[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she lusting after him now that she's going delusional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0078.jpg (95KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
95KB, 640x958px
Is she lusting after him now that she's going delusional?
>>
Is she masturbating in that first panel?
>>
>>161480216

She just said fuck it and decided she wants to get dicked by him now.
>>
>>161480137
It's pretty clear that she's a bit of an autist/psycho.
>>
>>161480137
>missing a plot point this big

she's always been lusting after him, she was just in denial about it.
>>
>>161480137
She's been fantasizing about him fucking her from day 1.

She doesn't get imagery from people, so all the lewd shit she sees is literally of her own imagination.
>>
>That first panel
Although I didn't know what I sign up for when I started reading, I know for certain that I didn't expect THAT
>>
>>161480216
Nope, shes confirmed now that basically her mind is basically improvising and filling in the blanks with the visuals. Aka shes imagining a lot of it herself. Shes basically basically explaining that here and going "damn I really am disgusting." At the bottom she says she cant face him right now and she just says shes gonna go back.

In the page that just released though he asks her what she wanted to talk to him about and she basically says, "ah, that was a lie, actually I just wanted to enjoy the culture festival with you" and she just leaves him standard there going "wait what?"
>>
>>161480389
I just want to confirm this. So she can hear what other people thought in their mind but she can only hear it just like how she hear other people speak normally and all those imagination that have been shown is her own imagination that result from other people thought?
>>
>>161480776
She's not playing the guitar, you perv.
>>
>>161483917
yeah

she was the lewd one all that time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.