[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kuuchuu Buranko/Trapeze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: irabu.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
irabu.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
Who wins?
Just finished this and it was really therapeutic. What was your favorite episode? For me it was the newspaper company owner. The psychiatrist episode was fun, too. The weakest was probably the child actor.

Fukuicchi here
>>
>>161435274
I watched this just the other day but I can't really say I enjoyed it overall. I felt like it dragged on too long plus there were a bunch of design choices that made no sense to me such as why irabu constantly changes between a man, shota, and bear.
Newspaper owner, psychiatrist and yakuza were my favourite episodes.
>>
File: a00073.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a00073.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
>>161436211
I'd agree that some of choices, particularly Irabu and his injection fetish/Mayumi, brought the quality of the show down overall. Although I took his 3 forms as Freud's id, ego, and superego, with the bear almost definitely representing the id, since that's the form he's always in when the patients are receiving their injections.
>>
I binge watched it with a friend a couple of years ago and at first the designs made me not feel really compelled to watch it. It ended up being really fun, it's really underapreciated in here.
>>
>>161436605
>Irabu and his injection fetish
This was cringe inducing.
>>
>>161436721
The visuals are some of the most initially jarring I've ever seen, even if they're not bad. It took me nearly a month after watching the first episode, but I watched the rest in the span of a couple days.
>>
File: a00074.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a00074.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
Literally me
>>
>>161435274
I wish there were more experimental anime like Trapeze.
Sure, not everything worked well but it was creative and comical.
>>
It's a very good oddity story, like a condensed version of Monogatari.
>>
An underappreciated gem of an anime, but I understand why most don't care for it. It's certainly not for everyone.
>>
>>161435274
Wish the novels were licensed, or at least the one that was wasn't out of print. Fuji should also push for more weird novel adaptations like this and let Nakamura direct them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.