[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he didn't even consider Guts a friend to begin with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: griffith guts.png (617KB, 638x956px) Image search: [Google]
griffith guts.png
617KB, 638x956px
If he didn't even consider Guts a friend to begin with, why was Griffith so emo when Guts left? Was it because his pride took a big hit from being beat by someone "lower" than him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYniF0chMhQ
>>
>>161582405
because he is gay for him
>>
Because Guts was Griffiths foil, they were opposites and balanced each other out.

He didnt realize his equal was right next to him the whole time, and when he did Guts was already gone.
>>
Because he did consider Guts a friend, and in this second fight he saw that Guts wanted to leave so badly that he defeated him in one strike.

No one had ever done that before, not even Guts in their first duel. He had never seen someone rebuke him so soundly. In that moment the one person who could have been his friend was gone. He had nothing except his dream at that moment.
>>
>>161582557
>>161582592
But Guts doesn't have a dream whatsoever.
>>
>>161582405
Because he was a hypocrite.
>>
>>161582617

Guts' dream was to find out his dream. He wanted to live for himself.
>>
Griffith is a degenerate homosexual. When his love interest (Guts) leaves him, he goes straight for the underage girl since thats the most degenerate thing he has left,
>>
>>161582405
He just wanted to look cool in front of an uptown girl like "eh I'm not actually friends with these peasants" and it bit him in the ass spectacularly. And metaphorically. Literally too.
Did I mention he's gay for Guts
>>
>>161582405
because he wanted to have guts and while he often speaks about people carving out their on path, he really liked being worshiped by everyone. his objectivity view of life made him think he could hold guts so when it did not work out, he was crushed. after all how can a man who can't hold 1 man hold a kingdom?
>>
> why was Griffith so emo when Guts left?
Because Guts was superior to him, atleast before the Eclipse.
>>
>>161582405
It's because he DID consider Guts a friend which is why he just couldn't figure out why Guts would leave him. Did you all not catch when Caska was talking with Guts outside the wagon after saving Griffith and Guts explained his decision to her? Did you notice Griffith listening in? That's when Griffith realized his lie to the princess cost him his kingdom, his followers, his lover, his friend, and his dream.
>>
>>161587338
GRIFFITH
>>
>>161587370
DID
>>
>>161587401
NOTHING
>>
>>161587437
right
>>
>>161587437
RIGHT
>>
>>161587437
WRONG
>>
File: Imagination.jpg (247KB, 873x700px) Image search: [Google]
Imagination.jpg
247KB, 873x700px
>>161587466
>>161587477
What did the doubles mean by this, /a/?
>>
>>161586086
>>161587338

So you guys are saying that Griffith was full of shit during his speech to the princess about dreams and friendship? Why? To impress her?
She's already smitten with him, every woman in the kingdom is. What reason would he have to lie? To me, he sounds absolutely convinced about it himself and it really sounds like he believes in it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.