[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to be trapped in one anime/manga world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Bleached InuYasha Galaxy.jpg (30KB, 464x417px) Image search: [Google]
Bleached InuYasha Galaxy.jpg
30KB, 464x417px
If you had to be trapped in one anime/manga world, which one would it be? It could be any kind of world, whether one conceptually identical to our Earth in the present, the future, the past, or a fantasy world entirely. For the purpose of this exercise, let's suppose that you are allowed to be near the series' main characters, in location. Also, which anime and manga world would you absolutely not want to be part of? Why?
>>
>>161449600
I'd live in a generic harem world befriending the MC and his harem while plotting to sell the girls into sex slavery using blackmail and illegal substances that only exist in 2D, probably grab "best girl" for myself. I'll make sure that my clients will only be fat middle aged old men and have them make multiple sex videos with the girls which I will both keep for myself and anonymously forward to the MC. Not sure whether the main love interest's video should be the first or last to be sent to him. (By last I mean last among the girls to be revealed has become a sex slave for a fat middle aged man.)
Alternatively I'll go for any high-school romance setting, become acquaintances with MC and his love triangle and make best girl develop feelings for me culminating in a really comfy spin-off series about us after highschool with cameo appearances from the old main characters.
>>
>>161449600
fate/stay so I can be bros with shirou

I might also be able to pick up one of the qties there too, its a win/win, a win/win/win if I get to do magic stuff too. I think it'd be max comfy but also with some exciting bits.
>>
>>161449600
manyuu hikenchou is the only answer
>>
the answer has been pokemon since I was six years old and always will be pokemon.
>>
>>161450224
Fpbp
>>
Probably Spice and Wolf.

Just too comfy. Preferably with the Awoo girl, but, if not, probably interviews with monster girls. I'm super good at befriending people unlike me and out of their element I suppose.

Nothing grim though.
>>
>>161449600
I think the Bleach and InuYasha worlds have a bit too much trouble going on in them. I'd prefer less of a chance of getting hurt, but the main characters at least are competent at rescue missions, or helping bystanders whenever they happen to be nearby. Pokémon has risks too, but there's more of a comfy atmosphere. I'd rather have Pokémon fight each other than attempt to fight youkai and ghosts, myself.
>>
>>161451160
Inuyasha seems like a nightmare. So many villages are shown to be destroyed by either demons, wandering samurai (warring states period) or dying out due to famine.
>>
File: blame.jpg (81KB, 609x364px) Image search: [Google]
blame.jpg
81KB, 609x364px
this or Texhnolyze
>>
File: 1434664336754.jpg (432KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
1434664336754.jpg
432KB, 1280x845px
Aria of course.
I want to be a Slyph or a Salamander and hit on cute Undine girls.
>>
>>161450224
what the hell
>>
any shitty high school sol so I can maybe hitch a ride back home
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.