[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how exactly can Guts kill the God Hand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: God Hand.jpg (572KB, 1720x1300px) Image search: [Google]
God Hand.jpg
572KB, 1720x1300px
So how exactly can Guts kill the God Hand?
>>
rape em'
>>
>>161553078
He can't. Sorry for the spoiler.
>>
He waits around and does nothing until they die of old age.
Working great so far.
>>
File: donovan.png (454KB, 747x546px) Image search: [Google]
donovan.png
454KB, 747x546px
>>161553124
So you're saying that when the Wise Magical Negro was teaching Shota Guts the ropes, he was actually teaching Guts how to defeat the God Hand?
>>
File: 1503636685814.jpg (70KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503636685814.jpg
70KB, 780x1024px
>>161553078
He can't.
>>
Banish them to the im@-verse.
>>
>>161553078
Funny thing is, he can't.
>>
>>161553078
Via an asspull power ups just like in every manga/anime.

>Skullnight dies when he battles with the Godhand again
>Before his death, he tells Guts of a special power of the berserker armor
>Guts learns activates the armor's special ability and increase his power level 9000x and becomes a Legendary Super Berserker
>>
>>161553188
Yes, and griffith all along has remained guts' friend. He only raped casca to remind guts of what he must do.
>>
>>161553078
a) He wont

b)Dragonslayer becomes magic from all the apostle killing.
>>
>>161553078
His sword, now, can kill them but even with the Berserk armor i don't think he can beat them. Right now Gutz can put a decent fight if the enemy is Zod, but the God Hand are a different story.
>>
>>161553451
>Dragonslayer becomes magic from all the apostle killing
It already has
>>
People forget that the berserker armor was introduced because Guts body is literally falling apart. Guts needs an asspull to defeat the God Hand
>>
>>161553078

Haven't read any of the new Berserk manga, so did they introduced the possibility of any god-like weapons? If there's anything I've learned about stories of mortals vs immortals is your only hope is to find an immortal weapon that gods use against other gods.

Honestly hope one doesn't exist. It's the stupidest fucking plot device. It's like giving a chimp a nuke.
>>
He won't.

After reaching Griffith it will turn out that Griffith's plan was to destroy the god hand from within because he won't allow anything (like the idea of Evil) to control him.

And then it will be Griffith and Guts vs the God Hand.
>>
>>161553243
I find it hard for Guts to give up at this point
He saw all kinds of shit
>>
>>161555508
Nothing like that for now, But the Dragonslayer is a weapon that's basically levelling up as Guts fights. It was originally a decomissioned mountain of sword but through constant murder of apostles and other such corporeal horrors it's managed to become enchanted enough to harm even incorporeal things. Stands to reason that with more murder it could possibly outright kill the Godhand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.