[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

This show is highly abstract but this last episode was something else entirely. Nevermind the style and narration, the structure didn't even follow that of prior episodes, either.

What the fuck happened? Who was the witch, even?

This is the weirdest stuff to air since Trapeze and nobody is watching it.
>>
I was confused by the lack of narrative cohesion. The hospital ending seemed to make no sense when compared with the story presented. Best I can figure, the witch was the girl from the story, even if it seemed to follow the fat king. She had two close and personal friends, who built there own "kingdom" or personal world together. However, the fat one, who felt like he was the centerpiece, ie the king, felt betrayed when his friend NTRed him. After that he somehow is responsible for his death, leading to the current dynamic. The girl seemed to be a huge fan of fairytales, hinted by the book in her hospital room. Now my main problem with this is that it doesn't explain why the prince was the focus of the episode, or what the nuke seemed to represent. Still, found this to be an interesting episode, probably the second best so far.
>>
Thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5vcu-43j-0
>>
We had a huge discussion,I hope this archive link work

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/161268243/18if-new-episode-was-it-kino#top
>>
>>161440109
Thanks anon, I somehow missed the thread when it popped up
>>
>>161439485
It's low budget Space Dandy actually, Hell even low budget early Flip Flappers is accurate.
>>
>>161440206
Its still pretty entertaining. Makes me glad that I didn't drop it. The couple few good episodes we got have been worth it.
>>
>>161440109
I guess this answers most questions, but then 90% of the thread is talking about the merits of CG animation.

Was the cat meant to be anything more meaningful than an actual cat?
>>
>>161440645
it was the start of him losing his heart,since he let it died,even though all three of them cared for it
>>
>>161440645
Some people were thinking it might be a metaphor for their friendship.
>>
>>161439485
I thought this is a 2d anime? What's going on.
>>
>>161440959
>>161440986
Did Pol LET the cat die? I didn't understand that part much. Suddenly the cat's box was in the middle of the read and he was flat in the road.
>>
>>161439485
Yeah that was a pretty interesting episode. Totally out of left field.
>>
>>161441018
he left the cat in the street and it got ran over,its why he was calling his name and chasing the truck
>>
>>161442237
they couldn't show it,because well its too gore,but that was what was hinted
>>
>>161439485
It's alright.
>>
>>161439485
That's how dreams are supposed to be.
>>
>>161439485
This should of been the ideal episode to introduce a male "witch". That's probably the only place they fucked up.
>>
>>161441002
Dreams, son.
>>
>>161439485
They went for the modern western style of kid animation for that fairy tale feeling.
The girl's dream was influenced by her surroundings except for the cat and pot so I assume those are real, either she wants to see the cat or pot again.
>>
>If sound vanished from the world...

Silent black-and-white film episode episode next please.
>>
Full version of the ED is out.
>>
Is this kino?
>>
>>161439485
Pat the cat.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.