[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading to suffer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

For fucks sake! Fuck whoever made that "Mangas that gave you feels" thread yesterday, and fuck the fellow who posted the pic of a weird blackheaded troll thing with a girl.

Was put off by the cute bird scribbles at first, and got relieved when i saw them in the last chapter.

Im interested in the consensus /a/nons, and personal musings and feellings about the ride that is "Oyasumi Punpun", share them with me.
>>
>>161417830
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>161417830
Reddit is that way.
>>
There's nothing quite like the feel of loving a manga, following every release alongside /a/, seeing it heavily praised even by the most contrarian anons

And then years and years later the popularity backlash effect is in full effect and everyone decries it as newfag trash that only gaiafags talk about
>>
>>161418087
I think OP is getting called a fag and being told to fuck off because of the tone of his post more than the content. I mean PunPun is basically the introvert's first "muh feels" manga and people get tired of seeing people going a bloo bloo bloo about it.

I seriously doubt anyone made you read it OP, but if your post was intended to be juvenile and generally shitty, you did a good job. Please don't post again.
>>
I fucking hate punpun
What a waste of my time
Making retarded characters that act retarded isnt drama
>>
>>161418087
Thats because manga is shit period and its only liked as its coming out because of the possibilities
But when it ends people look back and realize it was just a scam to get you to stay around for 20 fucking years when the story could have been released all at once in a book and be better

Fuck manga
>>
>>161418331
I recommend reading the rules and lurking for a while before posting again.
>>
>>161418331
stop namefagging and being so demanding
>>
>>161418352
Too many. Whats the recommended lurking time?
>>
SOLANIN IS BETTER!
>>
Seems like you need a casual, fun romance manga now.

I suggest "boys on the run"
>>
>>161418431
Same author right? How much better is it>

>>161418435
Read already but cant find the last couple of chapters translated, any tips?
>>
>>161418412
Two years minimum, or never if you keep asking stupid questions and namefagging
>>
File: Pun2.jpg (20KB, 211x433px) Image search: [Google]
Pun2.jpg
20KB, 211x433px
But, anon...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.