[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of my /a/rt, recently started to autolearn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Kendou_Sketch_n1_LQ.jpg (3MB, 5100x5528px) Image search: [Google]
Kendou_Sketch_n1_LQ.jpg
3MB, 5100x5528px
What do you guys think of my /a/rt, recently started to autolearn this, but it's harder than I thought
>>
>>161525708
Draw her sucking a dick
>>
Manga style isn't exactly easy.
Neither is pimpin'.
If it's worth doing, then it's difficult.
So practice your ass off, faggot.
>>
>>161525708
You forgot her hands.
>>
>arms on left distanced perspective are the same size as the up close front angle

You need to learn to practice anatomy from irl first
>>
>>161528602
I can't think in her hands... It really bugs me
>>161526120
I will someday
>>161528008
Hopefully I will be a pro drawfag near in the future
>>
>>161528744

>pro

Good luck with that. You'd be doing well to break even.
>>
>>161525708
More like fart
>>
>>161528812

savage
>>
>>161528812

He could do Shit Fart Online.
>>
File: my two brides.png (340KB, 878x722px) Image search: [Google]
my two brides.png
340KB, 878x722px
Okay lads let's learn about ourselves before hot pockets fucks everything up

>your age
>your herofu
>why you like them
>what you think lies in store for them later
>>
>>161525708
Please PLEASE learn to draw realistic human anatomy before attempting manga-styled drawing
Basics on proportion, movement, and limb placement are things you can only really learn from drawing real people
>>
>>161529252
t h i s
also >>>/ic/
youll learn more from them than the faggots on /a/
>>
>>161525708
Why is she wearing a yarmulka in the first one?
>>
>>161529011
Sauce?
>>
>>161529313
Oh geez i forgot the #1 rule: Lurk more.
Thanks
>>
>>161525708
so are you going for the manhwa art style? cause you nailed it, you could make the next tower of god with those skills
>>
>>161525708
trash
>>
>>161529313
/ic/ isn't a good place to learn how to draw. They have a lot of ideas on how you should draw and what you should be doing with your life, not much of it is worth listening to. The stuff in the sticky is alright though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.