[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chop-Chop fruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: nigger.png (81KB, 270x208px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
81KB, 270x208px
if a non-meme character (vergo for example) ate it and master it alongside being generally strong what kind of moves/special moves/power ups/awakening would it have
>>
Split the atoms of your body.
>>
>>161532318
With enough control you could do Older Toguro-tier shit like shuffling organs and changing your body shape as you see fit.
>>
>>161532456
like internal alchemy?
>>
>>161532553
wonder if he could disembowel himself befora a massive hit so that only skin takes the attack and the rest escapes
>>
>>161532553
is there a reason to do it thought, he can just shuffle his torso out of the way if need be
>>
or for example if he stood on his detached hand could he actually fly? like the guy from hxh?
>>
>>161533000
Doing it with more precision, and maybe trapping the attacker and stabbing him with his bones. He wouldn't even need his knives anymore. As he uses the fruit now he's just splitting himself in even neat pieces, while he could do the same with separate parts/organs.
>>
Anything else is redundant since Buggy already uses his power for practical invincibility.

If anyone in OP ever manages to bypass those defenses then he'll need an upgrade but sering as even the likes of Mihawk can't do it, I doubt anyone in the series can.
>>
>>161533323
The manga basically opens with him getting BTFO.
>>
>>161533177
>Use Haki + Chop Chop to make a bone pile driver out of your Ulna.

Huh, so Buggy could end up like that bone guy from Naruto if he tries hard enough. I kind of fell off OP but Awakenings is when your power starts affecting your surroundings right?

I could see being able to chop up the local terrain and force your opponent to move in certain ways would be super deadly. Like Strength vs. IBRS.
>>
>>161533323
any villain (even minor) from grand line thats not using a sword could kill him if they were forced into a duel. If it was someone from new world he would unlock much more of the fruits potential.
>>
>>161533480
>Awakenings is when your power starts affecting your surroundings right?

it seems so. And yeah, using bones as waepons or throwing tips of fingers as projectiles would be awesom. And than if it hits and gets into the body, manipulate the enemies body from the inside
>>
File: Luffy_Activates_Gear_Fourth.png (445KB, 580x585px) Image search: [Google]
Luffy_Activates_Gear_Fourth.png
445KB, 580x585px
At the beginning bara bara fruit seemed about equal to gomu gomu. Can't help but wonder about how bara bara powers could progress if they were to progress as fast as luffys
>>
File: 1453940562403.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1453940562403.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>161533816
shit, it seemed to me to be even stronger, if Oda can stretch the limits of rubber power than we can do the same with a splitting power
>>
I recall he has a limit to how much he can split but what if the limit to how small parts he can create allows him to turn a part of himself into dust at the cost of reaching maximum splitting capcity and the rest of his body being vulnerable
>>
>>161534683
then if he learned listening haki he would be like a lesser logia
>>
>>161532641
>>161532456
>>161532318
Boom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.