[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toradora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4581.jpg (21KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4581.jpg
21KB, 191x263px
Toradora was a good anime
>>
>>161511493
If you say so, I dropped that shit after episode ~2(?), I can't remember I was watching it when it aired.
>>
What are we missing by not watching it?
>>
g
l
s
e
t
>>
>>161511493
2008 was a good year
>>
>>161512637
A MC that isn't a wet noodle, a decent progression for the best friend dude character, Horie Yui owning every scene as MC's crush, an actual ending that doesn't feel like they ran out of manga to adapt, great ending songs, and general fun.

I also like Taiga, even if she's kind of a shitty bitch for the first third.
>>
>>161511493
No it really wasn't. I dropped it at the episode where they were trying to run fast to show their friend how much they cared about her, or some equally stupid shit. That's the kind of shit you need to be pre-teen to not feel like your intelligence is being insulted.
>>
File: 1501727393832.jpg (75KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1501727393832.jpg
75KB, 500x681px
>>161514618
>an actual ending that doesn't feel like they ran out of manga to adapt
>>
>Toradora was a good anime
Fuck you. Toradora was the Greatest Love Story Ever Told. Get it right next time.
>>
>>161514966
No it wasn't.
>>
>>161515627
Fight me. Meet me behind the school after class!
>>
>>161514618
More important than that, real characters who are more than archetypes and a story that progresses purely through their internal struggles and personal decisions.
>>
>>161514618
>A MC that isn't a wet noodle

You're joking right? He's as generic of a beta male harem MC as you can get, he lets Taiga constantly boss him around and treat him like shit yet he never does anything to stop it.
>>
>>161511493
It was.
>>
>>161514719
>t at the episode where they were trying to run fast to show their friend how much they cared about her
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>161515847
I think it was the summer festival/dad episode.
>>
>>161514966
>>161515627
>toradora
>good
Taiga winning is the reason why its shit.

The protagonist was about to have sex with that model Ami and Taiga asshurt. Fuck Taiga, violent tsunderes should always lose.
>>
>>161511493
it had its moments but it could have been better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.