[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Konbini kareshi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

Damn, onii-chan is alpha as fuck.
>>
Too bad about that.
>>
Last for imouto.
>>
So they're NBR, just childhood friends? Why are they living together?
>>
>>161527520

Male to female friendship is useless, huh?
>>
>>161527520
I'm leaning to NBR but that was somewhat an abrupt end to their story, maybe later mc or someone gonna slipped out and ask if they are dating and we get their real status there. Imouto doest want to bang the siscon seeing she relents and join in the election to help ease her bro going away.
>>
Is this the project of a Yakuza's son or something? Why are there so many acclaimed seiyuu?
>>
>>161527874
Gotta say, even with the QUALITY and stills, having good seiyuu voicing the characters can do a lot in propping a series up and make it a somewhat decent watch.
>>
>>161527782
>>161527520
>生徒会長の中島とは家が隣同士の幼なじみ。
Just neighbors.
>>
>>161527941
I really like Kugimiya's job with Mihashi. I always get impressed when she does something different than the Tsunderie from last decade.
>>
>>161528266
Almost picked this up, thanks anon.
>>
>>161528266
>childhood friend
>onii-chan'd
What the fuck man.

>>161528271
She needs to play more of these slow spoken emotional characters.
>>
>>161526253
>Expect info on the dying girl
>Instead get Yukari (how the fuck did they afford her?) breaking some poor guys heart by hanging around him every second of every day, telling him that she needs him there and even letting herself into his house but then freaking out when he tells her that he likes her
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>161528266
I see, thanks.
>>
>>161528473
>expect info
Caught me off guard too, it was a good feeling though to see my expectation quashed like this.
>>
>>161528626
Surprise isn't inherently good. We got blueballed on the dying girl and then they just stuffed an entire unrequited love story into 20 minutes.
>>
>>161528740
Soon dead girl will still be around, we are just at episode 7. More blueballing when the other couples appear in between the story until the finale.
>>
Has she ever appeared so far?
>>
>>161528936
I dont think so.
>>
>>161528828
Blueballing isn't good, though. I want to know what was going on with dead girl, I don't want to juggle another story which might end in a "you're my super important friend and we're going to stay that way" thing.
>>
>>161527874
Because this is the summer of romance, and the people behind this show wants to make sure that this series comes out on top.
>>
>>161527520
Because it's konbini for the plot.
>>
>>161527874
They wasted all the budget in seiyuu, it seems.

It seems to be a long-term project, so they want well known voices aboard.
>>
>thought this was a comfy pure shoujo
>then this romantic subplot drops

imouto is the best
put your sister to the test
>>
>>161528936
Is this a 12 or a 24 episodes series? Because so far just one of the couples has gone somewhere.
>>
>>161530059
>imouto is the best
But imouto was a shit. She was all over him all day every day, freaked out when he said he was going to college, then pushed him away and ran out of the room when he said he liked her.
>>
>>161530059
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.