[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is nippon as obsessed with Burgerland as America is with Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is nippon as obsessed with Burgerland as America is with Japan?

are you going to scarborough fair?
>>
No, they're obsessed with France.
>>
Nobody actually gives a shit about the US. The only reason you think that people do is because so many consumer products are American. That doesnt mean that a populous actually cares about your country, it just means that they care about your products. Its the same with German cars. If there are any groups of foreigners the Japanese are obsessed with its either Koreans, whom they hate, or central Europeans, particularly Germans, to whom they are closest and most similar.
>>
>>161471018

most elevens are obsessed with American dick. These are facts. Just go there and find out.
>>
>>161471018
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme?
>>
>>161471093
US is literally the most important, relevant, talked about country on the planet. Everything we do gets world wide news coverage.

We could literally conquer and destroy an rebuild as a vassal state any country on this planet on a whim.

When the Western World crumbles the US will be the only country left standing.
>>
>>161471018
>America
>Caring about anything else but America*

*and Israel
>>
>>161471018
>scarborough fair
The first episode's intro was magical. I need to rewatch it again.

>>161471191
Hello, /pol/. Now please leave.
>>
File: FavorabilityRankings.png (38KB, 698x696px) Image search: [Google]
FavorabilityRankings.png
38KB, 698x696px
>>161471018
Japan likes America as much as America likes America. So no, they're not as obsessed. They're MORE obsessed. They're fuckin tsundere for America.
>>
>>161471191
60% white.
>>
>>161471388
This poll is outdated and does not seem to include South Korea. I do not have the new data, but South Korea is now the leader of these statistics with around 87% and Japan's rank having gone down a bit.
>>
>>161471306
>>161471018
it was good but the cover they used was not as good as the original by Simon & Garfunkel imo
>>
>>161471388
>results are completely warped from any other poll
>no soruce given
Really interesting. Guess Ill rather stick with my BBD world service poll.
>>
>>161471388
>Russians liking Americans
Was that some facebook poll or what?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.