[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satoshi Kon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DH_eBa4WAAAxibO.jpg large.jpg (345KB, 1296x932px) Image search: [Google]
DH_eBa4WAAAxibO.jpg large.jpg
345KB, 1296x932px
It's been 7 years, /a/. I still remember that day.
What's your favorite Kon film?

>tfw Dream Machine will never be finished
>>
His best in my opinion is Perfect Blue
His worst, and thankfully his first - Magnetic Rose.
>>
>>161488433

>tfw still no technology where you can clone Satoshi's Mind.

Why he had to die dammit, he was supposed to be the one who saved anime.
>>
>>161488433
Tokyo Godfathers
>>
>>161488433
>Dream Machine
At first I thought that that's an adaptation of Strugatsky's Roadside Picknick.
>>
I think Tokyo Godfathers is my favorite just because of how simple it is compared to his other films. It's just easy to watch, and pretty feel good.
I just wish the last act of Paprika wasn't so retarded. Great opening, though. http://openings.moe/?video=Opening1-Paprika
>>
>>161488433
I still have to watch all of his films.
Honestly if I had remembered today was the anniversary of his passing, I would have been fully up for holding a livestream marathon of his films
>>
>>161490257
>marathon
You need to give his films some time. Watching all of them in a row isn't recommended at all. Just start with something today.

>>161489697
I loved Tokyo Godfathers. Somehow it was the last film of his that I watched so I expected something and was pleasantly surprised when I found myself laughing and similing from a Kon film.
>>
>>161488477
>Magnetic Rose
>worst
Fuck off. It's by far his best.
>>
>>161488433
Holy shit seven years?
I need to get out of this place.
>>
>>161490944
We're here forever
>>
>>161489697
What did the last act mean? why did her eating the man save the real world?[\spoiler]
>>
>>161491854
Who the fuck knows. I'm just mad that she is getting fucked by the fat piece of lard.
>>
I only got around to watching it recently so what did /a/ think of Paranoia Agent? I really enjoyed bar a couple of filler episodes towards the end.
Perfect Blue is definitely my favourite of his though.
>>
>>161488433
>It's been 7 years, /a/.
What the fuck. I miss that glorious bastard
>>
>>161492033
>Perfect Blue is definitely my favourite of his though.
I feel like it tries too hard, and he sacrifices the narrative for his style. It's cool and all, but a lot of scenes just happen, and you're supposed to accept it.
I dunno, I liked it, and it was a cool showcase of his directing, but the plot could have been tighter.
>>
>What's your favorite Kon film?
Millennium Actress by fair margin. The least favorite is Paprika.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.