[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molester Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Molester_Man_2385.jpg (8KB, 160x204px) Image search: [Google]
Molester_Man_2385.jpg
8KB, 160x204px
Just finished this old manga and I really wanted to talk about it.

Even though there are things one can point out that are poorly written or not perfectly done, I think the manga is so powerfully honest and relatable that none of that matters.

I really liked that we never see inside anyone's head but molester man himself . That and the fact that it is allegedly a true story made it seem like anything could happen rather than me just predicting what would happen based off of other romances. Characters just disappear sometimes for little reason and while that would almost never happen in a well made story it feels right that it happens here because sometimes in life things like that happen.

I see so much of my experiences with how awkward things are often handled in the manga. Even though it's not a perfect story and there are noticeable flaws, I think at this time in my life it was a perfect story for me. Idk if that makes any sense though,
>>
It was definitely cathartic. But that fact that it was based on what is essentially a 2ch greentext story means it probably wasn't real and you have no hope of finding a gf like Molester Man did which kind of spoils some of the appeal
>>
>>161448833
It was probably exaggerated, but I like to believe it was a real story, especially since the most recent update or rumor to the story is that Kansai cheats on the MC and they break up after 2 years. Or that's how I think it went, anyway.
>>
>>161448926
Gotta take that with a grain of salt, just as this story could be made up, literally anyone could have posted that little factoid about how it ended up working out. I prefer to believe otherwise.

I wouldn't have been too surprised though. Part of the appeal of the story for me was that there never was a guarantee of things working out totally well. I think all the character growth that happens for mole man sets him up pretty well regardless for eventually finding happiness.

And sadly even good people do do things like that.
>>
Ah fuck I'm a moron who can't spoiler tag properly.
>>
>>161448926
>Kansai cheats on the MC and they break up after 2 years.
At least he still has Sachiko.
>>
>>161448751
Read Onani Master Kurosawa if you haven't OP. It's so similar.
>>
>>161449252
I heard it was NTR heavy though and more sad. Still worth a shot or is that overblown anyway?
>>
Its pretty forgettable to me.I cant remember shit about this now.
>>
>>161449375
Still worth a shot, and the 'NTR' part isn't what you're probably thinking. It's a story about redemption. If you listen to your typical closet dweller, he probably did get NTR'd though. And it's not sad, but it has sad parts. Just give it a shot, it's short.
>>
>>161449375
>>161449435
It's not even NTR. The girl was never even interested in him or knew he liked her, he just had a huge crush on her because she was the only person who was somewhat nice to him. If someone sees it as NTR it's really telling about the kind of person they are
>>
>>161449508
you put this much better than I did. Hope you read it OP
>>
>>161449070
Yeah i don't think the story is as much about the romance between MM and Kansai (even though that is a large part of it) as it is about MM growing up.
>>
It was a nice story but sadly it is unrealistic. A filthy NEET will never get a beautiful gf like Kansai.
>>
>>161449375
The NTR part is a meme from neo-a retards. It's a good read.
>>
>>161448926
>>161449070
>>161449222
Molester Man didn't post in /vip/ again after all of it was done, so all the ntr-fantasies are just that, bullshit without proof.

Some of the original trheads are transalted here if you haven't seen them yet:

https://molester-man-original-threads.firebaseapp.com/
>>
>>161452286
This. A girl like Kansai will never "make friends" with a weird and lonely otaku like Molester, that's why i'm 100% sure the threads on 2ch were fake.
>>
>>161454474
I don't remember the manga making the guy out to be that much of a weirdo otaku-type NEET, although I might be wrong. Guess he did end up buying an onahole and all.
>>
File: akagi really.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
akagi really.png
134KB, 372x334px
>>161448751
>old
>>
>>161454568
He didn't seem to be a hardcore otaku, but he certainly was a virgin NEET with no friends. Such a guy doesn't get invited and surrounded by beautiful girls randomly.
>>
>>161454568
From what i remember he was a huge anime fan (gundam), had some weirds hobbies like keeping reptiles, posting on /vip/ and using an onahole. Then you see that he's a lone wolf at university and don't have much experience with girls, all of that match with the weirdo otaku-type.
>>
>>161452286
she obviously cheated on him later so it's not unrealistic
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.