[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bully gets a happy ending. Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

File: dedse.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dedse.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
A bully gets a happy ending. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>161516659
Kids do dumb shit. He tried to become a better person, unlike you
>>
>>161516659
It's just like in real life. Bullies are the ones who live the happiest lives.
>>
>>161516659
>Ueno got a happy ending
Yea, still trying to figure this out
>>
He lived and learned.
>>
>>161516659
>happy ending
more like regular ending. thereshould be more stories like this
>>
>>161516659
I was kinda hoping for him to get crippled or something.
It really did seem unfair that he got off without any harm.
>>
Because there are a lot of shit people and to pander to these people they try to make it seem like as long as you act like fine now the past doesn't matter when it actually really does.
>>
>>161516659
He went through severe depression and almost sucide, let his mom down and fell down from a building to save a deaf girl. He deserved a happy ending.
>>
>>161516789
Ruining a deaf girl's life, forcing her to suicide, meddling where he doesn't need to and creating bitterness all around. I think he didn't try to become better person. He just got saved because people around him were a lot nicer than him.
>>
>>161517448
could you elaborate
>>
Unlike most bullies he actually sort of got what was coming for him. He realised his mistakes and tried to fix them and grow as person. I'd say he redeemed himself pretty nicely.
>>
>>161517519
>meddling where he doesn't need to
Im not sure what you want from a human being seeking some sort of repentance for what he did

The boy (a child) who didn't understand how to create healthy relationships resorts to bullying for attention. Such an act will continue until the child is put in his place or realizes he's a shit person. He got both.

What more do you want? Should our boy go to anime hell and forever live out his days as a fat sack o' shit for the rest of his life? That's not a base for an interesting plot is it?
>>
That's life anon. In real life, the bullies win.
>>
>>161517640
Have the fall break his spine and make him paraplegic.
>>
>>161516659
>victim wants him to be happy and makes up with him because he repented for what he did
>WAHHH WHY WASN'T HE PUNISHED

What do you want from him? What would anyone get out of it?
>>
When I first watched this movie, I didn't know how to feel for Ishida. When movie starts, he is going to jump from a bridge. I certainly didn't want him to die. Then, they show what he did to the poor girl and I wanted him to kill himself. He tries to make amends and fails. My reaction was still the same and thought he got his lesson. As story progresses, I became more and more attached to him. I wanted him to win and make everything right. In the movie, he sings a song where he says monster can love too. I thought that was the moment that he was really serious about amending. Got a good closure on his part.
>>
>>161517519
He payed the price for bullying. His social life went to the gutter, everyone who knew him betrayed him, he got depressed, tried to sudoku.

Bu you know what, he didn't kill himself, he tried to do good for all the bad he did and it worked out in the end, even if it was that he had better people by his side, those better people wouldn't have been there w/o him. He even risked his life to save that girl from falling off a building
>>
>>161516659
His development makes sense and is fairly satisfying. Bad kids can become decent adults and vice versa. What bothers me more is Nishimiya's quick acceptance of him.
>>
>>161516659
Verbal ""bullying""" doesn't exist. Only dumb cunts who complain about words, which are usually constructive criticism and banter.
>>
>>161518052
Yeah, I remember the time I was 12.
>>
>>161518098
Did billy call you a dum dum again? Go call the police, only a 12 year old would get upset by little name calling.
>>
>>161516659
Because this was one of the few series to handle the theme of forgiveness correctly. Too bad they dropped the ball with the ending and that whole "communicate your feelings to others" thing.
>>
>>161518160
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>161516659
Only kawaii got the good ending she didnt deserve

That fucking whore
>>
>>161516659
>no redemption allowed

Just because you never bothered to be a better person doesn't mean it's impossible, anon.
>>
>>161518052
>>161518160
fucking lol. I'm glad you're here far away from the gene pool where you can't taint it with your retardation. go ahead and kys to seal the deal.
>>
>>161518251
Mashiba is crazy in the manga. He'll kill her sooner or later
>>
>>161517945
She had a very bad case of the "everything is my fault always".
>>
>>161518271
Shut the fuck up, cunt.
>>
>was a bully
>got bullied
>decided to make amends and then off himself
>started making amends but then decided not to off himself because it would make his mother cry
>continued to make amends
>grew as a person

You can tell who was bullied and never got over it by their reaction to the way his character developed.
>>
>>161518308

Underage

MOOODDSSS
>>
File: 1474386420936.png (192KB, 473x488px) Image search: [Google]
1474386420936.png
192KB, 473x488px
>bully apologists in this very thread
>>
>>161517519
>He just got saved because people around him were a lot nicer than him.

Thats just KyoAni. Read the manga to see just how much he had to do to get where he ended up.

>A lot nicer.
Ueno was just as mean to her simply because she wanted to be friends with him and continued to be an even bigger bitch afterwards.
To say nothing of her handling of the tall girl when she asked to do the dresses with her.

Kawai also bullied her and ended up making a pretty face to hide it.

His two friends were the first ones to start ruining his shoes, throwing him in the lake and initiated the whole writing on desk thing.

Kawai's BF is unstable at best and wants to become a teacher solely so he could exact revenge on the helpless kids of the people who bullied him.
>>
>>161517708
This.
Then he actually understands how living as a disabled person feels like and the bond with his waifu gets stronger.
>>
>>161518354
>Stupid dweebs on /a/
>>
>>161518395
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>161518359

Everyone in this manga was a shallow piece of shit I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these same people calling out the MC for being a piece of shit in the past while they were all being cunts in the present
>>
>give birth to a deaf child
>the father treats you like a cheating whore and abandons you

She didn't deserve this.
>>
File: 1390287627235.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390287627235.png
16KB, 200x300px
>>161518408
The grandma was the only one who didn't deserve any of the shit that was happening around her.
>>
>>161518408

No, she didn't. But she shouldn't have taken it out on her children
>>
File: 1503641707940.jpg (22KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1503641707940.jpg
22KB, 480x351px
I have partial hearing loss in both my ears since childhood due to a medic giving me a medicine with a collateral (saved my life, so I am not even mad), so the bullying on Shouko more or less resonated with me. Pun not intended.

And you know what? This nigga redemption was based. He was a bully, yeah, but he actually changed and learned, so there's that.
>>
File: KawaiTemplate.png (871KB, 847x1547px) Image search: [Google]
KawaiTemplate.png
871KB, 847x1547px
Aren't bullies just the worst? I could never bully anyone like that. It's just horrible to think someone could do that to another person. Teehee.
>>
>>161518404
>>>/r9k/, you little fag
>>
>>161518499
Kawai really was the worst, huh?
>>
>>161518537
Worse than Hitler.
>>
>>161517519
>Ruining a deaf girl's life
was pretty clear that she was unhappy wherever she went, the mc was unlikely to be the only person who gave her a hard time but was the only one to reform thus the happy ending
>>
>>161518499
It's easy to bully if you are an insecure little shit anon, the thing is: the ones with a brain actually grow out of the stage of bullying people because it's fucking awful.
>>
>>161518598
moralfag he was larping as kawai.
>>
The ending was cool, but the implication that his two old buddies hooked up with one now a tranny came out of left field.
>>
>>161518383
For the cost of giving her even deeper guilt and depression? No thanks. Nishimiya deserves happiness not empty "deeper bonds".
>>
>>161518598
So all the people crying about bullies are retards. Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
>>161516659
It's a fetish manga.
>>
File: 1393383405810.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1393383405810.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>161518499
This is a very bad post. Precise-machined to be bad. You knew exactly what you were doing and you got the exact reaction from me that you were hoping for.

Good job, motherfucker.
>>
>>161518271
Bullying doesn't exist, it's a concept invented by the school system to keep the sheep on check.

>>161518308
Don't pretend to be me.
>>
>>161520090
(You)
>>
>>161517331
Hanging on the edge 'till tomorrow!
>>
File: 64520341_p12.jpg (317KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
64520341_p12.jpg
317KB, 1200x1600px
>Complaining that he didn't kill himself / get injured
>not realizing Nishimiya would probably off herself if she found out he did that
>Ignoring how this would affect his mother, sister, brother-in-law, and niece

Seeing all these posts wishing he commit suicide or was severely injured is hilariously disgusting. Pretty much every single one reeks of them projecting themselves onto Nishimiya, and their bullies onto Ishida and the other members of his circle of friends. Though, they have no intention of seeing eye to eye like her and Ishida.
How is it that you're so easy to see Nishimiya's problems down the line stemmed from her environment, causing her to be the way she is (self-deprecating, depressed, suicidal), but it's near impossible for you to say the same about Ishida? His problems were caused by his environment as well, just a different strain (From his parent's busy work and absence to the pressure from his peers).

The rude awakening he gets for his awful behaviour is plenty enough and deserved. Anything more is just making him your punching bag for personal gratification, which is pathetic. Nishimiya is too good of a person to want Ishida to become a scapegoat for all his old friends who didn't learn and pushed the blame. By isolating him, the only one who took initiative to better himself, his old friends and their mindsets would just be reinforced, pushing the full blame onto him and not taking responsibility for their part in the bullying.

The ending was the best compromise. Too bad spiteful people in this thread are incapable of realizing that.
>>
>>161516659
> Not showing a picture of literal sociopath and bully Kawai who never had any shit to deal with
>>
>redemption arc
>>
>>161518405
>implying they weren't shallow pieces of shit in the movie as well

Never have I wanted to have multiple arms to slap all those walking turds masquerading as people when I watched that movie.

>>161518499
Precision-engineered for maximum triggering potential.

I love it.

>>161520718
Ishida didn't deserve even half the torture he put himself through.

His traitors (I can't even call them his former friends), though, should have deserved way more punishment.
>>
>>161520718
Well said. I hate people who see everything in black and white, which is also why I side-eye this new trend where everything has to be comfy, uncomplicated and not dramatic. It's fine if you just like lighter stuff, but most of the time it's because people don't want to upset the status quo, characters can't grow and can't change and they don't have to use their brain to watch. I fucking hated Ishida at the start but the way he thought of himself as less than dirt was unbearable too, so I'm glad he found a way to be forgiven and forgive himself. Not to mention there were worse characters than him who didn't take the blame and didn't do shit to get a happy ending.

>>161518276
Good.
>>
>>161516789
>Kids do dumb shit.
I hate this argument. Every behaviour has a reason.
>>
I didn't see the movie yet, but I have a question for those who read the manga: don't you think the author somehow blames the victim for the bullying?
>>
>bully someone grade school
>GRADE fucking school
>realized his mistakes
>tried hard to become better person
>still somehow not deserved happy ending after all those years
Meanwhile human trash Kawai got free pass.
And psycho guy is literally pussy
"Friends" my ass
>>
>>161516659
Redemption trough suffering.
>>
File: 1489001411623.jpg (75KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489001411623.jpg
75KB, 594x592px
I know some bullies that bullied other kids because they their dads beat them and they were broken like that.

Life is shit man.
When you turn an adult, you gotta cash in your childhood and for some people it is nothing but debt.
>>
>>161526053
Not exactly, Shouko does blame herself for the bullying but she is shown to be wrong by Ueno
>>
>>161525557
>>161520718
Something about your posts feels incredibly dishonest.
>>
OP is clearly some kind of moron. I don't even know why this thread warrants any kind of debate, I thought it would just die back when it had no replies, but for some reason you idiots think it is a topic worth arguing about. OP is clearly either just baiting or didn't even watch the fucking movie.
>>
>>161526718
fuck off, fag
>>
>>161526507
>but she is shown to be wrong by Ueno
Ueno blame her all the time and in the end she agrees. So, it's like she's responsible for all that.
>>
He grew up from it, unlike the girl who won in onanie master kurosawa who never had any real comeuppance or character development whatsoever.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.