[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballroom e Youkoso

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Say whatever you want about Shizuku, You can't deny she is one of the most beautiful anime girls

I said Beautiful, I don't know if she is a good character, pure or cute
>>
>>161580918
>posting Shizuku for ants
>>
cunt
>>
>>161580918
Pretty when normal, not in the retarded dancing attire.
>>
>>161581324
Female dancing attire is meant for sex appeal. If you're not responding to Shizuku's looks in it, then you're obviously a faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>161581395
she looks best in casual, glassless, ponytail mode
judging from your "argument" you seem like you are in denial
>>
>>161582875
Judging from your shit taste, you know nothing about attractive women, you kissless virgin. Shizuku looks best in dancing attire, and there's not a goddamn thing you can say or do about it.
>>
>>161582912
I may be a virgin but at least I am not a faggot
>>
>>161582912
Mako, Akira, Chizuru and Chii-chan are pretty in their attire, Shizuku is fucking meh.
>>
They slowed down the pacing a lot these last few episodes which I think is good, but I feel like I'm starting to notice what really makes this feel lackluster compared to the manga.

Some pacing problems such as episode 6 where it focused on the line of dance and Mako and Tatara's relationship, as nice as that was I felt a full episode was not the way to go with that, possibly make it one episode with the previous episode of Gaju and Mako coming in. The joke between MAko and Tatara also lasted a bit too long this episode, while still short the exchange went on for a whole minute while in comparison it was one panel in the manga. Also I feel dancing leaves much to be desired. While it is nice, they use still frames and close ups a lot, and it feels very much like the manga, but the thing is, the manga uses those with very stylized lines to imply movement and makes it feel very much in motion, while the anime you expect more motion and I wish we did get a bit more.

I still enjoy it, and the music and overall aesthetic is nice, but I feel there are pacing problems sometimes, and I feel the dancing is just lackluster in a lot of ways imo
>>
>>161586053
Yuri on Ice also had problems in the dancing animation..

At least this one is focused in the dancing instead of the relationships
>>
>>161580918
Not with that neck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.