[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me guys. Why couldn't Sasuke or Naruto took care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: lol.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Redpill me guys. Why couldn't Sasuke or Naruto took care of this guy easily? Like, not even have to transform to kiuubi mode.

How does one write a story with already god like characters? Can it be done?Can it be done well?
>>
They were beating him pretty easily with minimal effort and only his unknown ability let him do pretty much nothing to either. Naruto basically laughed off that sword to the chest, you know the same sword that cut Juubi Madara.
>>
It's for tension. It wouldn't be much of an arc if Naruto and Sasuke one-shotted Shin in the first second he appeared.
>>
They didn't want to destroy him they wanted to apprehend and learn about him. Plus they had to look after the kids too.
>>
Because that wouldn't look cool or be entertaining.
>>
Kurama complains Naruto had lost his fighting instinct. The bad guy says peace had made them soft. In reality it was a lucky shot, Naruto didn't expect Sasuke's sword to be used against him.

Also yay slay queen Sakura.
>>
Since we already know how the Gaiden play out -- is anyone else disappointed that Shin wasn't able to build in the ranks of his new Akatsuki? I would have liked to see more people than just Shin and his clones.
>>
>Redpill me
Get the fuck out underage
>>
>>161473273
>Uh, hey. Is this the Akatsuki club? I'll like to apply here please.
>>
>>161472734
Plot. Both Sasuke and Naruto could one shot him easily, but then it wouldn't be much of a story, would it?
>>
>>161473162
Only reasonable answers.
>>161473228
I guess. Naruto must've really had his fighting instincts lowered by a lot. In his defense, since he's hokage now he has to do paper work and hokage related things. No time to train or even think about fighting.
>>
>>161472734
>Has sword in stomach
>I'm okay
Fucking kek
>>
>>161472734

Boruto was a mistake. If there was really any need for a naruto sequel It should've taken place farther into the future, when the overpowered as fuck demigods of ninja powers were either too old for that shit or were dead.
>>
>>161472734
>How does one write a story with already god like characters? Can it be done?Can it be done well?
Naruto was meant to end of in shippuden. Naruto was just so successful that they had to give him a son to make moneys.
>>
>>161473609
Me too. How the fuck can we have a villain who can actually do something when Super Ninja Jesus Ubermensch and Super Ninja Fuckeyes Bishounen are alive and kicking?

>villains threaten the world, they beat naruto and sasuke
>well seems boruto is boned
>villains threaten the world, they don't beat sasuke and naruto
>fucking shit bort, just call your dad and one shot these bitches
>>
File: 1480928772823.png (162KB, 443x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480928772823.png
162KB, 443x451px
>>161472734
>Can it be done? Can it be done well?
Of course, check the best anime that is Dragon Ball Super
>>
>>161473609
>too old for that shit or were dead.
>sarada also wants to become hokage
Naruto is also an Uzimaki therefore living a very long life.
>>
>>161473672
>Fan service
>>
>>161473609
>>161472734
>an army of Mangekyō Sharingan wielding child soldiers led by a dude taking Danzo's gimmick to it's logical extreme
>they're all jobbers
The series should've just began with Boruto Shippuden.
>>
>>161473672

>Boruto and friends becomes in just a few months of training as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke
>The new enemies are asspulled ridiculously overpowered ninjas that came out of nowhere

I can believe it.
>>
File: 1432624349659.jpg (520KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1432624349659.jpg
520KB, 1116x1100px
>>161472734
>How does one write a story with already god like characters
Honestly.. they're weak, considering comic book level characters. There are a LOT of ways to challenge a "god-like" character.
- You can give a lot of tasks, which makes him have to rely on other characters.
- You can depower him for some time
- You can introduce an enemy that exploits a physical or psychological weakness of the character
- You can introduce some sort or rule for his victory (make it so he can't just beat people up; make it a race, something he has to find.. etc)
- Or you can just use the old fashioned 'another character stronger than him appeared'.
>>
>>161473151
A good writer could build around it and make it work.
>>
>>161474444
>Masashi Kishimoto.
>Good writer.
See, that's where the problem lies.
>>
>>161474382
But in comic books there is always someone stronger or the same level so we can have a fucking story, like Zoom kicking around the LJA for the flash. Here we have only Naruto and Sasuke at their level where they can fuck the entire world alone.
>>
>>161474528
Most of Superman's stories involves him fighting enemies weaker than him. I'd say only slightly more than 50% of the stories, because it does happen a lot that he must fight enemies/group of enemies stronger than him. But it is noticeable that when Superman fights someone stronger than him, he doesn't punch the enemy down. He always finds a different way to win.
>>
>>161472734
Here's my question: Put any character not related to an Otsutsuki, has Six Paths Chakra, or the 8th Gate in the place of Shin.

Do they perform better than him?

Better than Kakashi or Gaara (or even Edo Minato) did against Juubidara?
>>
>>161474623
Exactly, but when these stories are any good, we have actually a good writer to make Superman not going and just punching the shit of the villain be believable, like All Star Superman and Peace on Earth.

With Naruto, we have Kishimoto/Ikemoto.

Can you see a problem here?
>>
>>161472734
>lol
>redpill

Narutards truly are cancer.
>>
>>161474625
Let me try.

>fucking Orochimaru appears
>he is bored
>he cloned Kabuto without the brainwashing
>they prepared everything for a long time
>Orochimaru now has Mokuton and learned how to attain perfect sage mode by studying Mitsuki
>Kabuto is going apeshit and spamming Edo Tensei all around

Yeah, they do.
>>
>>161474382

Those are very shit ways to make it work. Anyone can asspull some bullshit excuse so the returning character is nerfed or just plain suddenly make it so a superpowerful new character appears out of nowhere, what would be better would find a way to make sure both the old and the new have roles to fulfill without questioning why the old characters don't effortlesly beat any challenge or why the new characters are as competent as people who spent decades growing to be as strong as they are now.

I can't even imagine what kind of awful asspulls capeshit does to keep status quo despite for what i read, the heroes with superpowers are constantly growing stronger to the point some can even outrun the very concept of death.

Anyways, this is pretty much the problem with series like Naruto and Dragon ball, new challenges aren't beat by being creative or being more skilled than the others, it is just plain a horrible exponential power creep where both heroes and villains alike gets more and more hideously powerful to the point where characters who started just fighting with their fists and that using a basic energy attack was considered a huge feat end up leveling cities just with a flick of a finger and spamming energy attacks that can blow mountains. That shit really hurts any potential for sequels as old character focused stories can only keep adding even more outrageously overpowered enemies from never mentioned before places and new character focused stories have issues explaining why even bother with the new generation when the old generation is more than capable of solving everything.
>>
>>161473228
>Also yay slay queen Sakura.
This post alone disqualifies you from life, but beyond that you seem to forget shin got the drop un suckura twice in the gaiden, so she didn't really slay shit.
>>
Why would Sausage body block the enemies daggers when he has Susano'oo;o?
>>
>>161476308
>so she didn't really slay shit.
>Blew Shin the fuck out.
>Thwarted his attempt to capture Sarada.

These are slays, anon.
>>
>>161476128
Most epic feats in cape comics were made in special conditions, or by heroes in their prime. There is no need for 'asspulls'. It's as i said, it's easy to tell this kind of story. Your character may be strong, but he can't be at all places at all times. He can't always beat the villains when racing against time, or when 5-6 villains team up to take him down; he can't always find the lost artifact before the villain, or defend the innocent that is the key to the salvation of a hidden civilization. Sometimes they have to find actual creative solutions to fight a villain. One of my favorites examples is how Superman had to combine his heat vision and cold breath to attack an enemy that was intangible by messing with his particles (bonus points that the guy could actually ignore Superman's resistance bypassing his skin).

If you want something different, there is always Watchmen, where there is no villain. They are all fighting against a "force of nature", one that not even Dr. Manhattan, with the power to stop time and change matter, could not stop. If you want something more introspective, make the hero "fight himself". I think the best example of this is ATLA, where the question was never if Aang could defeat the firelord, but if he could control the avatar state in time for that.
>>
>>161476691

Of all those examples I only watched Avatar and I do agree, they handled it pretty well.

It wasn't the avatar being (with exception of the avatar state) being THE SHIT, it was more about him being more versatile due his four elements moveset that worked wonders as he was young and inexperienced compared with people who has been polishing their single elementbending for a long time to mastery levels. And yeah, it was more about the journey than about the fights. In fact, I think there were story arcs where they went full exploration mode with little in the way of fights for a stronger narrative
>>
>>161477091
>>161477091
Fuck off back to >>>/co/ you cancerous Narutard
>>
>>161476548
>Blew Shin the fuck out.
He was back in action in no time, and he captured Sakura with a bunch of kids. Notice how Kishi avoided Shin taking a direct attack from Naruto or Sasuke, or even by Sakura using the Byakugo seal. The guy was a disposable jobber, and she couldn't even destroy him completely.
>>
>>161472734
>redpill me guys

Even more proof Narutards are cancerous crossboarders.
>>
>>161472734
>Redpill
>>
>>161472734
Didn't he rekt all of them with just killing intent?
>>
>>161479517
How desperate are you to samefag your shit thread?
>>
>>161479538
What? That has my first post. Don't you understand how IP count works?
>>
>>161476335
>Why would Sausage body block the enemies daggers when he has Susano'oo;o?

He can't use his Mangekyou powers for a while due to coming back via a portal. He's stuck using his base Sharingan abilities (and apparently base Rinnegan abilities too).
>>
>>161479651
>He's stuck using his base Sharingan abilities (and apparently base Rinnegan abilities too).
It's not surprising that he's using base Rinnegan powers, since it's basically Sharigan+1 and it's been shown to go from 6 tomoe to 0, it probably works like the Mangekyo where if he runs out of chakra it reverts to 0 tomoe.
>>
>you share a board with people who unironically watch Boruto
Boruto was a mistake.
For fuck's sake, it's called BORUTO. Aside from sounding just bad, the title is a plain admission of the fact that the show can't stand on its own legs.
>>
>>161479749
I keep tabs on it because I want to see when the aliens show up.
>>
>>161479574
Don't think /a/ doesn't notice you necrobumping your shit thread, Narutard.
>>
>>161479651
Then why could of Sasuke used Shinra Tensei to repel the blades?
>>
>>161480171
Sasuke never learned Shinra Tensei. Only Nagato has used that power.
>>
>>161480185
But Shinra Tensei is a standard Deva Path technique. And Sasuke has been shown using it in the games
>>
>>161480224
>games
>canon
>>
>>161480224
I whipped Madara ass with Hinata in the game too, it doesn't make it canon.
>>
>>161479899
>necrobumping
You are painfully new.
>>
>>161472734
They didn't want to damage Konoha with their fight, and seeing how much damage they did in their final fight, I can understand it.
>>
>>161481986
You're really desperate to keep alive your shit thread, huh, Narutard.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.