[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is too fucking cute for me. Happy to find a romcom with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

This is too fucking cute for me.

Happy to find a romcom with actual relationship progress.
>>
>progress
It doesn't though. They start going out, then stop. And you get almost exactly the same episode repeated ad nauseum, just like every other romcom but with "SUKI DA" instead of "EEEEH".
>>
>>161598072
it's so repetitive it gets boring
>>
>>161598072
I got bored of it pretty quickly. Monkey man screaming about how much he loved the girl every five seconds got old quick.
>>
It was good for like 5 episodes then just went in circles over and over again
>>
>>161598072
they knew they had 24 episodes and they get together by episode 3? not sure why they had to rush that aspect in particular as it's quite important. they could easily have had the first half deal with that and then have the 2nd half by everything else. it was really weird
>>
>>161598072
Yes it's cute by romcom standards but their relationship is stale for the whole anime
>>
>>161598543
>then stop
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>161598543
>stop

Wait what?

I can't find the conclusion of the manga anywhere. Only up to chapter 46. Someone spoil me on the ending.
>>
>>161598072
This is, in my opinion, the greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>161598072
>progress

you mean 4 episodes of progress then SOMETHING in with the rest of the anime? Kimi no tadoki and Jitsu watashit wa had better progression
>>
>>161598072
>progress
But literally nothing happens after they get together.
>>
File: Hamster.jpg (85KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hamster.jpg
85KB, 300x400px
>>161598072
>>
Well, of course itd always have progress since by 6 months they hadnt kissed or holded hands already.

Would like to finish the manga tho. Anyone has sauce?
>>
I only got to ep 4 and got bored.

Does it get better?
>>
>>161598072
I thought it was pretty good at the beginning, but it got boring really fast. I watched six episodes or so and could not bring myself to watch anymore.
>>
>>161599101
They followed the manga
>>
I loved the whole thing. It's rare to find characters in a relationship for the majority of the time. Most rom coms are about people never getting together and pull the "Will they or won't they?" for a one or two cour season and half of them it never happens in the hope of another season of "Will they or won't they?" God forbid there actually is progress in season one like Kimi no Todoke and then you have a second season of misunderstandings(TM) to put them back in the gray area so there is some conflict. Sometimes I don't want conflict. I just want a cute story.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.