[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have anything against anime-only posters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1498532626964.jpg (98KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1498532626964.jpg
98KB, 500x499px
Are you ok with people on /a/ who refuse to read the manga and just want to watch anime?
>>
Yeah they are fucking plebs
>>
I don't care usually, but JoJo made me despise them.
>DUDE PART 2 LMAO
>>
File: IMG_5847.gif (3MB, 384x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5847.gif
3MB, 384x287px
Yes, but I also recognize them as inferior human beings.

They're the /a/ equivalent of the teenage girl intellectual who considers herself to be "like such a nerd and an outcast or whatever" for reading books but in reality only ever reads YA novels like Harry Potter or Hunger Games.
>>
>>161455635
I refuse to watch anime and only read manga
>>
>>161455635
>tfw the only manga thread is the OPT
this is why i barely visit /a/
>>
>>161458229
Then leave, nobody will miss you dumb wojak poster.
>>
>>161458335
i only visit this shithole once a week, go fuck yourself im alrdy gone
>>
File: 2ci.jpg (73KB, 421x436px) Image search: [Google]
2ci.jpg
73KB, 421x436px
>>161455635

I don't really care unless the adaptation is just terrible and nothing like the source material, then I might say something. I do have something against those that expect people to read LNs and VNs, since this board is not dedicated to that kind of material.
>>
Alright then, where do y'all figure is the best site to get manga from? Let me remedy my affliction.
>>
>>161458425
bato.to
>>
>>161457857
>>161457881
>>161458061
What if I choose to watch the anime or read the manga depending on which I like more, but not both (unless the anime doesn't adapt the ending)?
>>
>>161458425
website of scanlation group
>>161458459
>using memetoto
>>
>>161455635
You can't realistically read all the manga/LNs/WNs/VNs that get an anime adaptation, rather it would be boring to read the same thing multiple times. Once you read the novel, then you read the same story again when it gets a manga adaptation, somehow it lessens the experience of the anime because you know what will happen, so I try to choose a main medium per story.

For example, this season, I haven't read F/A nor SnA and I'm enjoying them more than Kakegurui and Centaur which I read. But that's not always the case, I hate Made in Abyss and I dropped the manga, but I like Knight's and Magic which I read.
>>
>>161458520
Bitch do whatever you please, why do you want street cred here?
>>
>>161458425
>y'all
Hello reddít
>>
>>161455635
Yes, they're cancer
>>
i don't really care as long they don't start spouting shit like

>"DUDE! LISTEN TO ME, I AM PRO OF THIS SERIES CUZ BEEN WATCHING ANIMUS OF THIS!"
>>
I am fine. But its tiring if they think they know what they are talking about.
>>
Shonen animeonlies are especially bad
>>
>>161455635
Luckily they're also easy to spot.
>PART 2 JOJO IS BEST XD
>LE JOSEPH BESTEST JOJO
>STAND SUCKS
>>
>>161458335
anime only poster spotted
have fun being a pleb
>>
Generally I don't care, as long as they don't try to flaunt their incomplete knowledge of the material in an argument. And most of them do.
>>
Only if they start complaining about things that were answered in the manga.

It's not the series's fault an inferior medium is cutting out their important content they should learn to read.
>>
File: 1394826420580.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1394826420580.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
>When newshit complain about getting spoiled in the gener- i mean """discussion"""" threads that are older then they are just because the anime is airing at the time
>>
>>161455635
The only time I have a problem with anime-only's is when a long running manga gets an anime adaptation years after the fact, and then anime-only's come barging into threads screaming "SPOILERS!!!!111!!1", disrupting years-old memes and discussion.

However, given that this happens 100% of the time when a long-running manga gets an anime adaptation, I suppose I actually just hate anime-only's regardless.
>>
File: 1470035143224.png (508KB, 778x888px) Image search: [Google]
1470035143224.png
508KB, 778x888px
They ruin all my favourite threads.
>>
>There's people who watch only anime and not read manga when the manga is way ahead
>Then there is shows where anime and manga are different so threads turn into anime vs manga shitshow every time someone makes a thread
>>
>>161455635
The quality of a thread goes to shit the second an anime gets announced.
You should know that, newfag.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.