[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: Vivid Strike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1502909137127.jpg (57KB, 676x675px) Image search: [Google]
1502909137127.jpg
57KB, 676x675px
I'm watching through Vivid Strike for the first time. I should have watched this while it was airing! Rinne is a fascinating character.
>>
It's great. Don't let any bully tell you other wise.
>>
Did you confuse the image OP?
>>
>>161585913
>White Fate with a shitty motivation is "fascinating"
Yeah, you should have watched it while it was airing. One more person making a mess out of Nanoha threads with spam and destroying them permanently was just what we needed.
>>
>>161585913
Saved the nanoha franchise.
>>
>>161585913
What's Hanamaru doing on this thread?
>>
>>161586076
Maybe if you hate Nanoha and always wanted to see her reduced to a watered down version of Symphogear with even worse characters.
>>
>>161586041
Is her motivation shitty because "I want to be able to protect the things I love" is cliche, or are there other reasons?
>>
>>161586239
>"I want to be able to protect the things I love"
You mean "waah waah waah bullying", the most low-effort backstory and motivation of all time. Fuck off, it's because of people like you that Nanoha can't be discussed anymore.
>>
>>161586419
What are you even talking about
>>
>>161586514
He is just a resident troll, the best part is the Fuuka/Rinne fight if you are not there yet just do it.
>>
>>161586556
>t-troll
You know what you did to Nanoha threads, don't even bother trying to deny it.
>b-best part
>i s-swear vivid strike is g-good
>it's t-totally not taking a massive shit on Nanoha's legacy by turning into a power fantasy for middleschoolers
The only good part about VS ended when it began to exist.
>>
>>161586616
MGLN was a power fantasy for elementary schoolers. You really think 9 year old Nanoha was a realistic character?
>>
>>161586664
>OG Nanoha
>for elementary schoolers
And this is why Vivid Strike should have never happened. It brought this kind of retard into Nanoha threads.
>>
>>161586695
Yes, for elementary schoolers. The main characters were elementary schoolers. Here's a quiz, what grade level are 9 years old in?

>A. Elementary school
>B. Middle school
>C. High school
>D. College
>>
>>161586761
I don't mind if you want to keep proving me right.
>>
>>161585997
It's a shame how no one seems to be able to make a decent Nanoha OP anymore. It's been nothing but duds for weeks.
>>
>>161587889
OP is a newfag. Not only does he actually like Shit Strike but he doesn't seem to grasp the concept of late-night anime. It's as if all the Strike posting you guys did affected Nanoha discussion negatively and it might be impossible to fix now.
>>
>>161588008
Grasp the concept of late night anime?
>>
File: ''i won''.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
''i won''.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
How far are you OP?
>>
>>161589686
Yeah man, we have to know so we can see if we can add another member to our anti-Nanoha corps.
>>
>>161589686
Episode 4!

>>161589733
...what? I love Nanoha. Every part of the franchise. I became a fan in 2009.
>>
>>161589931
>i love nanoha
>that's why i like and support everything that's destroying her
It's always the same with your kind.

>!
>...
I hope all the people that killed Nanoha discussion are happy to see that this is what it's being replaced with.
>>
>>161589931
Episode 6 is going to be fun!
>>
>>161590051
Especially if you hate Nanoha and love seeing all that made her what she was tossed into the sewer.
>>
>>161589931
Who makes a thread about a show they're 4 episodes into? Do you want to be spoiled?

Also he's just one of our local shitposters.
>>
>>161590107
>Who makes a thread about a show they're 4 episodes into?
The kind of people you enabled with your wrecking of Nanoha threads.
>anyone that wants to nanoha threads to go back to normal is a shitposter
It's like you want to see this keep happening.
>>
>>161590107
>Who makes a thread about a show they're 4 episodes into?
I often do this just to force myself to finish a series. Bookmarking the thread and awaiting its replies.
>>
>>161590708
Can't miss out on any of the anti-Nanoha posting, can you? You just HAVE to shit on the poor girl along with everyone else that claims to like her.
>>
It's amazing how angry one manchild can get
>>
>>161590779
I know, right? We used to be able to talk about Nanoha freely before but good luck with that now.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.