[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to get into X anime because i hear good stuff about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m5w7lib6yE1rp2zgi.gif (841KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5w7lib6yE1rp2zgi.gif
841KB, 300x200px
>want to get into X anime because i hear good stuff about it
>900 epiosodes
>>
Get into it anyway
>>
What's the problem? I read 875 chapters of One Piece in less than 2 weeks
>>
Whats the point of getting into something that you cant really talk about on /a/?
Its not like you watch anime for the sake of watching anime.
>>
>>161430085
I literally never come to /a/ because it's full of spoilers. Do they really never talk about conan?
>>
Watch a random sampling of 24 episodes, then claim those are the only episodes released and that it was a two cour show.
>>
>>161430073
>chapters
>episodes
>the same thing
Not OP, but you're retarded.
>>
>>161430085
I do, then I make a thread about it, get no replies and go masturbates when it dies.
>>
>>161430085
This is bait, but fuck you anyway.
>>
>>161430105
We have some threads ocasionally. They really are full of spoilers though.
>>
>>161430105
it's not about the end it's about the journey
>>
>>161429957
Don't worry, if you're into mystery and mind games, it's quite addictive. That's the case with me anyways, despite the large number of episodes/chapters, it's tougher being deprived of new episodes/chapters now that I've caught up.

Except, you can just skip the anime fillers.
>>
>>161430182
What filler? Every episode of this show was great, even though some of the plots may be a bit contrived.
>>
>>161430105
Adachi is the killer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.