[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watamote is a het seri-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tomoko cry.png (321KB, 870x357px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko cry.png
321KB, 870x357px
>watamote is a het seri-
>>
I'm sure you need a pair of yuri binoculars to see anything here.
>>
Tomoko should have turned into a depraved shotacon instead of a lesbian
>>
Honestly what's the point of Tomoko without suffering?
>>
the author kind of went off the track and turned it into Tomoko's yuri-harem w/ friends. Lost the magic the first part of the series and the prequel had.
>>
>>161427053
With Megumi maybe, but Ucchi's and Kii-chan's crush for Kuroki have an actual and explicit development rather than just being comedy relief. Yuu-chan also decided to break up with her bf to settle with Kuroki. It might not be full yuri yet, but it's steadily crossing the border.
>>
>>161427366
The original writer seems to have run out of ideas. The writing is now handled by the female artist probabaly.
>>
>>161427366
I think the manga improved and no it didn't become a yuri harem
>>
>>161427811
>no it didn't become a yuri harem
Tomoko has Kii-chan and Emoji chasing her v, it's technically harem.
>>
>>161427585
Kii-chan feels nothing but pity for Tomoko
>>
>>161428272
She has always loved her. At first, she had great admiration for Tomoko. After finding out what kind of person Tomoko really is, the feeling turned into pity, and in summer (Ch 60's) she desperately tried to make Tomoko a better woman. Chapter 100 onward, she has made up her mind and accepts Tomoko for what she is, and as a consequence, her feeling has developed into a romantic desire.
>>
>>161425492
>het
>>
>>161428525
Ikr? I'm not fond of hetshit too.
>>
>>161425492
>Het
Was there any romance to begin with?
>>
>>161429259
Not really, but tomoko plays otome games and many fans believe that tomoki secretly likes her.
>>
>tfw you finally have queer representation in manga

I hope they make a series about lgbtqia trans queer cuties like me
>>
>>161429613
>tranny
You can like yuri and CGDCT without thinking you should be a girl
>>
>>161429822
Can you really?
>>
>>161430092
Yeah
>>
File: HET.jpg (29KB, 250x364px) Image search: [Google]
HET.jpg
29KB, 250x364px
>>161428525
>>
>>161430120
Are you sure you aren't secretly wishing you were a girl?
>>
>>161430284
I personally care more about wealth and health than being a girl. With money, anything comes easy.
>>
>>161430284
Why would I? Women are inferior to men everyway.
>>
>>161430505
They're inferior overall, but there are some advantages, you'll agree. It's not unreasonable for someone to seek those advantages even at the cost of overall inferiority.
>>
>>161430505
This. Also, all faggots, trannies and unironic homo-romance lovers are asked to leave this board. Stop infecting the community with your degeneracy.
>>
>>161430505
Not really, masculine personality is more ambitious and autistic, I'd say that's a hinder, and most females are more prone to emotional breakdown. I'm fine with whatever gender I was born with, everything has ups and downs, being a man or woman doesn't necessarily makes suffer less.
>>
>>161430595
>They're inferior overall
No such thing as inferiority or superiority as long as you're content with your life.
>>
>>161425492
>she cares about another girl
>that means she wants to fuck her
>>
>>161430831
She wants to live with her by her side. And even when it comes to fucking, Mokochi would choose Yuu.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.