when they left mars and started introducing people I didn't care about.
>>
>>161610277
https://nhentai.net/g/162553/
>>
>>161609863
>xPearse and the second season of the anime pretty much killed all discussion of the series.
Why?
>>161609926
It wasn't so bad as the incoherent engrish that got unbearable sometimes, which at that point it would be better to just cut all losses and drop it.
>>161609949
>yeah, the scans were complete shit too.
I forgot there was that too, that was around the time when the engrish started popping up everywhere.
>>
File: o my rubber nen.png (817KB, 1579x1200px) Image search: [Google]
o my rubber nen.png
817KB, 1579x1200px
>implying the earth arc isn't so stupid it's good and was an evolution of the story
>>
>>161613708
>Why
The second season had some terrible starting episodes. It got better but the drop off was harsh.

xPearse picked up the series after Display;None and Imperial Scans stopped translations. But he can't clean raws to save his life and uses really bad scans to begin with. Also he kept inserting his insect and gay fetishes into the credits page and spamming the two Terra formars hentai out there. Generally speaking he was annoying as fuck and would spam threads with whatever meme he had latched onto.

Doesn't help that once they leave mars, which is a bit after he picked up the series, the series also loses a lot of appeal.

It was the perfect storm of mediocrity and failure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.