[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classroom Crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

Your thoughts on this show?

I was unimpressed at the very beginning, but the 3-episode rule definitely applies here. CC got a LOT better as the story progress, and the ending was superb.
>>
A rocketship to surpass Metal Gear.

>that impotent teasing a s2 where he would go head-to-head against his father after having beaten the onii-samas at business
>>
I liked it a lot. Still mad there's no second season
>>
Extremely mediocre, to the point that I forgot I even watched this show.
>>
>>161437354
A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
>>
I liked it alot, though I don't think it was super impressive. I mostly liked the character interactions I think.
>>
File: CCCard.jpg (69KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
CCCard.jpg
69KB, 500x558px
On some level, I actually did like the show. But sometimes, I did wonder if it really takes place on Mars in the near future at all.
>>
>>161437847
Yeah the technological level was pretty strange.

But thankfully the focus of the show wasn't just on the Sci fi
>>
>>161437354
>and the ending was superb.

well it was a RARE true harem ending (as in he hooks up with BOTH girls and they know about it and are cool) so I guess I can get on board with "fun" or "interesting" but I'm not sure I'd ever call this anime superb.
>>
File: chuuuuu.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
chuuuuu.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>161437514
Same here.
>>
I liked it, it reminded me of Hanzawa Naoki.
>>
Just another shit show for weebs yep
>>
>>161437354
Classroom Crisis was okay. It went places I didn't expect it to go. Pic related was best girl.
>>
>>161438861
The first kiss looks stupid, but the second one makes up for everything else.
>>
>>161439095
The whole show would've been much improved without her
>>
Isn't this the one that had a love triangle come out of nowhere?
>>
>>161439095
i don't like her voice honestly
>>
>>161439280
>but the second one makes up for everything else
wait, i don't remember any of it
>>
I dropped it around episode 5
Expected much better considering the writer
>>
>>161437354
I completely forgot it existed.
>>
>>161439011
>calling people weebs while browsing /a/
>>
File: 1500661892718.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [Google]
1500661892718.png
195KB, 417x578px
That love triangle ending
Why?
>>
>The OVA is still not subbed.
>>
>>161442692
There was an OVA?
>>
>>161443138
There was. If I remember correctly, it was just a fanservice episode (like beach or hot springs or something) that took place during the series, so not an epilouge.
>>
Probably unpopular opinion but I liked the slow first episodes rather than the rest of the show. I guess I was stupid and thought that it would be 24 eps.
Also, the ending suckes so hard. They didn't really had to do that.
>>
>>161442692
Where?
>>
File: anime-classroom-crisis.jpg (162KB, 1143x600px) Image search: [Google]
anime-classroom-crisis.jpg
162KB, 1143x600px
I really want Season 2, but it was a massive flop so it'll never get it.

I enjoyed it a hell of a lot, and I'm certain that the episode that was just an infomercial for Rockets was what turned off viewers.

It really was a enjoyable show if you managed to get past that.
>>
>>161445266
I enjoyed it way more than Saekano.
>>
>>161445266
It's the only decent show I've seen that had the OreImo character designer.
>>
I wouldn't begrudge anyone who dropped it on episode 2 but I enjoyed the show myself.
>>
I really liked it.
We need more anime where yurifags get BTFO.
>>
>>161437354
I wish it had more episodes so the classmates were more fleshed out.
>>
The corporate/political drama part of it was fucking awful. Guy should just stick with romcom dramas.
>>
>>161437354
I like this so much, I'm actually having second thoughts if I would like this or WA2 to have season 2.
>>
>>161437354
It was very good until the end when they made a love triangle out of nowhere. Fuck that.
>>
All I see is Oreimo. Kanzaki Hiro really needs to up his game and get rid of all the sameface in his characters
>>
But why Mars?
>>
>>161437354
Cute show with a simple and nice romance.
>>
>>161439695
>had a love triangle come out of nowhere?
Nope, it was hinted at throughout the show
>>
>>161437354
I think it was okay. Maybe I have a very low standard because I've seen more terrible originals.
>>
>>161437354
It was pretty decent. Love triangle was pretty half-baked. At least we had another Kobayashi Ninja.
>>
>>161437354
it was p. bad
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.