[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she a flat character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is she a flat character?
>>
>>161431353
Proto-Asuka.
>>
>>161431386
She has better tiddies tho
>>
>>161431353
We need more Gunbuster doujinshi.
>>
all the gunbuster characters are
>>
>>161431386
No
>>
>>161431353
She arcs, she wasn't introduced ready to kill herself with her rivals on Jupiter.
>>
>>161431353
she doesn't look flat
>>
>>161431353
Kind of? She has a small character arc, but she was never really intended to be all that important.

She was basically just a vessel to get the audience to see the space bugs for the first time.
>>
>>161436218
Did we ever learn why there was a random space bug corpse in the ship? Was it just a study specimen or something?
>>
>>161431353
I wish this bitch had a nice figure.
>>
>>161437621
I don't think so. Probably just for study. For whatever reason I thought maybe it might have had something to do with the destruction of her father's ship, but I checked and Noriko just cries some more about her dad when she sees it for some reason.

Also forgot how Jeung and Kazumi just casually destroy parts of the ship during their rival fight. If that thing were a living specimen they would have killed a bunch of people lol.
>>
>>161431353
Jung easily has the best tits of the three. Do we ever actually see Onee-Sama's nipples?
>>
>>161431386
If anything, Kasha of Ideon is a proto-Asuka though without the mental illness bullshit.
>>
>>161431353
nah
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.