[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Iserlohn Fortress a Dyson Sphere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Iserlohn_Fortress.jpg (36KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Iserlohn_Fortress.jpg
36KB, 300x177px
Is Iserlohn Fortress a Dyson Sphere?
>>
File: IMG_4289.jpg (53KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4289.jpg
53KB, 640x479px
>>161603256
No.
>>
No. Too small. Setting doesn't have the technology either.
>>
>>161603256
is it eye-ser-loan or ease-er-loan?
>>
>>161603397
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iserlohn
>>
>>161603465
well now i just feel silly.
>>
>>161603256
Could Thor's Hammer defeat a Combine fleet?
>>
>>161603256
No. More like the death star meets a t1000 terminator with victorian style retracting turret fortifications.
>>
>>161603256
Go away /v/
>>
>>161603256
No, a Dyson sphere is a tier 4-5 technology. LOGH is like a tier 2-3.
>>
>>161603346
So, the Fortress itself is shaped like a cube and the rest of the sphere is liquid metal?
>>
>>161603725

LOGH could arguably build a Dyson swarm of solar panels around a star. They have the industry and the resources. Since they have some solid beam weapon tech, they could probably inefficiently transfer that energy to planets in the same solar system as well. Anything other than that, I don't think they have tech for.
>>
>>161603256
>leave a backdoor
>it worked
Why is everyone on this show such a hugr brainlet?
>>
>>161603465
>go to Iserlohn
>ask at the tourist info for places that could relate to any former fortress functionality of the town
>they know absolutely nothing

Nice town. Maybe worth it for the cave, but otherwise it's a little disappointing.
>>
>>161603256
Obviously not.
To small and solid. Dyson Spheres are swarms of objects.
>>
>>161603959
Ummmmm SORRY if I offended you Mr Brainy McBrains.
Don't act like you knew what a Dyson sphere was a week ago you fucking retard.
>>
>>161604016
Fuck off brainlet, Dyson spheres have been around in science fiction for ages. There's even a fucking TV tropes page on them, that's how mainstream they are.
>>
>>161603256
Eat a bag of shit, /v/.
>>
>>161604016
What hapened a week ago ?
>>
>>161604443
Not him, but I remember seeing a Dyson Sphere video pop up in my "Recently Uploaded" recommendations on youtube.
>>
>>161604016
Joke's on you I watched Zexal years ago
>>
>>161604443
Half Life 3 was released and /v/ is bamboozled about the enemy actually a tier 2 civilization beings.
>>
>>161604443

The plot to what would have basically been Half Life 3 was released in the form of a letter, with names modified so that it wasn't directly obvious. The letter confirmed that the Combine are insanely strong and their species has the ability to build Dyson Spheres--and that they have several under their domain.

Making Gordon's War against the Combine unwinnable unless involving some kind of a crazy time-space plot aka Borealis. But its been so god damn long since HL2 EP2,
that attempting to fix the hype would lead to ruin.
>>
>>161603256
Fuck off back to /v/, cancerous faggot.
>>
>>161603959
Actually a dyson sphere could be a solid sphere, its just the dyson swarm is the more realistic and feasible design.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.