[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl could have been great, if it wasn't for this shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

This girl could have been great, if it wasn't for this shitty voice actress.
>>
>>161595973
Agree. her VA doesn't make her just great, she makes her INCREDIBLE
>>
>>161596082
Maybe incredible STUPID
>>
>>161596082
fpbp
>>
Not kawaii uguu enough for you?
>>
her VA was the only good thing about that show I could see. still dropped it.
>>
>>161595973

I didn't like it at first but I'm starting to come around. It works for the character.
>>
It's moe.
>>
When will she snap and rape the MC?
>>
>>161596961
>>
>>161595973
>>161596082
I was surprised when I heard her voice because it is rather unusual, but I think it's generally good.
>>
>>161596961
This.
>>
>this got a anime
I completely forgot the manga even existed.
>>
Why does she sound like she has cocks in her mouth every time she speaks?
>>
>>161597961
I've read some of it. Is this the main heroine, the senpai's little sister who like electronics, or someone else?
>>
File: 1492290960269.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492290960269.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>161596082
>>
>>161596961
Why did you drop something that's better than 90% of anime this season?
>>
>>161598848
I bet you're watching three things.
>>
>>161598848
It's literally the worst show to airs on Tuesday.
And the smartphone Isekai also airs on Tuesday.
>>
>>161600480
>>161600317
I'm watching around 20 anime this season. It's decent, at least there is something unique like quiz thing. Though I'm glad you don't like it, the threads are really peaceful and dead without people complaining.
>>
>>161595973
She sounds like her tongue is paralyzed
>>
>>161595973
I know why you didn't like it.

It's because they went with a "realistic" sounding voice if you get what I mean. It's the same type of inflections you hear in Mamoru Hosoda's films.

So no, I don't think she sounds bad. You're just surprised that her voice isn't the usual anime-type of voice.
>>
>>161601694
I'm mean... Yeah, it's not bad.
But saying this better than "90% of anime this season" is just bullshit.
>>
>>161600480
It's not worse than isekai smartphone. It IS less enjoyable, however. Smartphone is enjoyable to watch in pure hatred, every thing about is unredeemable and it's like watching concentration camp images, you can't turn away.
>>
>>161601926
But that's the point about Smartphone. This not trying to be good or anything like that, but its fun to watch. The quiz in other hand is trying to be a good show, but it fails in do so, making it less enjoyable to watch.
>>
I want to have sex with her voice.
>>
>>161595973
i dont mind her but should have been used on a different character
her friend on the other hand
>>
>>161595973
She's the main reason I'm still watching this show
>>
>>161601909
Well, you know, that's just your and his opinions. You know what opinions are?
>>
>>161602173
Well she is the character who drives the plot and makes the MC do shit, so that's kind of a moot thing to say.
>>
You know it's pure bait when people defend Smartphone with "just watch it ironically! We're ironic weebs after all!"

Fuck. Off.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.