[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder this is what he said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2yxht03.jpg (23KB, 425x240px) Image search: [Google]
2yxht03.jpg
23KB, 425x240px
Reminder this is what he said
>>
>>161510145
Gendo was the true villain.
>>
No one knows, save for Anno, what he really said.
>>
>>161510145
Yes, but because it was THE central theme of the entire series, and the only thing that really made sense in context. Not because of some nerds sitting in their room with printed out screenshots and string going WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEAN

I'm talking about Evageeks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJqZBKdBtWE
>>
>>161510145
>Ranch or cool ranch?
>>
>>161511293
"I never loved you" could have worked too
>>
>>161511280
And Yuriko Yamaguchi. If I remember right, she was having trouble getting the emotion for Ritsuko's response just right and after struggling with it she asked Anno to just fucking tell her what Gendo said, and he did. I'm hoping that she'll tell someday after Anno dies, although he might end up outliving her since he's a vegan and no longer suicidally depressed.
>>
>>161510145
NIPAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>161511350
hee hee
>>
>>161511459
>you liar
>smirk as she gets wrecked

There is a 0% chance Ritsuko ever thought Gendo actually loved her, cmon anon. Everyone even remotely involved in NERV knew Gendo just wanted Yui back, Ritsuko knew she was being used the whole time. Misato even has a conversation with her about this, (I haven't screenshotted the entire series, you'll have to look for it)

"I loved you" would be even more of an obvious lie, for this exact reason, and doesn't fit in the the theme of two people depending on each other as justification for existence.

Also reminder that it was prefaced with "I truly" and followed up with (by Ritsuko) "You liar"

>I truly never loved you
>You liar
>bang

It makes no sense.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.