[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itachi Uchiha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: itachi_anbu_by_kevenwill-d6tejuz.jpg (131KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
itachi_anbu_by_kevenwill-d6tejuz.jpg
131KB, 1600x900px
>Literally Genocided his clan and his family. Killed innocent children and women
>traumatized his brother to become a psychopath
>Still seen as a hero and is one of the most popular characters in the whole series
>>
>>161567042
>Killing Uchihas
How is he not a hero?
>>
they were putting a sharingan on the moon or some shit which I guess could've been a cool twist if any of Itachi's actions before then would have made sense after the twist
>>
>>161567042
He singlehandedly stopped a coup against the village. Then joined a terrorist organization to make sure they didn't fuck with the village or his brother.
>>
>>161567419
but still he left his only brother alone in the world, and traumatized him to become a lunatic vengeance-thirsty psycopath.

said pyscho might have a family now, but he is just too brain damaged and way too 'dedicated to his mission' to be able to raise her daugther properly, hell, the fact that he is still a wanted fugitive doesnt help.

said daughter also has the curse that all his family has and eventually she will become a psycho like his father.

THANKS ITACHI! YOU DID WELL!!!
>>
>>161567130
>>
>>161567042
Uchiha are shit.
>>
>>161567042
He wiped out the Uchiha clan anon, he deserves to have a fucking statue above the Hokage's Monument.
>>
>>161567130
His only mistake is that he didn't finish the job.
>>
>>161567042
He admitted he was autistic and wondered what could have happened if he was less autistic and just talked to his parents. Unfortunately his brother is even more autistic than he was.
>>
>>161567785
country>family

Killed hundreds to save thousands
>>
>>161567042
>Literally Genocided his clan
If by his clan you meam Uchiha the he deserves a monument
>>
>>161567917
>killing Mikoto is a good thing
Prime MILF material gone
>>
>>161569046
Well shit. That's where he fucked up, then.
>>
File: uchiha madara.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uchiha madara.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
>implying death can stop the Uchiha menace
>>
File: Uchiha Izumi.png (1004KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Uchiha Izumi.png
1004KB, 1440x1080px
>>161569046
>>161569111

Izumi was the only pure Uchiha. In the source material she was the only one who was spared a harsh death at least.
>>
>>161567042
It's even worse than that
>Never told anyone about "Madara" being back
>Didn't kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, or any other member of Akatsuki for that matter
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
>Never told anyone about the Hidden Rain being under Akatsuki control
>Never told anyone about Akatsuki's goals
>Didn't do anything to sabotage Akatsuki's efforts
>Actually helped Akatsuki a lot by executing all of his missions flawlessly, including helping them capture WMDs

Did he have no way of telling Hiruzen or Danzo anything? Did he not care about what Akatsuki did? Sasuke claimed that he "protected the Leaf from the shadows", but other than the Uchiha massacre he never actually did. And Sasuke is following his footsteps, since he's been wandering for years being a deadbeat dad pretending to be doing important stuff even though he has done achieved nothing of value.
>>
>>161571210
He really was a shit spy.

I guess he just wanted to be in place for when shit went down.
>>
Sasuke literally did nothing wrong. He is the best Naruto character
>>
>>161571387
The number of things Sasuke did right can be counted on one hand. And most have asterisks next to them.
>>
>>161571210
I think the author was gonna make him a villain but changed his mind halfway or something. Itachi's story doesn't make sense.
But he was an incredibly cool character so I find it reasonable that they had to make him a good guy by the end.
I like Itachi too.
>>
File: Kabuto_Yakushi.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kabuto_Yakushi.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>161567042
>killed his own mother
>core helper of Orochimaru in assaulting the Leaf
>and experimenting on humans
>literally started WW3
>assembled a massive zombie army to kill everyone
>that required massive human sacrifices to just being summoned
>resurrected Madara Uchiha which proved to be worse than a nuclear weapon
>gets out of Izanami
>"b-but how?"
>Just b urself bro lol
>instantly forgiven for everything

Nothin personnel kid
>>
>>161567042
>genocided his clan
Obito killed the innocent ones. Itachi killed the ones in on the plan.
>>
>>161572430
>>killed his own mother
Hey, to be fair,he really didn't want to, it was self-defense and was all part of an incredibly cruel plan by Danzo.
Other than that, yeah fuck him. If it weren't for him the war would have been over much faster with far fewer casualties, the Ten-Tails would have never even been awakened in the first place.
>>
File: 1186399166783.jpg (12KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1186399166783.jpg
12KB, 264x320px
>>161567785
Sasuke is his own man, blaming Itachi for Sasuke being a failiure is dumb.
>>
>>161572890
You're right, Itachi was a mere cuck puppet. Konoha government was to blame.
>>
>>161567042
>wipped out the autistic edgelord clan that plotted a rebellion
how can you even question his heroism
>>
>>161571210
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
who do you suppose provided intel for Jiraiya?
>>
>>161571024
>this is what prim and proper Uchiha girls used to look like
What would Madara think about the heir of his clan looking like a hooker and needing fucking glasses?
>>
>>161577586
probably surprised that there is still something left from the clan at all
>>
>>161577586
Considering how much Sarada likes to banter with her enemies, he'd be proud of his great-great-great-granddaughter.
>>
File: 1493332460459.jpg (121KB, 958x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493332460459.jpg
121KB, 958x1080px
>>161577972
>he'd be proud of his great-great-great-granddaughter.

I don't think Sarada is his descendant. Madara seemingly had no offspring. So when he was booted out, the position of clan head (Fugaku's father) was probably Madara's cousin or someshit or whoever the closest relative was. So yeah, Madara and Sarada are loose kinsmen. Not ancestor and descendant.
>>
>>161567042
I never saw Naruto, can someone explain to me why he killed his whole clan? Was he being blackmailed or mind controlled?
>>
File: 58438763973.jpg (18KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
58438763973.jpg
18KB, 409x393px
>>161579784
>this is the new trio
>being this desperate to keep your fans that the show is nothing but complete fanservice
Why is this series such a joke?
>>
>>161580037
>being this autistic
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.