[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see from the Dragonball franchise after Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (59).jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (59).jpg
231KB, 1280x720px
What do you want to see from the Dragonball franchise after Super ends? New series? Movies? An extended break from the franchise?

Personally I wouldn't mind a "next generation" type series. Have an adult Goten take the place of Goku. Ignore gt and make him a Goku2.0 in terms of looks and personality. Include adult Uub, Trunks, and Dende, along with teenage Pan and maybe a curveball character like teenage Chiaotzu all as a new generation of Z Fighters.
>>
>>161513363
Nothing.
>>
I could dig it
>>
> Because Vegeta and Goku are now training directly under the Grand-Priest they are absent from the series

> Gohan now regularly trains Pan and Uub who have formed a rivalry similar to that of Goku and Vegeta

> Goten and Trunks would train marron and Bra
>>
>>161513363
An end, obviously. Why would I want more?
>>
Nothing, Super is fucking garbage and the series should have stayed dead.
>>
>>161513427
This.
>>
>>161513363

A remake (both of the DragonBall manga to Buu saga and DBS manga)done by another anime studio complete with new animation, voice acting and sound akin to Hunter x Hunter's 2011 adaptation.

However, said remake should only happen if the DragonBall franchise enters inactivity for 7 to 10 years.
>>
>>161513363
Haters gone hate but an offshoot series staring Yamcha and Krillin as roommates in the big city would rake in the dough
>>
>>161513363
New series. One traditional series, and one sol series. Though for the traditional series i would want an all new cast. And definitely more mecha, db has great mecha and never does anything with it.
>>
anything so long as it doesn't have pan and uub in it
>>
>>161513363
I want something similar, but my version is Pan, Bra, Uub, and potentially Trunks and Mai's kid if they have one (assuming they fuck now and the kid comes over for some reason, preferably a boy for an even ratio) go on space adventures with Jaco across the multiverse.
>>
>>161513363
Nothing, not even an extended break.
New series focused on super powered fantasy martial arts that isn't Dragon Ball, but in a similar story telling fashion (not like Super, Super singlehandedly made me hate the franchise).
>>
Teenage Chiaotzu is literally the worst idea I've ever heard for a Dragon Ball sequel, stop suggesting it
>>
>>161513427
Why?
>>
>>161517212
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.