[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date a Live Vol 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 522
Thread images: 37

File: DAL_v16_Cover.jpg (214KB, 1000x1408px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_Cover.jpg
214KB, 1000x1408px
Using Google and Bing to translate Chapter 16. It's not a literal copy paste of Google's translation, i fixed it up to make it more readable.
Currently only have the Prologue and Chapter 1 done so that's all I'm dumping.

Prologue Ally of Justice

It is an evaluation that all human beings who know her know in common that Tokisaki Kurumi is a good girl at times.
Born in a house full of generosity, buttered with parents who do not suffer childishness. She was brought up like a flower, she was not raised in frustration and frustration from her early days, it was 17 years she lived her life.
Everyone else hunts someone hatefully, and there is no such thing as being harassed by opposition, the flat peaceful days.
That surely is a happy thing. Fear probably nobody will appreciate it even if she sees her life, and in reality herself thought so.
However, I was never such a thing if it was told that there was nothing to do with trouble.
─ ─ The murmur, a sense of helplessness.
>>
>>161563271
I could not understand whether it was because I was educated in a borderless environment, or because I was a naturally born that way, but in my mind, it was always stupid.
If you look at the world, there are people who are tormented by bitter hardships.
Some people are involved in war and lose their lives, others are inflicted by their illness and cannot live long. People who cannot keep clothes or food, or those who receive discrimination without anything. The cold wind that forgives and injures every vulnerable person, but the world is blowing hard.
On television, in newspapers, in magazines - and with their own eyes.
Every time I see them, my mind’s heart is exhausted and filled with a sense of helplessness.
Perhaps it is something everyone feels once. Eventually everyone knows that the world is incomprehensible and encompasses our hearts and weakens our eyes from the unhappiness of the world out of reach.
But in the heart of the Kurumi’s mind, even when it passed, those feelings remained.
I might be able to do something for myself.
I want to extend my hand to those in need.
>>
>>161563292
Perhaps it is something everyone feels once. Eventually everyone in the world knowing that it is unreasonable, having a compromise in mind, to reach out of the reach of one's own hands. You will keep your eyes away from misfortune. But in my mind’s heart, it nevertheless remained there even though it passed.
I might be able to do something for myself.

I want to reach out to those in need.

Put simply, badly speaking, childish and sweet sense of justice.
It was an emotion in the root of the heart of Tokisaki Kurumi’s heart, which she never showed to anyone.

And perhaps if she was such a girl, it might have happened.
It did.
── That day.
That day was also the same as usual day.
The time is around 17 o'clock. In an orange sunset, Kurumi is caught in a return trip with a friend.
While walking towards me, I had a conversation that usually occurred.

"── Hey, Sawa-san"
"Yes?"
When Kurumi calls her name, Sawa Yamada her classmate tilts her neck while making her eyes snap. It was. It is a rustic girl who caressed maroon hair with three braids.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow? If there is nothing planned, I would like to visit your house again. But,"

"Yes, that's fine, but ... maybe, do you want to stroke Marron again?"
Sawa smiles and smiles and tells me. Marron is the name of a cat that lives at the house of Sawa. It has a lovely American short hair, a cute girl who is also pleased with interacting with humans.
>>
>>161563322
"No, it's not that. I thought I want to study together again. Though ... "
"Hehe, let's do that sort of thing. Please come visit --- but if you like cats so much, you should also have a crazy san. "
Hearing the words of Sawa, Tokisaki Kurumi frowned.
"... My mother is allergic to cats"
"Well ... I will visit you until I live by myself in the future"
Sawa said so and laughing again, waving her hand fluttering and walking towards her house
It was.
When she responds to it while looking back at her hands, she walks again after she disappears from her vision.
It’s peaceful every day, there’s nothing to complain about. I am also blessed with my friends and I cannot starve, there is no disease like this.
It is surely that these days will continue. Kurumi’s chest felt something in the back of my heart.
Although I remember, she ignored it and went home. ─ ─ It turned out shortly after that, that Kurumi felt discomfort.
"……Huh?"
Where she walked down the street for the second time, Kurumi’s eyes flinched while looking around at the quiet neighborhood.

Without noticing, people, animals, every sound was gone, from the surroundings.
It feels as if she got lost in another world.

For a moment, I thought that abnormalities appeared in my ears ─ ─ but it was different. My voice and clothing rubbing, the sound of it was still clearly heard.
"Wh, what is this ...?"
>>
>>161563358
Though confused, Kurumi started running away from this place. But
"What ..."
Kurumi’s feet soon came to a stop.
The reason is extremely simple. A monster of unknown identity appeared before her.
It is an organism as if the black shadow got stuck in the shape of a person. Vaguely from the body, something like an aura rises up, occasionally screaming and roaring.
"Hi!"
Obviously, it is not an ordinary being.
While Kurumi’s regained her breath, she tried to escape from the spot.
However, the body suffering from fear did not move so well. Her legs were stuck to the spot and felt like a cake.
"Well ...!"
【─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─】
Then, as if you noticed such a fantasy, the monster slowly approached Kurumi.
"No ... no ... ...!"
Seducing Kurumi, she cannot do anything.
There - the next moment.
"...... !?"
When I think that the sight is enveloped in light, a tremendous explosion sounds, in front of Kurumi’s eyes.
The figure of the monster disappeared. And to replace it, a single girl appeared.
"── Are you OK?"
"Oh ...... Ah ... um, yeah ... ...."
Kurumi raised her face while puzzled, and saw the appearance of the girl.
It is a girl of the clean features which made long hair play in the wind. There's something wistfully in the shade. The expression also enhances her mystique. It was vague that I was wearing it. A beautiful dress tinged with light. All its elements show her like an angel or goddess.
It took a moment to understand. She defeated that shadow monster and helped Kurumi.
>>
>>161563389
"Oh, thank you. I was saved ......"
In a shivering voice, the girl slowly extended his hand.
I grab her hand and somehow get up.
"But ... ... what was that ......"
In the case of Kurumi, the girl was speechless with her eyes and uttered words.
"── Spirit, a monster that kills the world,"
"Spirit……"
"...... Yes, why are you, why are you in such a place?"
"Ah ... .... I'm sorry I am, Tokisaki Kurumi. Why are you in such a place?
... ... I'd like to ask you "
As Kurumi says, the girl puts her hand to her chin to think about what she said.
"... ... Did you get lost naturally? Hm, maybe you have aptitude"
"What ...?."
Kurumi twisted her neck. Then the girl gazes straight at the Kurumi’s eyes.
"─ ─ suddenly sorry to be frank, are not you wanting the power?"
"Power ...?"
"... ... Oh, do not you want the same kind of power as I have? If you are sure, you are a suitable match for spirit crystals. If you do not mind, I urge you to save the world with me. "
"─ ─ ─ ─"
Suddenly uttered, absurd words.
If it is surely an ordinary woman, it will be a place to laugh at a lie, or a place to feel distrust.
But Kurumi did not have such an idea.
However, there is a feeling which is far stronger than it, and there is in the heart, the neck of the Kurumi, and the middle. I knocked it down before unconsciously.
"Okay, if you are there, It would be like having a hundred people."
When I said that, the girl made a fresh smile and kept on speaking.
"─ ─ regards, Tokisaki Kurumi. I'm Mio. So-called...... I'm on the side of justice.
>>
>>161563429
Chapter 1 Nightmare's Temptation

“Tokisaki Kurumi“
It was not a matter of being conscious of another that the name leaked out of my throat.
The moment the admiration of the girl was observed in sight, the brain, the eyes all converged to her ─
My voice dropped down automatically.
But it was also impossible.
About it - because the appearance of a girl who dominates the line of sight is now impressive.

Glazed shiny shot bead hair.
White skin with glossy color.
Lipstick covered lips that took on a form of glossy smile.
And a peeking in between in her hair - the eye of the clock.

There is only one person in this world, such as a girl with such appearance.
── Tokisaki Kurumi.

Running an angel manipulating time <Zafkiel, the Emperor of Time> also called "the worst spirit".

Many times appeared before Shido, she aimed at their lives, stood as a threat, and
sometimes the spirits that were next to each other were there.
"What are, ─ ─"

The word was also leaking in the middle of unconsciousness.
After all, the Kurumi showed up in the alley in the middle of the night, even in a predicament surrounded by enemies.
It was a high school that the Shido-kun went to, and it was a classroom of second years.
A non-daily incarnation that is enshrined in a landscape that can be called a symbol of everyday life. That unbalance. A presence, the Shido-kun moistened the throat with saliva involuntarily.
"─ ─"
>>
>>161563500
Kurumi who sat in the chair loosened her face so that she can be amused by the expression of such a Shido-kun.
I have continued to speak in a nervous tone.
"Why are you looking for something different from that ..., Shido-kun? The class I have just returned to after a long time. I do not think it is a word for my friends.” She said, and the body is upward to show the clothes which I wore.
What she wears now is not the dyed of the color of the blood and the shadow, but the
It was the same high school uniform as the other students called pleated skirts.
You...
A suspiciously voice was originated while the Shido-kun frowned.
Certainly Kurumi had enrolled in this class a few months ago. How did you do it?
Although I do not know, it seems that I was going through formal procedures for the time being, even now I am treated as a leave of absence.
I was listening to the story.
But even so it is so innocent that the word is received as well as the parade
There was not. In the first place, that incorporation was also aimed at the body of a soldier.However, so that the words can be received on par. In the first place, the transfer was aimed at the body of the Shido-kun.
“Oh dear”
She must have guessed the air is so tense from the sharp the glance of such a Shido-kun. Kurumi is laughing
>>
>>161563539
When I got up with a smile, I took a step toward Shido-kun.
“Shido!”
The two shadows sprang from the behind of the Shido-kun to be wary of Kurumi’s movements.
Long black hair and white hair of short cut in shoulder appear in the view of the Shido-kun. It is the spirits which had come to school with Shido-kun, Yatogami Tohka and Tobiichi Origami.
However, the action of such two people might have been foreseen. Kurumi pretends to be surprised.
When I floated a smile, I took my outstretched hand to my mouth.
"Ara Ara, you are still a popular person, Shido-kun"
When Kurumi says so in a teasing manner, she glanced at Tohka and Origami and then back to Shido.
"Thank you for your safety. I'm not going to do anything in place like this. "
"What......!" 」
You want me to trust what you say? 」
"Oh no, I am hated. It's sad. "
Kurumi jokingly said by a fake crying gesture. Tohka is surprised for a moment... “Mu?”, but looking at Origami face does not change, and fine dust returns to a steep expression with a feeling of relief. Then, Kurumi jokingly and the laughter is leaked while doing.
And, it has continued in a quietened little voice so it is not heard by other classmates.
“...... If I care to appeal to violent means without regard, you’re making an angel manifest, right? “
“I don't…”
>>
>>161563571
In spite of Kurumi’s phrases, I instinctively clog my voice. Kurumi makes a smile at Shido-kuns reaction.
Then, I continued to talk.
"Cover the school building at <City of Devouring Time>", I divided the students who lost consciousness to my body
Takes to hostage ... with the muzzle being pushed to the forehead's total amount, Shido-san
I am looking forward to how we will compete against each other. "
"Kurumi ... ...!"
"Kihihi, Hiki"
When Shido-san calls her name while making facial expressions steady, Kurumi gets into it with a creepy laughter.
"If you let me substitute the fact that I am not doing it now to the proof of my words,
There. Still if you do not believe it ─ ─ you will
It is not stupid to go along. "
"..., ... you, ──"
In a clear intimidation that was colored with a mysterious tone, Shido took a deep breath.
Tohka and Origami clenched their fists as they strengthen their vigilance. But Shido stops it.
I put my hands on the shoulders of two people so that I could do.
"…………,It’s okay"
"Ufufu, I see you’re as gentle as ever."
The reply of Shido, Kurumi smiled in satisfaction and lifts her hair.
While frightening like its magical charm, Shido did not release vigilance.
That's right. If anything it shows Kurumi is not going to hurt Shido. Why now.
I did not know if I had come back to school.
"Kurumi, what are you up to?"
>>
>>161563601
"Ufufu, please do not make a scary face. I just want to enjoy my student life with Shido. I came just to tease you."
"............"
In Kurumi’s words, Shido became silent.
Then she shrugged her shoulders like nothing, and suddenly continued the words while enlarging her voice.
As if to ask the surrounding students.
"It is awful, I am unethical, I wanted to attend school with Shido-san
It is only. ── I do not keep track of Shido-san suggestions properly.
We are always naked at Shido-san’s house, so if you can call me, I will serve you as soon as possible by your side. I am doing it. It is not good to have such a reward. "
"What?!"
To the embarrassing enthusiasm for Kurumi, Shido-san instantly turned his voice out.
"Nothing, what kind of thing is saying! Such a thing ─ ─"
I hurriedly raise my voice to correct it.
However, it is late. The classmates who heard the words of Kurumi, while looking at the direction of Shido was beginning to talk with a loud voice.
"Oh ...... Really? It is Shido-kun, did you do something again?"
"Well, I guess, Tokisaki who has moved in June, is not it?"
"Yeah ... I guess I should have taken a leave of absence ... ... Maybe it has always been to the house of Shido ... ...!"
And rumors that are not rooted will spread at a tremendous speed.
"... .... Oooh ......"
Shido-kun hit his forehead with a desperate feeling. On the contrary, Kurumi starts giggling and looks happy.
>>
>>161563633
But now it was not the kind of case I was concerned with, and the criticism of Shido is now is not that it began with. It was big when I tried with my hair as if I took care of myself.
I breathed out and I turned my eyes back to Kurumi.
"...I just came to looking forward to school life, if only really it is the purpose, I am yours
I welcome you. Whatever it is, I do not mind having a welcome party. ─ ─ Of course
I will seal the spiritual power. "
Shido said that while keeping his brow.
Of course, it is not serious. No, if it says correctly, the word itself is from a real mind
Although it was there, I did not expect that Kurumi would be in a good position.
─ ─ But.
Kurumi answers were contrary to expectations of Shido.
"Yes, yeah. That does not matter."
"……,What?"
In such a reaction of Kurumi, I let out a voice.
It hay the word and the meaning of Kurumi. I looked nearby at the only people who understood the meaning of those words. I saw the face of, Tohka and Origami, understand that expression is stunning.
─ ─ Shido looks at her wide eyed.
"Kurumi ......? Now, what ─ ─"
"I said that I do not mind committing my spiritual power to Shido, but ... ...."
Kurumi smiles bewitchingly while raising one finger.
"There is one condition, though,"
"............"
>>
>>161563682
Shido caught his breath.
I cannot imagine that that fantasy will let go of her spiritual power so easily. That condition and I could hardly imagine what it would be impossible impossible impossible task. If anything, including it would be reasonable to think of it as a joke.
But Shido could not help listening to it. Even if it is Tokisaki Kurumi.
If there is a possibility of sealing her spiritual power, there were only options to be given - what?
More than ever, it is always faint in the eyes of Kurumi’s eyes that are distorted to mock me.
I felt I could see another color.
Nevertheless, I ask.
"... What is that condition?"
"That is ──"
When.
The moment when Kurumi moved her lips. The chime letting the classroom report the start of work resonates.
"Oh, oh no, it's already such a time. I'm sorry, but I cannot help it."
As I say it, Kurumi turns to turn to Shido and trying to walk to my seat.
"Kurumi!"
Shido cried out to Kurumi irresistibly. Surprised by that voice, a few classmates looked over towards Shido.
However, Kurumi does not show a surprised appearance, instead she just smiles and puts one finger to her mouth.
"Let's do it after school – right now there are too many people. And also, it’s a student duty to study is not? "
Leaving only that word, Kurumi left from the side of the Shido.
>>
>>161563709
"...... Tobiichi Origami. Former AST member, first-ranked official in her former class, magician rank B +. Several months ago, retired due to personal reasons ... "
In a room of DEM Industry Japan branch.
While reading out the information displayed on the monitor, Artemisia Ashcroft gave up and put her hands on her chin. She is a girl with a bright blond hair like gathering sunshine, a characteristic blue beak like the sea. That face that a soft smile is likely to shine, but dyed in the color of a minute embarrassment and doubt. I was waiting.
"─ ─ No doubt this person."
When Artemisia murmured a little, she manipulated the console and displayed detailed information.
Various data such as height, weight, refinement of manifestation device are displayed on the monitor.
What Artemisia is accessing now is a database of magicians of each country possessed by DEM Industry.
A modern "magician" is not a person who casts spells or prayers. It is a person who can operate the manifestation device with the ability to develop an arbitrary region. And for that, we need to embed a small machine with surgical operation in the brain - It was impossible to do it secretly by individuals. That is, all the information of the magician using the manifestation device made by DEM is recorded here.
About a month ago from now. When Artemisia tried to fight a spirit in outer space,
It looked like a magician. I tried to research it for a moment, but on the database
I was able to discover that girl's information.
"Well ...."
>>
>>161563745
However. Artemisia unhappily sharpened her lips.
It was good until her record was as expected, but what is being recorded is basics. The data that Artemisia wanted was not written because it was just basic data.
"What are you doing, Artemisia"
I heard such a voice from behind. Artemisia stretches out her arms while bending over the back of her chair.
As I can see it, I can see that a single girl stood there, unknowingly.
A blonde with a faint color than Artemisia, blue eyes of deeper color than Artemisia.
If Artmesia were the sun, it was a girl with a fragile appearance like the moon.
Nonetheless, that is a story of posture. In front of her was the self-proclaimed sun.
Artemisia did not have such arrogance to do.
Ellen Mira Mathers. DEM Industry second executive manager, everyone. She is the strongest mage in DEM.
"Oh, Ellen. A little research,"
When Artemisia responds with ambiguous tone, Ellen bends forward towards the screen through Artemisa’s stretched out hands
"Tobiichi Origami’s data ... .... What happened to her?"
"Do you know?"
"Yeah, a little"
As Artemisia asked, Ellen said slightly narrowing her eyes. Although it was not a perfect reaction, why is it, there is a slightly annoying color there
I felt like I could see it.
"Did something happen? With this girl?"
While exchanging conversations, Ellen and Artemisia made their way to the top floor of the building - DEM Inn
I got to the front of the door of business executive director, Isaac • Westcott's room.
But.
"─ ─ ─ ─"
>>
>>161563787
Ellen suddenly stopped her feet. I sensed something strange behind the door.
Indeed Westcott is a man with intimidating feeling that is not found in ordinary people, but this is just the door. The "it" that bridges apart was clearly a different kind of atmosphere from such things.
It's like a lukewarm feeling. As if - ─ ─ so, a bad number of monsters are breathing dead and waiting for Artemisia.
"Ellen"
"─ ─ Yes"
It seems Artemisia also noticed it. It slightly distorts the eyebrows and shapes a steep expression.
"What on earth is this?"
"I do not know"
"Isaac was attacked ... What is not it?"
"No way, this is a branch office but it's a DEM industry.
There’s no way someone can launch an attack - ─ ─
Ellen choked on her words.
─ ─ There. There was a person who attacked this Japanese branch.
Spirit <Nightmare>. Who can manipulate time and shadow, increase my past in appearance as an undisclosed body
If it was a spirit it can be done.
Of course, I did not neglect to watch out. However, the one that comes to mind as an assailant is that person.
>>
>>161563841
There was no other choice. Carefully clenching her teeth, Ellen opened the door without knocking.
"Ike! Is it alright, Ai?"
But Ellen stopped his feet and words at the same time as he entered the room.
The reason is simple. In the room there was no figure of a spirit, only West Cott was sitting on a single chair.
"This is……"
"── Oh, you came, Ellen. What's up with that look on your face?"
"... No, nothing."
While arranging a slightly disturbed collar, Ellen entered, chasing after Ellen, Artemisia also looked surprised.
" Is that...? I felt like there was something there.”
Westcott gazed at the appearance of such two people in a funny way, slowly rising
he walked toward the window.
"Well, both of us, there is no other thing that I came today. - The destination that was floating in outer space. The spirit of <Michael> falls in the hands of <Ratatoskr>, and they have now accumulated 10 spirits."
"......, I apologize, I can’t look you in the face right now”
In the words of Westcott, Ellen bowed her head with a bitter look.
Ellen's driving Goetia in the space battle against the enemy aerial ships <Fraxinus>. It is memorable that I was defeated by the eggplant. If Ellen had not fallen then, the battle, the result would have been different.
But Westcott kept on speaking without appearing to blame it.
"It's not that we condemn it separately, you guys are doing a lot well, and rather I think that this situation is the best result now, is not it?"
"The best result?"
"Oh, there are enough spirits, and in my hands is an incomplete state of <Devil>
. ── I regret not having Elliot by my side, although that is not surprising. "
"...... "
Elliot. In the name of the traitor, Ellen unexpectedly made facial expression steep.
Noticing such expression of Ellen, Westcott keeps shrugging his shoulders.
"Anyway, it will be about time soon, do you remember the previous story, Ellen.
Let's have Shidou play a role as a "key"
"... ...! That is - ─ ─"
>>
>>161563880
Ellen opened her eyes wide.
Westcott smiles with a smile, raises his right hand.
Then the darkness of jet black overflowed from there, and black binding book appeared. ─ ─ <Tome of Divine Corruption> It is a miracle in the shape of a book, which he robbed from the Spirit <Sister>. That power is "omniscience." It is the worst ability of the worst that can "know" everything happening in this world.
Although the search was disturbed by the hand of <Sister>, only for one point of investigation.
Pouring in, it is impossible to defeat the gap of <Ratatoskr>.
“── It is about time to get serious. No mercy. Mankind's strongest magician. Give me power to the fullest. "
"Please leave it, surely, the best results are given to you"
"Oh, I'm expecting, both of us"
To respond to the words of Westcott, Ellen corrected her pose and consented. Artemisia seeing Ellen responded the same but one beat late.

"Well, I will move on to action right away.”
"── Oh, that's right."
And where Ellen says, the edge of Westcott’s eyebrows moved as he remembered
something.
"For that, I forgot to say one thing. - In this strategy, I will try to prepare additional staff. "
"Additional staff ...... as a magician, is it not enough for us?"
Ellen tried to stay calm...... But could not fully hide the discontent on her face.
>>
>>161563919
But Westcott calmly shook his head while smiling a thin smile and "No,".
"That's not to say, you will definitely be the most powerful magician of the day, Artemisia
also has the second largest power. But do not underestimate the power of numbers. They are sealed spirits that are children that are no better in front of you guys. But if fighting several people even in such forms, for a few minutes you may be able to stop them but after several more minutes where their goal is to escape how will you handle that"
"……that is"
"Haha, I got a point where it hurts,"
Artemisia laughs at mindlessly. Ellen raised her eyebrows in annoyance.
What Westcott says was a pure fact. Ellen who is supposed to be better with individual strength. When it comes to killing them someone always interferes and gets in the way of the goal.
>>
File: DAL_v16_01.jpg (121KB, 665x935px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_01.jpg
121KB, 665x935px
>>161563947
Other magicians and unmanned weapons exist in DEM <Bander Snatch>, but these because the difference in power is too obvious even compared to the current spirits, as a support role they make you feel uneasy.
"But, Ike: I do not think there is such a magician who can act with us.
Hmm. If half-hearted teamwork is required, on the contrary our performance will decline"
"Oh, I guess so,"
As Ellen says, Westcott admits that.
"But please be relieved, they surely will be your power."
Saying, Westcott slowly raises his hands and snaps his fingers.
Then at the next moment, as if a gusty wind blew, a number of papers danced in the room from the back of the chair where Westcott was sitting.
"No ──"
"Wow!"
Suddenly Ellen and Artemisia were surprised and the paper was densely stuck to the walls of the room.
Finally I can see that the paper looks like an old book page.
"This is……"
Ellen looked at the paper with her eyes narrowed, but her eyes were immediately astonished.
After all. How many girls crawled out of the paper at any moment?
Gray hair close to black. Pair of blue patched eyes looking interestingly at Ellen. But the most distinctive thing is that - they all have the same faces without fail.
It was to say.
"... ...! Ellen"
"Well ..."
Responding to Artemisia’s voice while sweating.
That's right. The "It" felt before by Ellen and Artemisia before they entered this room, countless signs of that.
It was this thing.
"Let me introduce: Daughters of the Demon King ─ ─ <Nibelcol>" Westcott said that while shaping his rusty colored mouth into a smile.
>>
>>161563981
An orange sunset comes in from the classroom window.
Shido checks the time at a glance at the screens and mobile phone screen and decided to take a breather. He lifted his face with a small breath.
After school where all the lessons are over. The classmates have already left the school and in the classroom, Tohka, Origami, and the next class of Yamari Yuzuru and Kaguya remain.
They are also a spirit who sealed spiritual power in Shido.
Of course, there is only one reason why Shido remains at school.
─ ─ It is to talk to Kurumi again.
The place she has designated is the rooftop of this school building. The soldier keeps his fist as if to decide
I got up from the chair.
"─ ─ then, I will be around soon, everyone"
Upon hearing Shido’s words, Tohka made an eyebrow raise in anxiety.
"Muu ... Are you sure? Do not you think we should also follow you ...?"
In Tohka 's words, other spirits nodded as soon as they showed consent.
"As you know, Tokisaki is dangerous."
"Our power will be indispensable to clothe the darkness and opponent the spirit of blackness."
"I agree, I will accompany evening stringers"
While witching smile with a bitter smile, he stroked Tohka’s head and slowly shook his head.
"Thank you, everyone, but it's okay, surely Kurumi may be a dangerous spirit
But ... I will not turn my own words. ── And that "
Shido kept speaking while grasping a fist.
"From now on, seemingly if a man cannot talk on a one-on-one basis to seal Kurumi’s spiritual energy, how will I be able to do it in the future? "
"Shidoo ... ...."
Tohka was still uneasy, but immediately she shakes her head and shakes her face, and her expression has turned into a bright one.
"... Well, I understand, I’ll pray for Shido!"
"Ah"
When strongly nodded, he gradually left the classroom leaving everyone.
>>
>>161564028
Then climbed the stairs and go to the roof top of the door.
Then, from the small incam worn on the right ear, I heard familiar voice.
"I think I understand, but do not be unreasonable at all. Although we are monitoring with <Fraxinus>, the third spirit is a little unpredictable. I do not know what will happen"
As a younger sister of Shido and commander of <Ratatoskr Organisation>, Kotori Itsuka is currently in the aerial ship. It is <Fraxinus> and watches over the state of Shido from the sky.
"Oh, it has been found. But, would help the spirits <Ratatoskr>? I know it’s Tokisaki Kurumi and it will be scary, but if you run away without talking, you’ll be kicked in the rear by your cute little sister"
"Oh, I have a whole body of black history for the whole world, on top of the punishment of kicking, I'll give it to the public. But I am a kind little sister. Take care of yourself. "
"……Ha"
Kotori returns on the incam to say she was joking. Shido had a small laugh while sweating.
The tense feeling that was clinging to his body had relaxed somewhat. Shido stretched his cheeks to pump up his spirit, opened the door and went out to the roof.

"─ ─ ─ ─"
Light that is not comparable to when you were in the hallway spreads in sight. It seems to me
I narrowed my eyes slowly, focusing on the figure of the girl in the middle.
"── Oh"
Tokisaki Kurumi, who was looking at the city through the fence, noticed the appearance of Shido or started turning around.
"Uhufu, welcome, Thank you very much, Shido-kun"
>>
>>161564066
When Kurumi said so, a few steps walked like this, with tons, tons and step-like steps. After that, she picked up the skirt by the hem and thanked me casually.
She was so graceful my eyes got stolen for a moment,
However, now it is not the case that is being distracted by such a thing. I shake my head as I think.
I looked at the face of Tokisaki Kurumi.
"Of course, Kurumi, I promised you,"
"............"
As Shido speaks, Kurumi watches his face for a bit and then wiggles her lips.
"I thought in the morning, though - it has changed a bit, Shido-kun"
"Huh……?"
"I feel that your face is different than when I first met you. Well, it may be because you’ve matured because you were able to survive through all that pandemonium. Ufufufu ... ... It is a rather cute face don’t you think? "
"... ... Don’t make fun of me"
I retorted without thinking. ... ... I appreciate it’s the evening now.
The sunset hits her whole body, the red light makes her look like a red demon.
"More importantly, let us continue the conversation we started this morning. – the condition to seal your spiritual power".
In the words of Shido, Kurumi again distorts her lips into a smile. It is a beautiful and yet terrifying smile.
I could see the sunset behind her body making her figure more exaggerated and which makes even death itself get drawn in.
>>
>>161564098
"Yes, yes ... I'll tell you. . .”
Kurumi who was painted in the sunlight of the sun dropped the word, that moment.
"...... !?"
Suddenly, Shido got a strong dizziness.
No ... ... that’s not the right word, it is a bit different from dizziness. As if by someone, a sensation as if the power of my body is forcibly dropped. In a instant it jumps from anguish and illness. A feeling of loss as if the body were eroded by darkness.
However, Shido felt a sensation that he had previously felt before. When a bullet penetrated his body. When a sword stabbed his chest from behind. And ─ ─ when the part of the body was lost by the "key". "Something" that easily passed beyond the range of life capabilities of the human body, the body is overrun in an instant by that sense.
It was the sense of "death”.
>>
>>161564129
17:30, above the skies of Tokyo, Tenguu City.
Ellen is wearing a platinum colored CR - Unit <Pendragon> and was closely watching high school building far below her eyes while floating with the expanded territory around her body.
The actual distance between them exceeds 10,000 meters. But the magician Ellen's eyes can clearly see the people moving in that building. Several spirits, including <Nightmare>, and the appearance of Itsuka Shido.
"Are you ready"
Ellen began to whisper to herself as she poured her eyes at the earth.
Then, to respond to it, Artemisia's voice is heard through the communication machine.
"Of course. We can do it anytime. "
It is Artemisia wearing a sister machine of <Pendragon>, <Lancelot> who is at a different point.
She looks at Ellen and then at the target.
Ellen replies with an exchange of silence, then dropped her line sight back down again and looks at the unit on her back.
I handled the unit I was in and pulled out at once.
The collapsed blade expands and the golden light shapes the blade.
Dense magical blade output by manifestation device. Razor Blade <Caledfwlch>. It is the main weapon of the <Pendragon>, bearing the name of the Holy Sword.
"── I will go"
In short, Ellen started flying downwards like a kick in the sky. Her speed is like a bullet. If it were a normal person they would lose consciousness and not to mention it is funny even if the body falls apart, it will approach the goal. A strange metaphorical expression such as "not going to the eyes" is now realistic. There are no such person who can possible catch the current Ellen.
─ ─ However.
"... !!“
>>
>>161564154
Ellen, who had been flying as if she was cutting the sky, suddenly stopped its progress and picked up and swung up the sword she had.
At the moment, magical light can be played, and lights illuminate the clouds around us.
"─ ─ ─"
How does it create such sparks as < Caledfwlch > with its boasting high power?
That's right. There was another swing, there was another magical powerful sword.
"── Huu, it is tricky to stop the swing from that timing, Ellen"
A girl who swung the sword towards Ellen says while raising the edge of her sword and body. It is a girl wearing a CR Unit with a wolf like form. Her left hair tied with a bracket. A mole under eye, and her eyes had an impressive look.
"You are"
Hearing that voice, acknowledging her face, Ellen unintentionally pulled her brow.
"Why are you here!"
"Hah!"
When Ellen calls her name, the girl ─ ─ Takamiya Mana, increases the fighting gap and returns to her pursuit.
"Tch ──"
>>
>>161564187
Ellen face now looks serious, manipulate the Territory Field to control posture and strike a blow. Then, leaping backwards and taking the distance, Ellen scowled at Takamiya Mana. To
Mana she shrugs her shoulders like it was nothing.
"Oh my, it's a scary face. If you frown too much your wrinkles will increase."
"... ... Stop joking"
Ellen says disgusted and puts her guard up directing her eyes to Mana.
Mana captured the flight of Ellen. That's good. Even though not as much as Ellen, Mana also is also a magician who outside the common sense. The hunter who aimed at the target is aggravating from the side, and it will be less difficult than directly opposing the hunter.
But there is a fact that Mana knows exactly where Ellen is and the target. That's it.
── Does Mana know that Ellen aims for Shido?
No. Even if information was leaked out, it is obvious that Ellen would aim at Shido-kun.
It is hard to think that there was a leak.
No. Even if you are wary of Shido being targeted, why would you be this wary of the perimeter?
It is impossible even as an excellent magician, to take their time looking up to 10,000 meters away from Shido.
"...... Hmmm"
Ellen slowly lifted her hair, denying several possibilities in her head.
The most important thing now is not to explore why Mana knew where Ellen was.
Yes. The commands that were issued, they need to be communicated to Artemisa who is at another point.
>>
>>161564220
"Artemisia. Someone got in the way, I will rebuild my position, temporarily -"
And Ellen noticed when she was speaking.
Instead of the voice that should come back from Artemisia, intermittent noise is heard.
"This is……"
It is hard to think that Artemisia was destroyed. Perhaps the communication is being hindered, or Artemisa’s attack got obstructed and is in battle.
Ellen further sharpened her eyes looking towards Mana, with clicking her tongue.
"I do not know what you did, but it is a splendid arrangement."
Then somehow Mana distorts her face with an unpleasant look.
"... .... Really ... It's wonderfully unpleasant ... Ellen, even you did not come out. It’s a funny story. "
"……? What was that?"
Ellen bends her brows on the mysterious words of Mana. Then Mana will explain it further.
I shook my head a little as she said it was not there.
"It's a story I do not care about to you. - What do you do better than that? Perfect timing. The time has already passed."
"Hmm"
Mana is trying to provoke you. Ellen sullenly sighed and directed the tip of my blade to Mana.
"I will praise you for stopping my attack, but if that’s what you want me to do then this makes sense as it is the first time you won. "
"Huh? then do it ..."
Mana stands and readies herself for the Razor Blade.
But Ellen did not hear it to that end and continued speaking.
"─ ─ ─, that’s what you want me to say,"
Then the backpack of the unit opened and it was contained within it territory areas. And within another compartment was
── Those pages, there are a number of book pages.
"……Paper?"
>>
>>161564254
Mana is puzzled but remains suspicious, taking a slightly lower posture.
Perhaps, I cannot measure the meaning of Ellen's behavior, I guess it's alarming.
When Ellen relaxed her and her mouth, instead of the right hand holding the sword, raised her left hand forward. Correspondingly, several sheets of paper are regularly arranged.
It is impossible for Mana to win Ellen. But, as Westcott says, it will be possible enough to earn time.
Now Ellen should do it now, not to take on the provocative provocation of Mana, it is to get back to back to her duties earlier.

"... ... what are you going to do?"
To Ellen's incomprehensible behavior, Mana uttered a word in a word.
Nonetheless, I did not ask to Ellen. The voice has arrived temporarily.
Even so, no one will expose their hands to enemies that are alert.
"Go <Nibelcol>”
Ellen says and snaps her fingers.
At the moment, when I thought that the paper developed around Ellen wandered as though it were pulsating, a number of girls crawled out of them.
A girl who was dressed in a black suit, several people - the same figure.
"Aa -"
"What ... ... already time to play?"
"Well, it's good, but for the sake of your father."
The girls bothering to talk, while stretching and yawning, turn their eyes towards Mana
It comes.
"... ...!"
Mana breathlessly stuck. For a moment, I doubt the illusion or hallucination. Projecting visions imagined by themselves using territories. It was not so difficult for Ellen, for example. But ─ ─ this is different.
>>
>>161564291
The number of girls that appeared from the empty space, estimated by roughly 20.
From all of that, a certain presence that does not seem to be an illusion, and a dense force is felt.
That's right. It is like a feeling when you faced the body like <Nightmare> Tokisaki Kurumi.
Look at such facial expression, Ellen raises the edge of the lip.
"She is your opponent, she should be enough for you - <Nibelcol>. I will be heading to the goal, I’m leaving this up to you"
Ellen gave instructions to girls - <Nibelcol>.
Then the girls called <Nibelcol > glanced at Ellen and waved her hands with happiness.
"Oh, yes, yes. I’ll see you later...”
"What is the relationship between Ellen and Father? Lover?”
"Well, that's not it, not even father's tastes are that bad"
The girls laugh with each other.
"......"
Ellen swiftly moved her eyebrow’s at their unexpected reaction.
However, she would not like to show this reaction in front of Shido. She needs to take care of it soon. She shook her head to the side, and lowered and turned her eyes towards the high school where Shido is located.
"Well, let's go!!"
Mana tries to drive the thruster to stop the attack.
However, at the moment when Mana moved, <Nibelcole> that was laughing like a high school girl just one moment ago now are all staring Mana with a sharp piercing gaze.
"Ku..."
Mana frowned and clenched her teeth.
Perhaps, if it is one-on-one it is unlikely that Mana will fall behind <Nibelcol>. However, it is estimated that the number is 20, and their purpose is not to beat Mana but it was said that Mana would not disturb Ellen so the objective is different.
Mana needs to shake off the disturbance of 20 people and stop Ellen’s attack, a highly skilled Mage who is stronger than her.
>>
File: DAL_v16_02.jpg (121KB, 662x936px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v16_02.jpg
121KB, 662x936px
>>161564320
Thinking of the realistic outcome, she could feel her sweat dripping down.
Clearly, there is not enough people. That is exactly how many people have reinforcements like the <Nibelcol>.
"──Oh, oh"
When Mana was thinking about such a thing, such an unpleasant laughter echoed from behind suddenly.
"……Yup?"
"What is that, they have the same faces ... Wow, I am scared or something"
"Haha, what are we saying?"
<Nibelcol> who are against Mana says to each other.
Then, in response to that, from the back of Mana, a number of people came forward.
Red and black spirit. Hair unevenly bridged. And different colored eyes, one with a eye of a clock. The body which is not different in size from the Spirit • Tokisaki Kurumi was standing there is as if she was there to help Mana.
It stood out like it was.
"... .... <Nightmare>"
Mana turned her eyes to the left, and absurdly, Kurumi was smiling like this situation was funny.
"What a coincidence, Mana-san, I can lend you a help if you are in trouble? I dislike seeing the weak getting bullied. "
"Whose unfunny mouth was that, I will drop that sharp tongue by the neck,"
"Ara, I'm so scared, I'm so scared ... ... Can you really afford to be so stubborn in this situation? Mana-san is alone, how do you expect to stop all those girls?"
"Tch ..." Mana did not her hide disgust. As she clicked her tongued she readied her Razor Blade and <Vánargandr>.
"Once we’re done cleaning everyone up, next I will kill you!" ◇
>>
>>161564379
"─ ─ Shido-san, Shido-san…"
"............!"
The name was being called by Kurumi and Shido suddenly opened his eyes wide open.
"H..uu…h.?"
Shido suddenly let out his voice and look around.
Now the location is at the roof of Raizen High School where the high school students attend. In front of Shido, there is Kurumi who is colored with a beautiful setting sun.
Suddenly his previous thoughts came popping up in Shido’s head. Once he realized that
─ ─ Am I checking what is obvious?
That's right. Shido clearly confirmed that just now.
Shido’s consciousness was stolen for a few seconds, and then the feeling of incompatibility as if memory was traced again from the beginning. It was as if I was pushed with the reset button from a video game.
"Are you OK, Shido-san?"
"Oh, ah .... sorry, just a bit dizzy"
There is also a strange feeling of discomfort again.
The appearance of Kurumi who was enveloped by the sunset seemed a little different from before.
>>
Someone is here right? I feel like i'm dumping to dead air.
>>
>>161564413
No ... That’s not it exactly, not everything has changed.
But what was it that I felt that I could see the slightest tiredness on the face of Kurumi who always aloof.
"Kurumi......? You, something ..."
"──Oh, oh?"
When Shido spoke, Kurumi swayed the edge of her eyebrows quickly and then gave her usual voice.
"Is something strange about me?"
"... .... Ah, no"
In a moment, Kurumi returns to the face of the usual Kurumi. Shido was left speechless as he tried to rearrange his thoughts. She certainly looked different, but ... it was not at a level that someone could concretely point out what is different.
"─ ─ Well, let's organize the story."
Not knowing the thoughts Shido currently, Kurumi continues talking while adding large gestures.
"My purpose has not changed from anything before, and Shido-san has it stored it in his body. Spirit power of a Spirit ... ... I just want to have it. My reasons for returning to school are also extremely simple. By sealing the former six spirits, there are actually 10 spiritual forces accumulated in the body of Shido-san? Ufufu, I thought it would be a good time. "
"............"
Shido did not remove his eyes from Kurumi and responded to it with silence. Sweat dripped down his face as they stood there.
"Please.”
To use her spirit powers to swallow another spirit, in other words it is synonymous with the death of Shido. Although it was a request of the spirit, Shido could not tolerate the idea.
Nonetheless, Kurumi also seems to be aware of this. She puts one finger to her lip and starts laughing.
>>
>>161564512
"And the purpose of Shido-san is to seal my spiritual power ... is that right?"
"..., ... Yes, but that's not enough."
"Well, you are saying?"
In the words of Shido, Kurumi slightly tilts her head. Shido shoves one finger at her.
"Let me seal your spiritual power, let you make atonement for your sins so far - let me have a happy life for you - that is our ultimate goal."
"Ara Ara"
As a result of Shido’s words, Kurumi broke down in a fit of laughter.
"Ufufu, Shido-san is gentle, but unfortunately I cannot accept it as well I am not interested in" happy life "of Shido-san, but my spiritual power I cannot lose it. "
Kurumi raises her fnger back to her a lip while thinkin.
"Well, I'm in trouble. My wish and Shido-sans are opposite of each other. With neither hope come true, the time will just pass... "
Then Kurumi raised her forefinger with the other hand and moved closer to the fingers raised previously.
"Hey, Shido-san"
Making a bewitching smile, Kurumi brings her raised fingers and touches them together.
As if - ─ ─ as if to make a kiss.
>>
>>161564554
"Do not you think that it is better for one line of wishes to be fulfilled rather than having the other wishes never intersect, and both hopes will remain floating in the air? ─ ─ Why, even if you have to lose everything? "
Says Kurumi while tilting her head.
"...... !"
Tension ran through Shido’s body just from observing the sharp sword-like atmosphere contained in that word. For a few moments, the tense air flows around.
However, she was laughing at me, the one who made such an atmosphere.
"Don’t be so sour, Shido-san. I told you, I do not intend to take power to take away the spiritual power of Shido-san by force."
"... ... then, how will you do it?"
When Shido-san asked with suspicious eyes, Kurumi swung up her arms as if she waiting for that question.
"Ufufu, I will let you pick the method, Shido-san"
"Huh……?"
"Hehe"
Kurumi spins around on the spot and playfully dances with the tips of her shoes hitting the ground.
"─ ─ Myself and Shido-san, whoever falls in love first, wins. How does that sound?"
"........................ Heh?"
To an unexpected proposal. Shido let out a stupid voice.
"The one who will falls in love... ... wins?"
"Yes, yes."
Kurumi says gently whispering, as she slowly approached Shido.
"I am planning to go to this school for a while, and if I fall in love with Shido-san in the meantime, I will devote my spiritual power to Shido-san.... and ...., well, if Shido-san fell in love with me first, it’s my win ... ... At that time, I will "get" a Shodo. "
"You ... you know I'd die if I lose if I fell in love with you. I guess it is not okay. Such a game should not be formed - ___ "
"─ ─ Do you think so?"
As Kurumi interrupts his words, she lifts up Shido’s chin in a bewitching manner.
>>
>>161564588
"I ... there are ... I’ll also abandon my life but I want to do my best. I'm confident. "
"... ...!"
Kurumi’s words are full of confidence, I am breathless.
When Kurumi smiled and smiled, he looked into the face of Shido while looking upward.
"I do not have Shido-san, I'm confident that I will be captivated. I am more confident that I will let Shido-san be picked more than my own."
"I am……"
The throat and the heart pulsates violently.
Whether it comes from a sense of fear that it might die if it mistakes the choice, or whether it is deprived of the girls 'wonderful hands in front of me, I could not determine the current one' .
Then the voice of Kotori echoes from the right ear as urging such a thoroughfare.
"Calm down, Shido. It is strange that that Kurumi will come out with these conditions. There might be some other hidden agenda. Don’t rush on the analysis, but - ─ ─ "
But that moment. A loud alarm sounded ringing through the incam, Kotori 's voice was interrupted.
"What the heck, when is this! "
"Commander, this reaction! "
"What ... is this ...?!"
I thought I heard Kotori's voices full of dismay, then the noise stopped running and I could not hear the sound from the incam.
"... ...!"
I pressed the incam, but there was no reaction.
>>
>>161564607
Communication with <Fraxinus> was disrupted. That is to say, to lose sight of the lighthouse at night in the night etc. However, despite being confronted with the situation that is supposed to be desperately striking, the mind of Shido was stronger than frustration and dismay, and the mysterious emotions were swirling.── uplifting. And a sense of mission.
That's right. Today, Shido is given the opportunity to ask out Kurumi. If it is surely an old Shido, you will have been scared of fear. If it is surely a former Shido, he will have been worried about his judgment and will have caught the answer. However, standing here now is not the old Shido or the former Shido.
It is a man who has defeated 10 people/spirits and has sealed their power. Tohka, Yoshino, Kotori, Kaguya , Yuzuru, Miku, Natsumi, Origami, Nia, and Mukuro now support Shido’s back. If I turn my eyes away from Kurumi now, I wouldn’t be able to face those who trusted me and gave me the power.
"─ ─ I understand"
When hearing those words, she raised her lips at the end of her finger.
"I will accept that match, I will make you, no all of you pick me"
When Shido replied, Kurumi made a smile with a delightful smile.
"Uhufu, Huhu ... That is the Shido-san I know, this is the way it should be."
She said she went to say herself - Kurumi declared the battle to fight.
"Now, let us begin our war"
>>
>>161564477
>1 poster
Yeah, you are. You are also chose to dump this the weekend which is not a good time for a DAL thread. Yesterday would have been a better day.
>>
saving this to read later.
>>
and that's it, only done a few pages of Chapter 2, will make a thread when i finish that.

>>161564642
I was planning posting it yesterday but shit happened and i couldn't.
>>
Better than nothing, thanks a bunch OP.
>>
was there a complete translation for volume 15?
>>
>>161564830
Yeah that FB group done it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8DGYMDQ7x3QRnhzeHRvemlTNkE/view
>>
>>161564830
Yeah, google it.
>>
Some one make pdf oepr epub of volume 16
>>
>>161564984
When i finish translating all of it i will make one.
>>
>>161564713
Worry not, at least you have the initiative, unlike most of us. Props to you, anon.
>>
>>161565986
Someome made a thread yesterday but it was too early. I didn't see it until it was in the archive.
>>
[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas
>>
>>161564830
It's been done for a long time.
The question is Vol 16 fucking when?
>>
>>161566609
Never.
>>
>>161566609
They stopped translating.
Which is why I'm doing a google translation for 16.
>>
So Kurumi is/was an idol? How?
>>
>>161566609
The only thing you have to know about vol 16 is how the Marina clones killed Shidou and how Kurumi kept repeating the same mistake 200+ times.
>>
File: 1494742163206.jpg (123KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
1494742163206.jpg
123KB, 840x840px
>>161566715
>>161566673
Wait were they that fucking butthurt someone shared their work outside of the FB group?
I mean I knew the guy was a faggot for setting that rule in the first place, but fuck. What a fucking baby.
>>
>>161566609
Weren't you in the DAL thread a few days ago? Anons said the translator quit, but the reason couldn't be more stupid.
>>
>>161566838
I'm trying to avoid the threads because I don't want to spoil myself. I'm the Tohka's tohka guy and I just come here to post that every thread
What's the latest development with those faggots?
>>
>>161566796
He used facebook and expected no one would share the translation, this fact alon should tell you how fucking stupid this guys is.
>>
>>161566796
Anyone has the screenshot that anon posted of one guy roasting the translator for his faggotry?
>>
What is with this series and dumb translators? It's not the first time one gets butthurt for some reason.
>>
>>161566956
What an idiot. What's even worse is that he's so butthurt that he's stopping. I mean he has nothing to gain, really, so he might as well just share it with the whole internet. He's just attention whoring. How old is he?
>>
>>161566774
wat
>>
>>161567088
Date A bullet. The other LN that no one gives a fuck about
>>
File: dal roast.png (62KB, 443x901px) Image search: [Google]
dal roast.png
62KB, 443x901px
>>161566971
>>
>>161567034
Bad luck. It's not like BT translations were any better.
>>
>>161567246
Why did they remove the translations again?
>>
>>161567346
Because DMCA.
>>
>>161567158
She just used to be a chuuni, everything that happens in DAB is just Kurumi backstory that doesn't really have much relevance in the LN.
>>
>>161567227
The guy got attacked by the dumbfucks that follow the faggot tranlator. They got rid of the guy.
>>
>>161566947
You should read the thread sometimes, Tohka anon.
>>
>>161567566
Maybe I will. Translation is dead anyway.
>>
File: 1503072774174.jpg (76KB, 467x657px) Image search: [Google]
1503072774174.jpg
76KB, 467x657px
>>161566774
Yes, she had idol training. Wait for translations of Date A Bullet. Never ever.
>>
Isn't the FB translator a Clockfag? As expected.
>>
>>161567632
Translation doesn't really matter that much. We always had threads for summaries but never for actual translations.
>>
>>161567725
>never for actual translations
We did have them when the previous anon was translating.

I miss those threads.
>>
File: he's a fag.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
he's a fag.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>161567704
What's suprising to me is that he stopped right when his fav girl was around the corner.
>>
>>161567862
You mean the summary anons? We had two of them and they made only summaries.
>>
>>161563271
I want to sexually fuck this clock.
>>
>>161567704
great taste
>>
>>161568015
You lost me
>>
Are Tohka, Kotori and Origami still the only spirits who can use their full powers at will?
>>
File: 1503189738683.jpg (90KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1503189738683.jpg
90KB, 456x456px
>>161567892
Is this a picture for ants?
>>
File: Mukuro.jpg (2MB, 1452x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro.jpg
2MB, 1452x1768px
What happened to those anons that claimed Mukuro was gonna be shit in the next volumes? I've yet to see when that happens.
>>
>>161568255
Mukuro with her unlock ability should be able to use her full powers as well.
>>
>>161568293
Miku didn't go to shit until 3 volumes later, anon. So far Mukuro hasn't gotten much sreentime and this is the second volume after her arc ended just like Miku.
>>
>>161568293
She looks so soft.
>>
>>161568313
Then why not just unlock the full power of every spirit and then attack DEM. They are hilariously underpowered.
>>
>>161568397
Whenever she was in screen, she was really a useful character. Gave Shidou the idea of using <Michael> on himself, made the AST turn their backs on DEM and unlocked Artemesia's locked memories at the end of volume 17. You couldn't ask more of a character that was beched right after her arc.
>>
>>161568457
She literally is.
>>
File: 11.jpg (59KB, 468x657px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
59KB, 468x657px
>>161567700
What's this story about travelling from region to region? Someone who understands what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>161567704
That's where all the normalfags go.
>>
This is why you learn moon, gentlemen.
Visit /djt/ today and take the plunge.
>>
>>161566609
Most of the events in volume 16 are not important considering how this is a different timeline.
>>
>>161569128
I've literally started earning anon. Done with hiragana and starting katakana.
>>
>>161569165
Still they happened and are considered the ending of the story in those timelines. Just like in vol.10 when Origami destroyed the Fraxinus and the city.
>>
>>161569317
But that timeline was mostly replaced by the new one. In this case Kurumi's failures created several timelines where Shidou is dead and everything went to hell.
>>
>>161569128
We are okay with summaries even if they are short.
>>
>>161569362
>everything went to hell.
What happened in the timeline where Tohka, Yamai and Origami went inverse? I believe I read they killed Artemesia. She didn't relly deserve it since she was braiwashed. Bad ending for everyone.
>>
>>161567227
Did the translator reply this post or not?
>>
>>161569507
Yeah but the point is that there are now other 200+ timelines where the world ended. Who is going to fix this mess Kurumi caused?
>>
>>161567704

I'm a clockfag too, but that FB TL is a literal faggot..
>>
>>161569509
I don't think so, i think they just deleted it.
>>
>>161569509
He did with a simple "Have you ever translated a LN?" That was it. They deleted the post afterwards and kicked him out of the group.
>>
>>161569614
He really said that? That is just as stupid as saying "if you don't like a game then make your own".
>>
>>161569559
Are those timelines even accesible at this point? Besides who would want to go to those worlds and fix the shit that happened? Not even Shido.
>>
>>161569742
Yeah, they weren't replaced/rewritten like in Origami's case.
>>
>>161569709
I saw the reply myself but I was an idiot for not screnshooting it. That translator is and was full of shit since the beggining.
>>
>>161569742
Ignoring those timelines would be just as bad as forgiving Kurumi for everything she did just because she is being "the good guy" now.
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
>>161569801
Not a Kurumifag but I still don't know how it's Kurumi's fault that happened. How was she supposed to keep Shido "alive"?
>>
>>161569966
By going to the past instead of rewinding the same event over and over. You would think that after failing the first 10 or 20 times she would think of a better alternative, not to mention she was wasting a lot of her own time.
>>
>>161569857
Never trust FBfags.
>>
With this new summary anon we will get a somewhat detailed summary before vol 16 translation.
>>
What happened to that one Reine short story?
>>
>>161570030
She used the sixth bullet:

>Sixth Bullet: Vav [六の弾 (ヴァヴ) ]: Sends the consciousness of its target into the body of a past version of themselves. However, unlike the Twelfth Bullet, the user is only able to travel back to a few days at maximum regardless of how much time is used. Due to the result of her fight against Kotori, this bullet was left unusable for Kurumi until the events of Volume 16.

You know that she can't use the twelfth becuase she would actually travel in time meaning she there would be two Kurumis if that happens. That's the type of time travel DAL uses, the one where you cana actually meet your past self.
>>
Haven't follow this since they went into space and TL is locked. Anyone have summaries of the recent volumes?
>>
>>161570290
>You know that she can't use the twelfth becuase she would actually travel in time meaning she there would be two Kurumis if that happens.
But that already sort of happened when Kurumi sent Shidou to the past and there wouldn't be much trouble if she actually met her past self like Phantom noticed when Shidou talked to her.
>>
>>161570280
Translated, but it's on that facebook group.
>>
>>161570414
Just download the full translations. You can find them in Google and the pastebin hasn't been updated in a very long time.
>>
>>161570438
If it is in the FB group then it should be up in other sites like the main novels.
>>
File: DAL 15 c2.jpg (1MB, 2898x2042px) Image search: [Google]
DAL 15 c2.jpg
1MB, 2898x2042px
>>161570414
So you stopped reding in vol.14. Volume 15 is translated (there's a link to it in this thread) and was an enjoyable volume. Now we're with the longest arc of the series so far in vol.16 and 17, ther are summaries for both.
>>
>>161570595
There are summaries for vol 16?
>>
So is Reine the endgame?
>>
>>161570669
If her plan success, yeah.
>>
>>161570636
For both vol.16 and 17.
>>
>>161570669
Literally endgame since Shidou is going to live forever.
>>
>>161570694
I know there is a vol 17 summary but I don't remember a thread for vol 16 summary. This anon wasn't here for that volume, I think.
>>
>>161570784
It's in the Vol 16 Discussion thread on the wiki
>>
>>161570798
>the wiki
Well, that explains it.
>>
>>161570436
It would cause many problems, you're just adding more to that which you can't chew.
>>
>>161570636
Thread for 17 summary
>>161282830

16 you'll have to go to the wiki.
>>
>>161570849
>>161570899
There was a thread for vol.16 I think.
>>
>>161570862
Kurumi already took the hard route and now 200+ timelines exist where everything went wrong. If Kurumi were smarter she would have thought of a better plan to save Shidou, besides isn't she aware of the consequences of manipulating time?
>>
>>161570995
She wasn't really manipulating time though, she was just sending her mind to her past self from some hours ago.
>>
>>161570989
Yeah but i only have 17 saved since the thread was only made last week. Don't have the thread for 16 saved. You'd have to go look in the archives for it.
>>
>>161571151
>hours ago
And that was the first mistake she made.
>>
>>161571151
By manipulating time, I mean using her powers. The fact she was sending her mind to a body from another time is already playing with time.
>>
File: 1503223633352.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503223633352.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
>>161568170
I want to have intercourse with this time machine for the sake of procreation.
>>
How will Reine look like after she is sealed?
>>
>>161571411
She should look like her younger self since spirits don't age.
>>
>>161571411
I hope she looks like the older Reine.
>>
>>161571411
Pregnant.
>>
>>161571523
Spirits can't get pregnant without magic being involved.
>>
clock a best
reine good too
touka a worst
who cares about the rest
>>
File: 10.jpg (230KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
230KB, 1135x1600px
>>161563981
>"Let me introduce: Daughters of the Demon King ─ ─ <Nibelcol>"
They couldn't resist the Shido.
>>
>>161571601
Reminder they are just pages.
>>
>>161571601
Wonder how they would animate this. Shidou was kissing the Marina clones like a rapist.
>>
>>161571682
If IMS was in charge they would ruin it. S2 kisses were somehow even worse than S1.
>>
>>161571682
They would need at least 3 more seasons to reach this part.
>>
Is Kurumi finally sealed?
>>
>>161571801
No, she's dead.
>>
>>161569128
I tried once but it was too hard.
>>
>>161571801
No and will never be sealed.
>>
>>161571710
>IMS
What the fuck are they doing? Heard nothing from them in 1 year. Did they drown?
>>
>>161571869
Who knows. I hope they die and are forced to leave the series in peace and maybe someone else will pick it up.
>>
>>161571601
>hearts pupils
Is this a edit?
>>
>>161571903
Why haven't we gotten a season 3 yet?
>>
>>161571972
Oh wow. I didn't notice that.
>>
>>161571834
So assuming it was Mio who "got out of her", who was the Reine on board of the Fraxinus when Kurumi caught her in her shadow?
>>
>>161571972
No, that's how it appears.
>>
>>161571988
That's a good thing. I don't want to see how they butcher another LN adaptation again.
>>
>>161572041
Probably a clone considering she can use the other girls powers.
>>
>>161571972
>>161571995
No edit.
>>
>>161571601
Now that Shidou can seal any girl without needing some kind of affinity. Will he turn Ellen against Westcott or is she doomed to die?
>>
>>161572054
But don't you want a new season? If it was properly adapted?
>>
>>161572111
>>161572044
>tags: mind control
Doujins never.
>>
>>161572257
Yeah but IMS is in charge so there won't be a properly adapted anime.
>>
>>161572204
Who cares about Ellen?
>>
>>161572328
I know she is a cunt and not a good girl but her design would wasted if she dies.
>>
File: Kurumi ara ara.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
Kurumi ara ara.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>161566575
>>161566947

Retard
>>
>>161572348
Mukuro is superior blonde girl.
>>
File: 3.jpg (561KB, 2270x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
561KB, 2270x1600px
>>161572204
Shidou has pretty much the girls (except Miku and Natsumi) in his dormain. If Kurumi wasn't in love with him, he'd be forced to make her fall like he had to do with everyone else. Not Ellen but Artemesia has already been set free.
>>
>>161572204
There was something about the only reason Shidou is able to seal them is because they were created from Nia's demon king which is still partially connected to her so her feelings flowed through the spirit pathway to them
>>
So is clock confirmed for kill?
>>
>>161572436
What? That doesn't make sense. Nia stated she couldn't be sealed because she wasn't interested in Shidou romantically and the only way she was sealed was because Shidou forced a sealing between them.

There is also the fact these Marina clones were created with dark powers so they shouldn't have any feelings for Shidou.
>>
>>161572436
Yeah, they liked him too.
>>
>>161572557
The doujin about Shidou drawn by the spirits touched one of her heartstrings.
>>
>>161572557
Nia fell for him at the end, through the manga. That was the whole point.

Nia IS why they were sealed - it isn't conjecturem but confirmed fact.
>>
>>161572436
Wasn't he using Miku's powers to affect them? Nibelcol are spawns from a fucking demon so they shouldn't share feelings with Nia at all.
>>
>>161572503
Wait for next volume.
>>
>>161572301
Still if there's a season 3 announcement and IMS is in charge, what dowe do anon?
>>
>>161572607
>Nia fell for him at the end, through the manga. That was the whole point.
Except she herself said the manga wasn't enough to make her fall in love with him otherwise Shidou would have sealed her right away.
>>
>>161572557
>>161572639
Tachibana pleb writing at work

still not as bad as the botched Origami time travel paradox
>>
>>161572503
No it was merely a flesh wound
>>
>>161572639
>Wasn't he using Miku's powers to affect them?
He uses Miku's powers to power up and avoid feeling pain in his body when using the angels.
>>
>>161572780
That's a specific power used to ignore the pain. I'm talking about the mind control powers, just hearing the voice of the user has an effect in others.
>>
>>161572705
The paradox made sense thought. It was a predestined paradox or timeloop and Shidou managed to break it because he took Origami's place but even after he managed to change the past the present remained almost the same.
>>
>>161572920
Origami's parents place, I mean.
>>
>>161572861
No, he fought normally. Just used Gabriel to ignore the pain.
>>
>>161572639
No.
>>
>>161572861
He didn't use Gabriel, anon. The summary confirns that. Let it go.
>>
>>161573038
I was just asking if he used the powers or not.
>>
>>161572978
>>161572983
It would make far more sense to use Gabriel to increase whatever feelings the Nibecol have within them.
>>
>>161572373
People were very skeptical with her. Glad she's remained the same.
>>
When is Miku going to die?
>>
>>161573135
She didn't use to be a lesbian so Tachibana can't ruin her character.
>>
>>161573117
It would, yes, but that isn't what happened.
>>
>>161572265
Being DALfags is suffering.
>>
>>161572736
Oh I'm glad. I was worried for a second
>>
>>161573251
What is it with him and lesbians, incest and lolis?
>>
>>161573265
Yeah but that is the author's fault for no thinking of something better. It's like how Origami was stated to be a genius but did a lot of retarded shit for like 9 or 10 volumes or how Miku is supposed to be harem member but she behaves like a one dimensional lesbian like 95% of the time.
>>
I need pictures of Mukuro!
>>
>>161573310
Lolis and incest are normal things in Japan. Lesbians in harems are unnecessary however.
>>
>>161573310
Some of his previous works had incest understones from what I heard. There are not enough lolis.
>>
File: SS.jpg (151KB, 634x908px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
151KB, 634x908px
>>161573398
You are one of mine, anon!
>>
>>161573286
>Ripping her apart is a mere flesh wound.
Oh.
>>
>>161572436
These Marina clones have showed way more feelings for Shidou than Nia in more than 4 volumes that is hard to believe.
>>
>>161573521
Tachibana's first ln series had a loli imouto as heronie
>>
>>161573647
Not him but the spoilers say nothing about ripping Kurumi in half or something. It sounds more like a shadow portal appeared in Kurumi's body and Mio is coming from it.
>>
>>161573559
>Gee, tohka. How come Shido lets you to eat two weiners?
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
>>161572503
No if she actually died Shidou would lose his shit and never forgive Mio
>>
>>161573858
>lose his shit
Like when he lost his shit after seeing how inverse Origami destroyed the Fraxinas ship with Kotori's inside? Oh wait, that never happened.
>>
>>161563271
Isn't pasting it to pastebin is much better for other also?
>>
File: 1503231786863.jpg (115KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1503231786863.jpg
115KB, 2048x1152px
>>161573749
It was something like this, anon.
>>
>>161574008
It looked like that but was something different.
>>
>>161573980
The anon said he will translate everything first then made a link or something.
>>
>>161574008
The hand came from /inside/ her.
>>
>>161574008
Kurumi would have fucking exploded if a girl of her size tried to came out from inside her.
>>
>>161574008
Kurumi is now like
>Fuck, not this again.
>>
>>161574054
>>161574152
>>161574192
Everyone has different views. Let's analyze the translation:

>Back at present time, a hand appeared from Kurumi’s chest, just like what Shidou saw happened at the rooftop when Kurumi pierced her hand towards the clone Kurumi. But this time, it was not a hand that pierced through her, but a hand that came from inside of her and was trying to get out. Then after a moment, she appeared…

>[……Tokisaki Kurumi. I thank you. You were my best friend until the end after all.]

What does that sound as to you?
>>
Did they explain how a realizer can make one young again? Slowing down the aging process is one thing but rejuvenation is something else.
>>
>>161574446
With Woodman, its temporary
>>
>>161574360
>it was not a hand that pierced through her, but a hand that came from inside of her and was trying to get out. Then after a moment, she appeared…
What is the difference between piercing and coming from inside? Because looking at this pic >>161574008 it's like there is no difference.
>>
>>161570595
>>161572422
How's Shido now? I stopped reading around the time when he sealed Origami. Has he gotten better? From the looks of it, he has, probably.
>>
>>161574486
Yeah but how they managed to do that to begin with.
>>
>>161574549
The anime probably got it wrong.
>>
>>161574608
Magic
ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>161574616
The only way they got it wrong is if there was another Kurumi behind the clone in the novel because that would be piercing through someone because in the anime the hand is coming from inside her.
>>
>>161574658
Well they used to be literal wizards.
>>
File: C7JepwIXgAA6cBh.jpg (110KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
C7JepwIXgAA6cBh.jpg
110KB, 1024x724px
>>161571276
The twelfth bullet wasn't an option. She had no choice but to use the sixth and if she couldn't save Shidou, she would have to retreive again from him and do it over again.
>>
>>161574360
It's really confusing considering what the anime did. What would be an accurate translation?
>>
>>161574763
>The twelfth bullet wasn't an option.
That is the time travel bullet right? How is that not an option? It would have prevented Shidou's death instead of repeating the same mistake 200+ times. What would you think if back then in Origami's arc Shidou made the same mistake over and over for like hundred times before trying to swap places with Origami's parents?
>>
>>161564098
>"Of course, Kurumi, I promised you,"
>"............"
>As Shido speaks, Kurumi watches his face for a bit and then wiggles her lips.
>"I thought in the morning, though - it has changed a bit, Shido-kun"
>"Huh……?"
>"I feel that your face is different than when I first met you. Well, it may be because you’ve matured because you were able to survive through all that pandemonium. Ufufufu ... ... It is a rather cute face don’t you think? "
>"... ... Don’t make fun of me"
Tachibana finally gave Shidou a decent character development.
>>
>>161574912
What this anons says makes sense though>>161570290
>>
>>161574360
>was trying to get out. Then after a moment, she appeared
If Mio actually came from inside Kurumi then she is 100% dead.
>>
>>161574994
No blood was mentioned, she could be tearing her way out of a wormhole in her stomach
>>
>>161574982
How so? Yeah, she managed to save Shidou but after doing the same mistake like 200 times. If Shidou were in her place he would have think of something else instead of repeating the same stupid error hoping it will work.
>>
>>161574925
Shidou has had development before but Tachibana has always tried to make him dependant to the Fraxinas for some reason.
>>
>>161575143
>make him dependant to the Fraxinas
that dragged his charcater down a lot for a several number of volumes. When did he start being independant again? Not too long ago if I'm right.
>>
File: How Not to Debate.jpg (2MB, 1151x7753px) Image search: [Google]
How Not to Debate.jpg
2MB, 1151x7753px
>>161569857
Ask and ye shall receive, anon.
>>
>>161575062
or maybe not, who knows.
>>
>>161575247
Around volume 4, it was made clear he didn't really needed the Fraxinas crew help to get closer to the girls while Tohka and the other helped him to fight when needed. In volume 8 we saw how Shidou managed to date 12 people with Reine's guidance which is something he would never do with Kotori and the crew's advice.
>>
>>161575251
What's with the low quality collage?
>>
>>161575074
We're barely getting to know Kurumi better in this arc. We now know she's not too smart to say the least, I'd say she tries her hardest without paying too much attention to her actions.
>>
>>161575247
The mainly reason the Fraxinas was being used for a long time was comedy value and the teleportation machine.
>>
>>161575251
Holy shit, that crap makes me cringe too much. Having OP doing god's work is good enough.
Thanks a ton anon.
>>
>>161575251
>it's free shit so you shouldn't complain
Really? This is the reason shitty subs/translations exist.
>>
>>161575416
I know spirits are not very smart but Kurumi was supposed to have one of the highest INT.
>>
>>161575610
Just like Origami was supposed to be a genius in combat but only charged at her enemies.
>>
>>161574982
Sometimes it's better to risk everything, it sounds like Kurumi only goes for the "safe" route when handling problems.
>>
>>161575247
When the ship got destroyed.
>>
>>161564413
Was this when they Tohka, Kaguya, Yuzuru and Origami went inverse?
>>
>>161575828
Wasn't he dead before that happened?
>>
>>161575251
It's sad that nowadays money is what keeps people releasing stuff.
>>
>>161574360
What was Mio waiting for? She could have appeared at any time.
>>
>>161575335
Either way, looks like he's finally getting rig of the chains that keep from developing.
>>161575472
Comedy hasn't been part of this series since vol.13 probably.
>>
>>161576052
Probably waiting for him to regain his memories?
>>
why do you guys like this LN
>>
>>161576055
Maybe the dating stuff is gone but the SoL scenes are still there. I only wish Miku would stop behaving the way she does.
>>
>>161576100
It gives us something to discuss?
>>
>>161576100
Lured in by the art.
>>
>>161576100
Back in the day these threads were filled with theories.
>>
>>161576100
It's fun to discuss and predict what is going to happen, the designs are a bonus.
>>
>>161576100
Becuase it's different from the rest of the bunch.
>>
>>161569128
How long would it take me if I tried to learn now?
>>
>>161576274
how so
>>
>>161576300
Two or three years if you are lucky.
>>
>>161575062
But what if Mio turns out to be a Yandere?
>>
Better save this summary in a pastebin or something. Who knows when the next thread will be made.
>>
>>161576301
>Not OP MC
>MC is not useless
>Most of the girls are likable
>There's a story to tell, plot-progression
>Doesn't feel like a harem despite being one
Those are some. It's likable enough. It's the only harem I bother keeping up with.
>>
>>161576382
Plot twist. Mio has been in inverse mode since Shidou died.
>>
>>161576513
If Mio is the original spirits then she shouldn't have an inverse mode.
>>
>>161576478
Should we update the old pastebin?
>>
>>161576547
Who says she is not like a normal spirit but stronger. She has been planning something for 30 years.
>>
>>161576576
We will have to find it first.
>>
>>161576489
whats wrong with harems
>>
>>161576576
It's been a while since the pastebin has been updated. What happened to it?
>>
File: 1436320942588.jpg (273KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436320942588.jpg
273KB, 600x800px
>>161570485
>tfw it's been at least a year since Date a Stuff has been updated
>>
>>161576597
That is like asking what is wrong with isekais. Most of them follow a very generic formula.
>>
>>161576594
From the archive, I think this is the last revision that was made: http://pastebin.com/pMUYitZP
>>
>>161576648
true. but whats wrong with them
>>
>>161576478
We should save the link to this thread. This summary anon said he will do a pastebin when everything is done.
>>
>>161576594
>>161576621
>>161576637
Here. I missed this anons.
https://pastebin.com/JuC8qwiS.
>>
>>161576720
The fact that the generic formula is not very good.
>>
>>161576739
>removed
>>
>>161576720
They are really bland and generic. Specially the school battle harems.
>>
>>161576739
>>161576705
Which one is it?
>>
>>161576720
Most of them feel like a copy of each other.
>>
>>161576705
>http://pastebin.com/pMUYitZP
This one is newer.
>>
>>161576886

This one >>161576705 looks like it has a later timestamp.
>>
File: Date a Stuff.png (52KB, 1015x525px) Image search: [Google]
Date a Stuff.png
52KB, 1015x525px
>>161576838
Well that's strange. I can view it.
>>
>>161576739
>>161576705
>volume 14 was the last time it was updated
It feels longer than that.
>>
>>161576968
Nevermind, I included the dot at the end.
>>
>>161566609
>>161566673
>>161566715
>>161566838
>>161566956
>>161567037
>>161567158
>>161567704
>>161567725
>>161575251
Just quoted some random posts as I read the thread, regarding DAL Translations.

So I have a question for you anons, how many of you are actually willing to pay for a DaL translation/Date a bullet translation? I have been pondering this idea ever since so many random dudes started doing the same for web novels such as Re:Zero. Having over 7 years of Japanese expertise, I'm in a point of life where I really can't be bothered enough to translate for free, even though I used to do it.

But I'm such another anon right here, so I at least wanted to check how you would take that idea.
>>
>>161576963
You mean the timeline? It says the link is dead.
>>
>>161577087
Someone made a timeline? I didn't know that.
>>
>>161577047
There is not need for a translation when we are getting summaries.
>>
>still no link for Reine short story
I don't want to make a FB.
>>
>>161577224
I'm sure you can find it uploaded somewhere else.
>>
>>161577224
I remember downloading some of the Encores but I don't remember where.
>>
>>161577164
Fair enough, I'm just collecting data for now, from different LNs I read before. Not dumb enough to translate something people won't be paying for.

Have a good day anon.
>>
>>161577047
I wouldn't mind if I had more money. I've had enough of being a bystander and started learning moon myself. It will still take 2-3 years to reach a level where I can read effortlessly a LN but still, I'm trying.
>>
>>161577306
Sure, it's not like we make these thread every day so it would be hard to keep contact.
>>
>>161577379
Any paid-translation works through a patreon nowadays anon.
>>
>>161576720
Lack of progression to keep the nebulous harem idea going
Generic BAKA HENTAI misunderstandings everywhere
No girls ever being fucked despite constant tremendous sexual tension
MC usually being a tremendous faggot
Unfulfilling non-harem or ambiguous endings
>>
>>161576720
Because magic academy/battle school. I wouldn't mind something comfy like GJ-bu.
>>
>>161577306
I don't think we need a translator right now so you should focus on something else. Who knows maybe someday we will need one.
>>
Miku is worst girl.
>>
>>161577002
Are we actually updating the pastebin?
>>
>>161577635
Yeah, I think now is a good chance to update it.
>>
>>161575776
I forgot that happened.
>>
>>161577378
When did you start? I want to learn but I keep hearing it takes a lot of time.
>>
>>161577716
It was destroyed two times by inverse Origami in both the old timeline and the new one.
>>
>>161577588
Yeah definitely. I'm still looking out for some other series that may need a translator, but some suggestions are always welcomed. If there are some, of course.
>>
>>161577443
Don't forget open endings and bloated cast.
>>
>>161577753
I literally started 3 days ago. Yeah, from the looks of it, it's a tough journey but it'll be worth it if you're determined enough. I just finished learning hiragana. I'll start with katakana soon.
>>
>>161572436
>Nias feelings
That's new. It's been 4 volumes since her arc ended and there is not even 1 scene that shows she likes Shidou beyond a friendship.
>>
>>161577806
There's another guy who's considering translating DAL so there's that. Still, thanks for the offer. As far as I know, only DAL and Re:Zero are popular enough to get a few threads regarding translation and so on. Not many LN are likable enough for them to have a wide audiences that expect translations. Still, there must be a few out there that are in need of a translator. Good luck.
>>
>>161578038
Talking about Nia. Did she even get a short story?
>>
>>161578077
Yeah but it sure as hell didn't have romance between Shidou and Nia on it.
>>
>>161578038
I guess this confirms a harem ending.
>>
>>161578150
Shidou already said he loved everyone.
>>
File: what.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>You'll never get 3 more seasons to see your lover/mother prosecuting her plan to make you her inmortal lover.
That hurts.
>>
>>161578167
Shidou has always wanted to make everyone happy but I can't help to think this is kind of forced
>>
>>161578212
>no new game with Reine route
Why live?
>>
>>161578167
He thinks of everyone as a family though.
>>
>>161578212
She should have opened an orphanage or something if she planned to give crystal to 10 girls.
>>
>>161578307
It may not be lover's kind of love but this time it feels different than his usual family love.
>>
File: 6.jpg (238KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
238KB, 1135x1600px
>>161578330
We still have to find out why there are two Reines though.
>>
>>161578212
Clone or not this Reine must still have all her memories from the past if she has the bear with her.
>>
>>161578404
Obviously a clone.
>>
Rinne Utopia ending makese a lot more of sense now that Reine was confirmed to be Phantom.
>>
>>161578382
Of course he doesn't consider them family but he doesn't seem to see them in a romantic way either. I'd say in between fits just right.
>>
>>161578212
She is true end after all.
>>
>>161578520
>tfw Rinne was actually Reine
>>
>>161578608
I was talking more about the fact that after Rinne disappears Reine explains to Shidou what Rinne is in details, like she knew everything from the start.
>>
File: 9720976024116.png (212KB, 577x241px) Image search: [Google]
9720976024116.png
212KB, 577x241px
>>161578608
Rinne took a bit of Reine's appearance.
And Rio looks like a young Reine (Mio)
>>
>>161578731
I think that is more a case of sameface, she also looks like Tohka.
>>
>>161578731
Nah. Rio looked like loli Rinne, Mio design is different.
>>
>>161578731
The illustration to the right was somewhat similar to the ending scene where Phantom talks to Rinne.
>>
Marina clone sure is getting a lot of screentime unlike Maria clone.
>>
File: detexted.jpg (105KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
detexted.jpg
105KB, 960x676px
>>161578930
They can't resist the Shido!
>>
>>161574360
I doubt Kurumi is dead. She wasn't sealed by shidou which is what Mio wanted.
>>
>>161579014
If the crystal is the only thing Shidou needs then there no need for her.
>>
>>161578998
He was sealing them against their will though so it counts as rape.
>>
>>161578404
In what chapter does Shidou remember about Mio?
>>
>>161579126
Vol.14 chapter 1.
She was first mentioned in vol.12 though.
>>
>>161579160
I was talking about his past with Mio.
>>
File: phantom - rinne.jpg (702KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
phantom - rinne.jpg
702KB, 1280x1440px
>>161578868
Rinne exists doesn't she? Where is Phantom keeping her now?
>>
>>161577443
Most LN are restricted by editors so it is not weird when there is not fucking.
>>
>>161579344
>Most LN are restricted by editors
Which is why I dislike them
>>
>>161579315
Probably absorbed her. She was part of Shidou's powers which original belonged to her.
>>
>>161579373
Yeah but you can really blame the series for it, otherwise it would be hentai.
>>
>>161578307
>You can't love family
>>
File: hibiki wat.jpg (91KB, 736x1177px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki wat.jpg
91KB, 736x1177px
>>161579433
>Yeah but you can really blame the series for it, otherwise it would be hentai.
Anon the sex doesn't need to actually be shown.
>>
I wonder what I'll do when DAL is finished. DAL is basically the only LN I'm reading so when it's finished I'll feel a huge hole in chest surely.
>>
>>161579536
You will find something else to read. It will be harder to to find another series with actual good threads dedicated to discussion.
>>
>>161579438
You can love family as family.
>>
>>161579438
Loving your family is normal. Loving your family as lover is something different.
>>
File: DAL_v8_c01.jpg (688KB, 1994x1405px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_v8_c01.jpg
688KB, 1994x1405px
>>161578212
No seriously, season 3 when?
>>
>>161578608
THE DEEPEST LORE.
>>
>>161579536
Finish your backlog.
>>
>>161564641
Thanks anon, there were a few strange lines here and there but readable enough to me. I appreaciate what you're doing.
>>
>>161579536
I will miss these threads. I can reread the LN and rewatch the anime but threads like these are unusual.
>>
>>161579702
Hopefully never as long as IMS is alive.
>>
>>161579702
I still remember when people thought Natsumi would be an onee-san.
>>
>>161579536
become a kamachifag
>>
>>161579505
Nips don't know how to handle implied sex.
>>
>>161579956
Too much autism in Raildex threads.
>>
>>161579846
I already miss these threads, we barely get threads like this.
>>
>>161579881
They're likely to make a new season if possible though.
>>
>>161580058
It's better that way, the last thing we need is to become like the average general in /a/.
>>
>>161580159
I doubt that is a possibility now. The series is close to end and this arc seems to be the climax of the story.
>>
>>161579505
How do you think nips would react to that in anime? It would be a disaster.
>>
>>161579989
>>161580278
The question was about what was wrong with harems

Nips being stupid about sex is part of that
>>
>>161578998
How strong are these Marina clones? It looks they cannot use any power at all.
>>
>>161580232
I don't think this arc is the last one though. I say this arc is where Kurumi is fianlly sealed and then the next arc will focus on giving the series a most deserved climax. I believe the number of volumes this series will have equals the paths there are in the Tree of Life which are 22, So I say there will be 22 volumes too.
>>
>>161580312
That is not exclusive to harem though. Imagine if they did that in a Shoujo.
>>
>>161580346
That's five more volumes. Next one is obviously about Kurumi being sealed leaving us with 4 volumes. I doubt next arc will be that long.
>>
>>161580333
They're not that strong. The problem is how they outnumber Shido in every case and how they catch him off guard, killing him.
>>
>>161580333
About as strong as a Kurumi clone maybe? They are literally pieces of paper.
>>
>>161580449
>>161580453
That is what I thought. They lost Artemisa at the end of this volume and Ellen is the only real powerhouse DEM has.
>>
>>161580346
Mio's arc should be final arc but I doubt it will be longer than 3 volumes.
>>
>>161580513
When will Shidou surpass Ellen? He's getting closer, I'd say he's just slightly below her by now.
>>
>>161580593
He was stronger than her in volume 12. We don't know how much control the current Shidou has over his powers.
>>
>>161580593
DEM is too weak, Mio/Reine should be the real final boss.
>>
>>161580615
That's the Shidou that had no backlash after using the angels. The current Shidou still gets that backlash but he's found a way to ignore the pain by using Gabriel.
>>
>>161580661
Wouldn't it be fair if Shidou killed Westcott for killing him in the past? That's just fair.
>>
>>161580776
He is Elliot's nemesis though. If Shidou does kill him then he would become a murderer.
>>
>>161580690
He has been using this method since Nia arc but even then he was very strong compared to Ellen.
>>
>>161580852
>If Shidou does kill him then he would become a murderer.
>Westcott killed 150 million
That's getting rid of a huge weight.
>>
>>161580955
It was also Ellen and Elliot's fault, besides Japan seems to love the "if you kill him then you will become like him" cliche.
>>
>>161580955
Elliot can be the one who kills Westcott.
>>
>>161580887
He just brought down some monsters from Beelzebu but couldn't even touch Artemesia. She's the real deal.
>>
File: Mio.jpg (170KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mio.jpg
170KB, 852x1200px
>Be Mio
>Trying to save the boy you love
>All for him, I'll share my powers with him
>At the cost of thousends of lives

>Be Shidou
>Find out about this
>What do you do?

>A: Thanks, but having so many lives sacrificied for my sake isn't right. Would have been better off if I stayed dead
>30 years of keikaku to waste

>B: thank you Mio, I love you, let's leave everyone here in this mess we've created.
>You leave your family, friends, girls that love you all for naught

What the fuck is he supposed to do now anons?

>B:
>>
>>161581061
Meant to say he wasn't very strong.
>>
>>161581294
Shidou doesn't know if Mio killed anyone or not.
>>
>>161581294
I doubt Shidou knows about what she has done and he will seal Kurumi in the end so it's not like can choose if he wants to be immortal or not.
>>
>>161581294
He doesn't have to leave the other girls.
>>
>>161581345
Yeah but back then he just found that using Gabriel helped him out that much. Maybe now he could do much more especially now that he has Michael.
>>
>>161581061
Ellen is still the strongest wizard.
>>
>>161581467
Having Michael doesn't mean much if his body can't handle the power, remember the only thing he is doing is ignoring the pain instead of negating it.
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
>>161581376
But she did. When refining the crystals.
>>161581437
>>161581451
I wonder what Mio thinks of that.
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-28_20-30-26.png (62KB, 1019x285px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-28_20-30-26.png
62KB, 1019x285px
>>161579956
I'm a kamachifag but I have to say the autism in the thread is very high unlike in DAL thread which is just controlled autism at times.
>>
>>161580955
Shidou is not the vengative type but there must be a reason he went berserk in volume 12.
>>
>>161581572
>When refining the crystals.
She didn't actually kill the previous hosts.
>>
>>161581294
Mio did nothing wrong
>>
>>161581572
I think that is part of her plan, if she doesn't say a word about her plan then the only thing she has to do is wait for Shidou to seal Kurumi then when his memory come back he will accept her.
>>
File: Miku_yurideeto_02.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Miku_yurideeto_02.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>161581561
Come here anon, I've got a perfect dress for ya.
>>
>>161581572
So far the only crystal that needed refining has been Kurumi's crystal.
>>
>>161581708
He is right though. Miku is still Tachibana's biggest mistake.
>>
>>161581690
>>161581692
Shidou is in a tight spot regardless. Shidou is the type that cherishes everyhting he has. He couldn't bear not seeing Kotori and the other spirits.
>>
>>161581789
Just joking around anon. It's ok once in a while.
>>
>>161581572
Previous hosts had the choice not to kill. If they chose to killi then it's their own fault.
>>
>>161581794
That is inevitable though. Even if they were to die of old age Shidou could still outlive some of them.
>>
>>161581848
What?
>>
>>161581909
I'm talking about Kurumi's case.
>>
>>161581901
Seeing where things are heading, I think Tachibana just gave us a death flag to Shidou.
>>
How much longer can this LN last? It feels like Mio will be the last spirit to get sealed and that should be another two volumes.
>>
>>161582004
If that's the case then Mio/Reine would repeat everything again.
>>
>>161582004
Doesn't sounds like an alternative considering what Mio is able to do.
>>
>>161582013
I give it three volumes at most.
>>
>>161582013
I still want a proper Shidou arc, volume 12 was disappointing.
>>
>>161582040
Think about it, if you read the summary, Shidou said that Kurumi didn't need to risk her life anymore and that he would be the one to execute her plan going 30 years into the past. If he does that and seals the first spirit he'll probably die from all those powers but he would save his past self and all the other spirits. So he would sacrifice himself for the sake of everyone else and as Kurumi wished, none of the mess that happened would have happened.
>>
>>161582163
Yeah but if that happens and he saves his older self then none of what happened in the novels, short stories, games, spin-offs, etc, will happen in the new timeline. Shidou would life a normal life with Mio and Mana and never met the other spirits.
>>
>>161582163
Wouldn't that erase everything that Shidou did in his second life?
>>
>>161582153
I know it would be cliche but I wouldn't mind if Shidou goes inverse.
>>
>>161582241
Yeah, that's what I mean, a "happy" ending for everyone. Everyone would live their lives normally, fulfilling Kurumi's wish at last. Actually, the only ones that would suffer would be us, anon.
>>
>>161581294
She looks a lot like Mukuro in this pic.
>>
File: Mukuro III.jpg (1MB, 2031x2952px) Image search: [Google]
Mukuro III.jpg
1MB, 2031x2952px
>>161582323
Didn't notice.
>>
>>161582307
>"happy" ending
That's not necessarily true. We don't know how much different their new lives will be, take Natsumi for example what if she never opens up and becomes a shut in instead?
>>
>>161582381
It's just the sameface, the happy expression is also overused.
>>
>>161582411
What would you do if you were Shidou, anon?
>>
>>161582307
Considering the reasons some of the spirits were chosen to become spirits their lives could become worse without Shidou's help.
>>
>>161582480
Try to save and make everyone happy and disappearing from the girls lives is probably not the best way to achieve it.
>>
>>161582480
Kill Miku.
>>
>>161582411
>>161582486
It's a "happy ending" under normal circunstances.
>>
>>161582563
Happy ending for Mio, older Shidou, Mana and some spirits.
>>
>>161582563
Wouldn't it be easier to convince Mio/Reine to live like a normal girl?
>>
>>161582626
>some spirits
What?
>>
File: laugh.gif (575KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
575KB, 300x150px
>>161582560
You actually caught me off guard with that one anon.
>>
>>161582735
Girls like Origami, Tohka, Yoshino, the twins would benefit from sealing Mio in the past whereas Miku and Natsumi lives would get worse but that's not a bad thing actually.
>>
>>161582560
The only correct choice.
>>
>>161582784
If Miku's career actually goes to shit then I prefer if Shidou seals Mio in the past.
>>
>>161582784
Still, feels odd that the Shidou we've been following all this time would just vanish like that into thin air.
>>
>>161582307
but if Shidou dies after sealing Mio then both she and Mana lives would be miserable.
>>
>>161582879
It happened to Rinne and it could happen to him if he wants an ending where nobody is sad. This way Mio and Mana can live happy lives without being sad about Shidou being dead/disappearing because they don't remember him.
>>
>>161582784
Also Nia's life would improve and Kotori's life would be pretty much the same.
>>
>>161583011
I think Kotori's life would be worse unless the Itsukas adopt another kid.
>>
>>161582323
At least she doesn't look like a fucking Nepgear clone.
>>
>>161582975
And the other girls won't have to become spirits.
>>
>>161582904
Not if he goes full Rinne.
>>
>>161583121
Yeah but the in Miku's case her life got better after she became a spirit and Shidou sealed her.
>>
Artemisa is saved but will Ellen die?
>>
>>161583239
You know how it goes with female villains who are obsessed with their bosses, she either will die in battle or killed by a new bad guy.
>>
>>161583239
There is not salvation for her.
>>
File: Death.jpg (29KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
29KB, 640x431px
>>161582267
>>161582535
>>161582975
Foreshadow. We're getting this scene but Shidou is the on that dissappears.
>>
>>161583039
No it wouldn't be worse. It would be better since she could live her life as a normal schoolgirl, the only minus is her having no older brother.
>>
>>161582755
I only wish I can do that. I fucking hate Miku.
>>
>>161583334
I said it would be worse because Kotori used to be a crybaby remember? She only got over it after she saved Shidou and he gave her the black ribbons.
>>
>>161583329
But how could it happen? Rinne didn't have a physical body and disappeared because of it. This is not the case for Shidou.
>>
>>161583334
>normal schoolgirl
>lives alone at very young age
>can't cook or clean
She would become a lonely girl without a brother.
>>
>>161583272
Or she will be killed by Westcott.
>>
>>161583531
But she wouldn't be a commander in the Fraxinus and her parents would be there for her.
>>
>>161583329
>filename
She didn't actually die. It was worse, she stopped existing.
>>
>>161583531
I know parents never being around is a common trope, but i doubt they would leave Kotori in that situation if she seriously can't cook or clean.
>>
>>161583621
>she wouldn't be a commander in the Fraxinus
She needs to stop being a crybaby first.

>her parents would be there for her
Good joke. Most japanese parents are always working overseas and her parents are not exception.
>>
>>161583621
>implying Ratatoskr would even exist without spirits
>>
Anons, what would be:
>A normal ending
>A happy ending
>A bad ending
Let's take into consideration what >>161582163
>>161582307 state.
>>
>>161583670
They can hire someone to take care for her or maybe leave her under Elliot's care.
>>
>>161583813
>A normal ending
Shidou chooses only a girl.

>A happy ending
Everyone is happy(harem ending minus Miku) and DEM is destroyed.

>A bad ending
The 200+ timelines that Kurumi created.
>>
>>161583813
A bad ending would be Shidou dying which already happened in the novel.

A happy ending would be a harem ending I guess.

Normal ending is Shidou choosing Tohka.
>>
I figured out the most fucking retarded way where everything would work out.
Basically Shido goes back in time stops himself from getting killed, beats the crap of Westcott and convinces Mio to never try to revive him.
Then Mio says she can send back to him back to his timeline and because that spirit connection he has with the other spirits, none of them will be affected by the timeline changes because somehow that works.
Because Woodman is also there, Shido also tells him about the future events.
So when he goes back to the future, all the spirits still remember them and they're still spirits and there's still Ratotaskr but no DEM.
Happy end.
>>
>>161579702
Let's see if they announce one next year. If not, we should probably give up on that.
>>
>>161583813
>bad ending
Miku is alive and happy.

>normal ending
Miku is alive but not happy.

>good ending
Miku is dead.
>>
>>161584106
>convinces Mio to never try to revive him
If Shidou saves his older self he would rewrite the present and Mio would never awaken her powers.
>>
>>161584106
I think you are forgetting the fact that if the older Shidou doesn't die then the present Shidou and the spirits wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>161584106
>none of them will be affected by the timeline changes because somehow that works.
>convinces Mio to never try to revive him.
Anon.
>>
>>161584106
The only thing they have to worry about after older Shidou is saved would be Westcott.
>>
>>161584266
>>161584334
>>161584380
OK wait, i guess i forgot to mention one detail, he seals Kurumi's power before he goes back in time so he uses the time travel powers himself.
Which is why i said
>because that spirit connection he has with the other spirits, none of them will be affected by the timeline changes because somehow that works.
>>
>>161584106
This is probably how Kurumi thinks time travel works.
>>
>>161584458
Shido beats him so hard in the past he realises what he was going to do was unforgivable and he ends up being a good guy.
>>
>>161584474
Except that wouldn't work because the Shidou who is connected to the girls would stop existing. This isn't like in Origami's case where she continued to exist but had a different life.
>>
>>161584474
There won't be any connection because you are preventing the creation of the Shidou who sealed the girls.
>>
>>161584137
I don't know why you would even want a season 3 with IMS in charge.
>>
>>161584513
>>161584595
>>161584644
and i'm saying that connection is stopping them from being affected the timeline changes. because of the power of love surpasses time and space or something retarded.
>>
DAL really gives a lot to talk about. I really miss these threads. I wouldn't mind if nips did a season 3.
>>
>>161584724
Time and space is one thing but we are talking about removing someone from this plane of existence and that someone would be the present Shidou.
>>
>>161584731
I don't think that is a good idea. The only thing season 2 gave us were S2 hate threads and funnily enough we stopped making threads shortly after it ended.
>>
>>161584778
Which is why i said it's fucking retarded in my first post. I mean we've seen so many shows bend and ignore the rules of time travel. I don't see why this wouldn't be an exception.
>>
>>161584778
Tachibana truly baited us hard. The current situation is quite complicated.
>>
>>161584877
So far we haven't seen anything like that.
>>
>>161584878
Maybe but this is assuming if Shidou goes to the past and tries to seal Mio.
>>
>>161584950
Shidou said to Kurumi he would do it though.
>>
>>161584877
If it were that easy Kurumi would have saved Shidou in her first try instead of creating hundred of timelines where the world is destroyed.
>>
>>161584989
Yeah but saying and actually having the means to do it are different things. He couldn't prevent Origami from going apeshit and killing her parents so instead he took her parents place and almost die.
>>
File: Spirit Chart.png (405KB, 1710x2053px) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Chart.png
405KB, 1710x2053px
I was checking the pastein and I forgot these existed holy shit.
>>
I want to fuck Tohka.
>>
Miku is worst girl
>>
And bump limit. I'm glad all the last DAL threads we've had have reached bump limit.
>>
>>161585093
How comes Natsumi's bust is still a question mark?
>>
>>161563271
We should have more of these threads. I'll be waiting for the next chapter anon, thanks for your work.
>>
>>161585158
Yeah, this was another good thread.
>>
>>161585198
How come we still don't have Mukuro's stats?
>>
>>161585358
Wait for the next Encore.
>>
>>161585110
Retard.
>>
>>161585403
We should actually update everything.
>>
>>161585451
What else is new besides Natsumi's bust size and the summary?
>>
>>161576721
I'll keep the link to this thread regardless.
>>
>>161585093
What happened to Maria's other stats?
>>
File: Tohka_Sandalphon.jpg (202KB, 582x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Tohka_Sandalphon.jpg
202KB, 582x1166px
This was a good thread. I'll see you anons in the next thread.
>>
>>161585636
She wasn't a genuine spirit so she never had things like angel names or threat level.
>>
>>161585652
Retard.
>>
Hope see you soon again, DAL
>>
>>161585093
How can anyone forget that Tohka has 32INT?
>>
>>161586310
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>161584092
>Shidou choosing Tohka
That is a bad ending
>>
>>161582381
That is a nice coloring.
>>
Reine is true end
Thread posts: 522
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.