[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsundere Ratio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Yukino smug.jpg (361KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yukino smug.jpg
361KB, 1280x720px
What's the minimum and optimal tsun to dere ratio. I'm thinking 7:1 is the minimum, maybe 12:1 being my personal optimum.
>>
They are all shit no matter the ratio.
>>
>>161453802
Friendly reminder that marrying this girl will mean having to deal with her horrible sister on daily basis and nobody wants that
>>
>>161453842
Her sister would also fuck just to piss Yukino off.
>>
>>161453842
haruno is best girl of the entire series, so I see no problem here.
of course, the optimal end would be to marry her instead of yukino.
>>
2 parts tsun
4 parts understated dere
1 part overt dere
>>
14:88
>>
YUKINO IS A FUCKING WHORE WHO DESERVES TO HAVE HER BRAINS BLOWN OUT. I HATE HER SO FUCKING MUCH AND I BET MOST PEOPLE HERE DO TOO. EVERYONE SHE KNOWS OR HAS EVER MET WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO SEE HER MISERABLE EXISTENCE SNUFFED OUT. SHE MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE BY EXISTING. THE BEST END IS THE ONE THAT CAUSES YUKINO THE MOST PAIN.
>>
>>161455161
go away, unloved Cunt.
>>
>>161454091
My nigga. Haruno a best.
>>
>>161453802
90% tsun and they never go 100% dere.
>>
File: 21752035_p15.jpg (68KB, 446x805px) Image search: [Google]
21752035_p15.jpg
68KB, 446x805px
How do you quantify a tsundere in the first place?
>>
>>161455232
Honest to god I am not a bad guy, I am just sick of shitty main heroines, like Yukino, getting an easy win over better girls, like Yui.
>>
Thats a kuudere though.
>>
>>161455651
>better girls, like Yui.
You can't be serious.
>>
>>161455688
Why does everyone hate Yui? I prefer Yukinon but I don't see the reason to hate Yui so much
>>
>>161455774
There is one really annoying Yuifag in every Oregairu thread who can't shut up about how all girls are shit except Yui
>>
>>161455795
But what's wrong with Yui in particular? All she did wrong was fall for a guy that is completely on a different wavelength than her but won't stop pursuing despite the complete lack of compatibility.
>>
>>161456027
She befriended Yukino and has been using Yukino to get closer to Hachiman.
>>
>>161456048
Yeah, that was kind of shitty but she grew closer to Yukino and legit cares about her. It isn't like she actively manipulates situations in her favor otherwise. She is pretty much an open book. I can't see where Yui herself is something to hate, fanbase aside.
>>
>>161456165
>It isn't like she actively manipulates situations in her favor otherwise.
But she does. That's why near the end of volume 11 she says that she's not a nice girl. That's what she's talking about.
>>
>>161456232
But she acted against it in the anime at the very end. That is a signshe cares about Yukino, arguable more than she cares about 8man unless she thinks the only way to get 8man is to make Yukino alright. I never read the novels but I imagine the end went down more or less the same way as the anime. I could be wrong though. I just don't see what is wrong with liking a guy and trying for him. The only bad part about it is she didn't realize in 5 seconds from meeting him that she would never have a romantic relationship with him.
>>
>>161456336
>I never read the novels
There you go. The anime is a terrible representation of the story.
>>
>>161456437
Then what are the reasons to hate Yui? I know the first one you mentioned, that one is obvious, but do you have more?
>>
>>161456437
I thought it was a fairly faithful representation. As far as the stuff that was adapted at least.
>>
>>161456490
Bruh, to this very day people still have no idea what the fuck is going on in this series. In the year 2017 people are still asking the same questions and other people still can't answer them.

I'm willing to bet you 8 dollars that even the Japanese don't understand this story. It's not a language barrier, but an interpetation barrier.
>>
>>161456586
Yeah but that isn't any better from in LNs.
>>
>>161456586
>interpretation
Damnit
>>
>autist insists that his interpretation of poorly translated anime script novels is the correct one
Give it a rest. I hear very little actual evidense from you about anything. saying shit like
>>161456586
>I'm willing to bet you 8 dollars that even the Japanese don't understand this story
is the height of retarded arrogance. Nothing worse than pieces of shit who think they know everything no matter what.
>>
File: 1489105278436.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489105278436.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>161453802
>optimal tsun to dere ratio
The one Kazusa has.
>>
>>161456487
Not that anon, but if you want to know more I suggest reading the novels yourself and thinking for yourself.
>>
>>161457533
She seems so pleasant in the anime. We never really see a bad side of her and she holds things together since she cares about the club and its inhabitants. When 8man made his speech she salvaged the situation, Yukino and 8man might have not been on speaking terms without her.
>>
File: 1444936899905.gif (112KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1444936899905.gif
112KB, 370x370px
>Tsunfags can't even recognize their own dere
The true plebs of this board.
>>
>>161457533
>reading anime novels
Le
>>
i agree
>>
As long as the tsundere isn't a violent bitch that hits you she's a good tsundere.
>>
Speaking of Yui she started out as a tsundere until she realized that she wouldn't score MC if she continued.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.